Non-partisan reality check

This is a non-partisan video produced by an accountant, Hal Mason, retired
after 27 years with IBM. He looks at the budget, its revenues and expenses,
and very simply illustrates the problem. It’s only a few minutes long.

United States Budget Dilemma.wmv - YouTube

Wrong...........................

It's just another partisan hack video.

Sorry.....................Romney/Ryan sucks ass compared to Obama/Biden.

isn't the nonsense she spews absolutely amazing. lol.

nonpartisan. :lmao:
You didn't watch.

There is ZERO that is partisan about the video.

Reality is not a partisan ideal.

Wrong...........................

It's just another partisan hack video.

Sorry.....................Romney/Ryan sucks ass compared to Obama/Biden.

isn't the nonsense she spews absolutely amazing. lol.

nonpartisan. :lmao:

The video never mentioned either political party.

How is that partisan?

Issue and advocacy ads by Karl Rove don't mention a candidate. How can they be backing Romney and not Obama? :lol:

:udaman:

To their credit, the Republicans have put concrete proposals on the table to bring down the cost of entitlements. The Democrats have done nothing but demagogue this issue.

The only way to fix it is to first acknowledge the problem (over spending) exists and then make the cuts necessary to get things back in line with revenue. Just like with union pensions and goodies, the entitlement spending our government does is out pacing the money coming in to pay for it.

Reading some of the ad hom attacks of the video in this thread, I realized that the fix is likely not going to happen...and like Greece, we will instead continue to lose our credit rating and eventually there will be no partisan rants and fighting with one another...the government will simply spend itself into oblivion.

The only way to fix it is to first acknowledge the problem (over spending) exists and then make the cuts necessary to get things back in line with revenue. Just like with union pensions and goodies, the entitlement spending our government does is out pacing the money coming in to pay for it.

Reading some of the ad hom attacks of the video in this thread, I realized that the fix is likely not going to happen...and like Greece, we will instead continue to lose our credit rating and eventually there will be no partisan rants and fighting with one another...the government will simply spend itself into oblivion.

Maybe we should just let it run it's course. The problem is not going to fixed as you said until the problem is acknowledge I don't think that will happen until it can't be deflected and kicked down the road anymore.
The sooner the crash happens the sooner we can get back to recovery.

Maybe we should just let it run it's course. The problem is not going to fixed as you said until the problem is acknowledge I don't think that will happen until it can't be deflected and kicked down the road anymore.
The sooner the crash happens the sooner we can get back to recovery.

The fall out of such a thing would last decades...

It amazes me how willing people are to ignore facts that are just laid out before them. Instead of seeing facts as they are, they will instead continue with the ridiculous partisan hackery! One day there will be no medicare; social security etc to fight over with regards to cuts...it will simply be over. No more pensions for federal and other public employees...the money just won't be there.

Our government will be forced to end all entitlement and discretionary spending...it will have no choice.

Forum List

Back