Non-White Millennials Stun Teachers' Unions: Huge Majority Favor School Vouchers

Not all public schools are unionized and the school boards are elected locally so it makes no diff if they are republican or democrat districts.. Republicans support public unions and so do Dems, not all but several...You should think about your education...It's a little short bus...

A new survey recently conducted in hell shows that a majority of the occupants favor free ice water.

Everybody loves anything that is free. Don't you?

The problem is somebody has to pay for little inner city child to go to the private school where they will still likely fail or get get kicked out for disciplinary issues.
the vouchers are only for other public schools.

A new survey recently conducted in hell shows that a majority of the occupants favor free ice water.

The problem is somebody has to pay for little inner city child to go to the private school where they will still likely fail or get get kicked out for disciplinary issues.

I think you are mischaraterizing the voucher system. This video will help you.

Afrodumb Americans have visions of their kids going to no-whites-allowed private schools, which is why they support vouchers. But Afrodumb black leaders place more priority on being owned by the state than in having no-whites schools, so they appose vouchers.

No. You obviously did not pay attention to the video. Try again.

I have a Master's degree in this topic. You are even misinterpreting the pro voucher site where you found this.

the vouchers are only for other public schools.

You don't use vouchers to attend public schools. That is normally called school choice within a district or between districts.

Vouchers save taxpayers money because the vouchers cost less than sending a kid to public school. Now, go and be a fag no more.

Oh, poor libtard, were you kicked out of a private school for disciplinary issues? It's a bloody crime if a public school didn't kick you out for the same.

Vouchers save taxpayers money because the vouchers cost less than sending a kid to public school. Now, go and be a fag no more.

Oh, poor libtard, were you kicked out of a private school for disciplinary issues? It's a bloody crime if a public school didn't kick you out for the same.

Man, are you confused!

I attended public school, then I served my country in the US Navy, and then became a public school teacher. I used my GI Bill for my teacher certification and a Master's degree in Educational Leadership, meaning I was capable of serving as a School Superintendent. My studies also included school vouchers and the various programs nationwide and why they were constantly failing to achieve any of the results promised by their supporters. It was during this time, our state was struggling with vouchers and the incredible expenses incurred that no one ever considered.

I am not a fag, but since you called me one, research indicates there is a high probability that you are a repressed homosexual.

I have been a registered Republican since 1980 and have voted for one Democrat in my entire life.

As a teacher and administrator, I was responsible for numerous students that came to our school after being kicked out of the local private schools and their lack of discipline and poor education. They were only surpassed by the home schoolers whose parent got tired of their offspring being lazy, undisciplined slugs and pawned them off for babysitting by the public schools.

You think these issues are concocted by me to smear people. Unfortunately, it is simply the cold hard facts of life that you would prefer didn't exist.

I have a Master's degree in this topic. You are even misinterpreting the pro voucher site where you found this.

Sorry you wasted your time and money on a masters degree on school vouchers (didn't know there was any accredited program for such a degree). It is only free in the same respect that attending public schools is free. The money follows the student, and the thus has a net zero effect on the tax payer. May haps you should get a refund on that masters degree you paid for.

Sorry you wasted your time and money on a masters degree on school vouchers (didn't know there was any accredited program for such a degree). It is only free in the same respect that attending public schools is free. The money follows the student, and the thus has a net zero effect on the tax payer. May haps you should get a refund on that masters degree you paid for.

You're so pathetically ignorant. Everyone that knows anything about vouchers knows they are usually much cheaper than sending a kid to a public school. Vouchers save taxpayers money.

Your name is so appropriate. Vouchers are not paid the way you describe. A student receives a voucher for the cost of a public education usually at a private school. Vouchers have nothing to do with public schools.

Your name is so appropriate. Vouchers are not paid the way you describe. A student receives a voucher for the cost of a public education usually at a private school. Vouchers have nothing to do with public schools.

Atta boi Admiral! Come up with a clever dig about how appropriate my screen name is. That is so original that I actually keep a running count of the number of funny and slick posters who use. Congrats sir, you are number 155 in the list of people who think they have said something original.

Atta boi Admiral! Come up with a clever dig about how appropriate my screen name is. That is so original that I actually keep a running count of the number of funny and slick posters who use. Congrats sir, you are number 155 in the list of people who think they have said something original.

I see you could not answer. I put it in big red letters so you can see it.

Your video does not say what you claimed. Try watching it a few times and maybe it will sink in.

Nothing wrong with school vouchers...or school choice. Schools should always have the choice as to whether to accept students, accept vouchers, or even keep them....with no financial penalties.

Great plan! Let's bankrupt the system so your kids can get that elite private school education, that you cannot afford, conveniently paid for by the taxpayers.

Forum List

Back