Non-Jew convicted in Ponzi Scheme

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
US man convicted of 3.65 bln dlr Ponzi scheme - Yahoo! News
CHICAGO (AFP) – A federal jury found a Minnesota man guilty of running a 3.65 billion dollar Ponzi scheme that fleeced customers for more than 10 years, the Justice Department said in a statement.

Thomas Petters, 53, was convicted on charges of wire fraud, mail fraud and money laundering and faces over 100 years in prison, as well as massive fines.

No no... see, THIS is how The Rabbi validates Bernie Maddoff. After all, if a non-jew can get away with it then it must be antisemitism to have gone after the jew first.

From the link:

"....conversations with Petters in which he described the "fake" purchase orders and claimed "divine intervention" was the only way the scheme had persisted for so long without being discovered."

More neo-CON bullshit, no doubt about about it.

What kind of a name is Petters anyway????

No no... see, THIS is how The Rabbi validates Bernie Maddoff. After all, if a non-jew can get away with it then it must be antisemitism to have gone after the jew first.

I think his point is that religion has nothing to do with it... crooks are crooks.

but it must suck for you that it wasn't a jew this time.

so sorry.

doesn't bother me at all, toots.. Indeed, i'm acutely aware that humans are humans regardless of ethnicity; say, you got awfully quiet the last time you tried to call me out for laughable Scarlet A accusations, Jillybean... Twenty bucks says that you don't take the same "criminals are criminals" stance when it comes to palestineans and rockets....

:rofl:

I guess it's a good thing only one ethnicity qualifies for such consideration though, eh?

I must've missed the part in the article that says this guy isn't a Jew.

So how do you know for sure Ribeye? Was he not on the guest list at last month's zionist conspiracy meeting or something?

Ponzi schemes tend to be discovered during terrible economic times like these.

Expect to hear about more Ponzi schemes like this.

Madoff might still be in business if the markets hadn't collapsed.

Forum List

Back