Non-partisan reality check

Pay it off? How about we stop adding over $1 trillion a year to the debt first?

Where does this "new" money come from, kiddies?

From production. That thing that Obama is trying hard to destroy.

:cuckoo:

reality:
President Obama Signs Small Business Jobs Act - Learn What's In It

President Obama Signs Small Business Jobs Act - Learn What's In It | The White House

Like this. This LOLberal thinks that the White House is going to give an honest interpretation of something obama does.

Pure comedy.

Issue and advocacy ads by Karl Rove don't mention a candidate. How can they be backing Romney and not Obama? :lol:

:udaman:
You really should watch it.

Or just keep posting about it being a partisan video. :lmao:

the deficit and debt are manageable. things will work out

no one cares what some retarded retiree has to say about it all.

Governments do not function like businesses.

:eusa_whistle:

This is just a dumb, oft parroted talking point.

A good read for the person interested in honesty as opposed to rhetoric

Can America Function More Like a Fiscally Responsible Company? It's up to Us, the Shareholders

Can America Function More Like a Fiscally Responsible Company? It's up to Us, the Shareholders | TechCrunch

Hal's video reminded me of this..... and made just as much sense.

'80s Anti-Drug Commercial - Your Brain On Drugs - YouTube

attachment.php
Thanks for nothing Hal....:lame2:

You can't fix the problem when you appear to act as if their isn't problem.
I never said there was not a problem.

attachment.php

Even more: you cannot fix the problem if idiots get in the way: If Connery et al couldn't grasp the fucking anti-drug commercial, then there's no fucking way they can follow the concepts of addition and subtraction necessary to understand the video.

I did not do drugs, moreover, scare type proselytizing is not effective in the long run. This speaks to quick fixes and more a serious and permanent economic breakdown later on.

You really should watch it.

Or just keep posting about it being a partisan video. :lmao:

Can America Function More Like a Fiscally Responsible Company? It's up to Us, the Shareholders

Can America Function More Like a Fiscally Responsible Company? It's up to Us, the Shareholders | TechCrunch
\

politics aside...

the debt and the budget are manageable

But do people want to know the truth? And if they do know the truth, will they push politicians to act on it? As the report points out 80% of Americans indicate balancing the budget should be a top priority, but only 12% support cutting spending on Medicare and Social Security– two of the biggest reasons our financial situation is so untenable. You can’t wish this problem away.

The answer to whether American will ever be run more like a company lies with whether America’s “shareholders” will ever start to demand it.

:clap2:

attachment.php

I never said there was not a problem.

Even more: you cannot fix the problem if idiots get in the way: If Connery et al couldn't grasp the fucking anti-drug commercial, then there's no fucking way they can follow the concepts of addition and subtraction necessary to understand the video.

I did not do drugs, moreover, scare type proselytizing is not effective in the long run. This speaks to quick fixes and more a serious and permanent economic breakdown later on.

It is implied in the message.

I can say I don't support the GOP message and the direction it wants to take the nation without saying I do not support Romney's candidacy...

Last edited:

\

politics aside...

No, they no longer are. Your stating that they are (without any analysis to show how) in light of all the evidence, resembles this:

head-in-the-sand.jpg

\

politics aside...

No, they no longer are. Your stating that they are (without any analysis to show how) in light of all the evidence, resembles this:

head-in-the-sand.jpg
Obama's own staff has said the budget is unsustainable. I'd call that unmanageable.

Okay Liberals, I'll make this one easy for you guys.

Here's the government website.

The Budget | The White House

Once there, scroll all the way to the bottom and click on "Summary Tables."

Take a look at the budget for yourself.

The fact that you choose to ignore the FACTS that are available directly on the GOVERNMENT WEBSITE is beyond ignorant.

Looks like the Liberals are allergic to facts.

\

politics aside...

head-in-the-sand.jpg
Obama's own staff has said the budget is unsustainable. I'd call that unmanageable.

Too late...they've been too successful in garnering the mind numbing stupidity of the masses that support their spin on the reality of the facts....

A. Who cares if you do or do not do drugs : Irrelevant

B. The video is simply presenting budget numbers that the govenment puts out. If you preceive them (or fying eggs) as "scare type proseytizing" then showing them to you HAS ALREADY WORKED.

C. The video urges you to solve the problem with your vote: WTF do you think would be "effective in the long run?" More partisan reactions? More finger pointing?

B. The video is simply presenting budget numbers that the govenment puts out. If you preceive them (or fying eggs) as "scare type proseytizing" then showing them to you HAS ALREADY WORKED.

C. The video urges you to solve the problem with your vote: WTF do you think would be "effective in the long run?" More partisan reactions? More finger pointing?

I am not partisan so that is out.

The video in my opinion was over the top in it's presentation.

In the long run....more of a laissez faire attitude toward the economy, less social programs and more accountability by the agencies receiving the funds for starters.

In the long run....more of a laissez faire attitude toward the economy, less social programs and more accountability by the agencies receiving the funds for starters.

How was presenting a sourced factual set of numbers "over the top"? Seriously this statement is intriguing in its broad brushed non specifics.

\

politics aside...

head-in-the-sand.jpg

look up the term 'manageable' and then learn how to think

Last edited:
You're not worth a few minutes of my life.

Really ?

Your life is worth nothing.

You'll make your greatest contribution when they compost your dead ass into some garden.

The vegetable will go crazy with all the s**t.

What was "over the top?" Subtraction?

How do you think the average American's attitude toward the economy, soical programs, or accountablity in government is expressed outside of their REPRESENTATIVE?!!

THIS IS WHAT THE VIDEO RECOMMENDS!

What was "over the top?" Subtraction?

How do you think the average American's attitude toward the economy, soical programs, or accountablity in government is expressed outside of their REPRESENTATIVE?!!

THIS IS WHAT THE VIDEO RECOMMENDS!

Oh please... :lol:

"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong." - H. L. Mencken

Forum List

Back