Non-partisan reality check

The only way to fix it is to first acknowledge the problem (over spending) exists and then make the cuts necessary to get things back in line with revenue. Just like with union pensions and goodies, the entitlement spending our government does is out pacing the money coming in to pay for it.

Reading some of the ad hom attacks of the video in this thread, I realized that the fix is likely not going to happen...and like Greece, we will instead continue to lose our credit rating and eventually there will be no partisan rants and fighting with one another...the government will simply spend itself into oblivion.

Maybe we should just let it run it's course. The problem is not going to fixed as you said until the problem is acknowledge I don't think that will happen until it can't be deflected and kicked down the road anymore.
The sooner the crash happens the sooner we can get back to recovery.

I once helped my brother out by buying into a Pyramid scheme. Unlike SS I did that voluntarily. We need a way to get out money back from China. We need to start making things again, even if it is food.

It's very funny... Anytime someone mentions spending cuts or fiscal responsibility, Liberals go into Pit Bull mode, and start gnashing their teeth and making personal attacks. God help you if try to take away any of that free stuff made possible by the hard work of others.

Wrong...........................

It's just another partisan hack video.

Sorry.....................Romney/Ryan sucks ass compared to Obama/Biden.

isn't the nonsense she spews absolutely amazing. lol.

nonpartisan. :lmao:
You didn't watch.

There is ZERO that is partisan about the video.

Reality is not a partisan ideal.

Actually there is something partisan about the video, the liberal left won't watch it.

This is a non-partisan video produced by an accountant, Hal Mason, retired
after 27 years with IBM. He looks at the budget, its revenues and expenses,
and very simply illustrates the problem. It’s only a few minutes long.

United States Budget Dilemma.wmv - YouTube
WTF is Hal Mason...he could be a kitchen cook for all we know.

His words mean NOTHING!

Why do you ppl give so much credence to any 2-bit a-hole that says something you agree with?

Don't you realize how foolish, ridiculous and non-credible you make yourselves seem?

I guess the same reason you give O any credence.

The only way to fix it is to first acknowledge the problem (over spending) exists and then make the cuts necessary to get things back in line with revenue. Just like with union pensions and goodies, the entitlement spending our government does is out pacing the money coming in to pay for it.

Reading some of the ad hom attacks of the video in this thread, I realized that the fix is likely not going to happen...and like Greece, we will instead continue to lose our credit rating and eventually there will be no partisan rants and fighting with one another...the government will simply spend itself into oblivion.

Maybe we should just let it run it's course. The problem is not going to fixed as you said until the problem is acknowledge I don't think that will happen until it can't be deflected and kicked down the road anymore.

The fall out of such a thing would last decades...

It amazes me how willing people are to ignore facts that are just laid out before them. Instead of seeing facts as they are, they will instead continue with the ridiculous partisan hackery! One day there will be no medicare; social security etc to fight over with regards to cuts...it will simply be over. No more pensions for federal and other public employees...the money just won't be there.

Our government will be forced to end all entitlement and discretionary spending...it will have no choice.

The fall out of such a thing would last decades

Yes that is true, but we can't continue doing this. After decades of wasteful spending and fattening up the entitlement programs there is only two choices
let it fall or the government step in and take control of the private sector and confiscate all private ownership, no wait that has already happen and that system also collapsed.

Okay Liberals, I'll make this one easy for you guys.

Here's the government website.

The Budget | The White House

Once there, scroll all the way to the bottom and click on "Summary Tables."

Take a look at the budget for yourself.

The fact that you choose to ignore the FACTS that are available directly on the GOVERNMENT WEBSITE is beyond ignorant.

I once helped my brother out by buying into a Pyramid scheme. Unlike SS I did that voluntarily. We need a way to get out money back from China. We need to start making things again, even if it is food.

Our food supply if obama has his way will be turned into green energy.

This is a non-partisan video produced by an accountant, Hal Mason, retired
after 27 years with IBM. He looks at the budget, its revenues and expenses,
and very simply illustrates the problem. It’s only a few minutes long.

United States Budget Dilemma.wmv - YouTube
Good video. The government is spending more than it takes in. He pointed out everybody would have to be taxed at 50% to pay for current spending.
Shit we can't go on like that.

OR you go back to the days of the new deal. how about that?

Hal's video reminded me of this..... and made just as much sense.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FtNm9CgA6U]'80s Anti-Drug Commercial - Your Brain On Drugs - YouTube[/ame]

attachment.php
Thanks for nothing Hal....:lame2:

'80s Anti-Drug Commercial - Your Brain On Drugs - YouTube

attachment.php

You can't fix the problem when you appear to act as if their isn't problem.

Even more: you cannot fix the problem if idiots get in the way: If Connery et al couldn't grasp the fucking anti-drug commercial, then there's no fucking way they can follow the concepts of addition and subtraction necessary to understand the video.

There will always be more debt than money to pay it off.

If you don't know why that is then you seriously don't understand our economic system.

Where does this "new" money come from, kiddies?

THINK, people, think.

There will always be more debt than money to pay it off.

Pay it off? How about we stop adding over $1 trillion a year to the debt first?

Where does this "new" money come from, kiddies?

From production. That thing that Obama is trying hard to destroy.

'80s Anti-Drug Commercial - Your Brain On Drugs - YouTube

attachment.php

You can't fix the problem when you appear to act as if their isn't problem.

Even more: you cannot fix the problem if idiots get in the way: If Connery et al couldn't grasp the fucking anti-drug commercial, then there's no fucking way they can follow the concepts of addition and subtraction necessary to understand the video.
Some people just live in this dream world, that everything will be ok and the government will step in and bail out those in need.

The video never mentioned either political party.

How is that partisan?

Issue and advocacy ads by Karl Rove don't mention a candidate. How can they be backing Romney and not Obama? :lol:

:udaman:
You really should watch it.

Or just keep posting about it being a partisan video. :lmao:

the deficit and debt are manageable. things will work out

no one cares what some retarded retiree has to say about it all.

Governments do not function like businesses.

:eusa_whistle:

Issue and advocacy ads by Karl Rove don't mention a candidate. How can they be backing Romney and not Obama? :lol:

:udaman:
You really should watch it.

Or just keep posting about it being a partisan video. :lmao:

the deficit and debt are manageable. things will work out

no one cares what some retarded retiree has to say about it all.

Governments do not function like businesses.

:eusa_whistle:
How is it manageable when the government takes in less than it has to repay the interest on the debt and the entitlement programs? And that's not even adding the cost of maintaining the government running the government

Forum List

Back