Non issues

mdjgirl7

Sep 5, 2008
A lot of people think Obama's past is not a issue. Let me explain. Let's take Rev Wright for instance. Obama attended the same church for 20 years under the same pastor and yet says he NEVER knew the man is a racist and a nut.

I know alot of you are not religious so let me break this down for you. As Christians go religion is the MOST IMPORTANT decision of your life. I am not saying to everyone you should feel this way but this is how Christians view it. It is more important then becoming president by far.

Yet Obama says he had no idea about his preacher's ideals. Follow me now a Harvard graduate saying he is a Christian the most important decision of his life and he had no idea about his preachers ideology? Really and he is in touch right?

If this is a indication of how he handles the MOST IMPORTANT DECISION of his life I don't need him to run my country he obviously does not pay attention.

Obama said he would not desert Rev Wright and that is exactly what he did.

I cannot vote for someone to run this country who is so flip about the MOST IMPORTANT DECISION Of his life. He is the one who said he is a Christian let me just tell all you non religious people he is lying. His actions speak louder then his words do.

You cannot claim one thing and do another. I am not saying all Christians are perfect there is no such thing as the perfect anyone period. All I am saying is Obama just did not notice his preachers ideology. I promise you if my preacher for one minute started preaching racism I would be so out the door so fast it would not be funny. Unless of course Obama is a racist and liked it. Obama is a racist or he is just stupid which is it?

Now you see why a lot of us Bible thumpers are going to have a problem with him. PS Christians are pro life Obama is not another contradiction to his claim to the Christian faith. Which is it liar or stupid?

I will not put vote for someone that I am guessing if they are stupid are just a big ole liar.

yeah nothing says christian like

like dumping your beauty queen first wife after she loses her good looks to a car wreck...what's wrong with divorce for a little rich young chickie...seems like the bible includes clause for that right rtgirl7?

let's talk about non issues.

lol.

Let's talke about being currently supported by G. Gordon Liddy a convicted felon who once said that when you shoot at the ATF agents, go for a head shot because they wear body armor. Keating five. Racist anti semitic organization board member.

John has just as much shit in his past as Obama. And the come back to him last night was quite appropriate.

ACORN has nothing on the RNC election fraud successes.

Let's talke about being currently supported by G. Gordon Liddy a convicted felon who once said that when you shoot at the ATF agents, go for a head shot because they wear body armor.
This is sound advice within the context it was given. What's your problem with it?

Keating five. Racist anti semitic organization board member.

John has just as much shit in his past as Obama. And the come back to him last night was quite appropriate.
Presented as if pointing out that the pot is black, somehow makes calling the kettle black inaccurate.

Let's talke about being currently supported by G. Gordon Liddy a convicted felon who once said that when you shoot at the ATF agents, go for a head shot because they wear body armor. Keating five. Racist anti semitic organization board member.

Of course you have links to back that up.

There were white people who attended the Wright church.

If they thought he was a rabid racist why did they attend?

You may not like what wright said about the history of racism in this country but that does not mean it doesnt exsist.

A lot of people think Obama's past is not a issue. Let me explain. Let's take Rev Wright for instance. Obama attended the same church for 20 years under the same pastor and yet says he NEVER knew the man is a racist and a nut.

I know alot of you are not religious so let me break this down for you. As Christians go religion is the MOST IMPORTANT decision of your life. I am not saying to everyone you should feel this way but this is how Christians view it. It is more important then becoming president by far.

Yet Obama says he had no idea about his preacher's ideals. Follow me now a Harvard graduate saying he is a Christian the most important decision of his life and he had no idea about his preachers ideology? Really and he is in touch right?

If this is a indication of how he handles the MOST IMPORTANT DECISION of his life I don't need him to run my country he obviously does not pay attention.

Obama said he would not desert Rev Wright and that is exactly what he did.

I cannot vote for someone to run this country who is so flip about the MOST IMPORTANT DECISION Of his life. He is the one who said he is a Christian let me just tell all you non religious people he is lying. His actions speak louder then his words do.

You cannot claim one thing and do another. I am not saying all Christians are perfect there is no such thing as the perfect anyone period. All I am saying is Obama just did not notice his preachers ideology. I promise you if my preacher for one minute started preaching racism I would be so out the door so fast it would not be funny. Unless of course Obama is a racist and liked it. Obama is a racist or he is just stupid which is it?

Now you see why a lot of us Bible thumpers are going to have a problem with him. PS Christians are pro life Obama is not another contradiction to his claim to the Christian faith. Which is it liar or stupid?

I will not put vote for someone that I am guessing if they are stupid are just a big ole liar.
I went to a church where the pastor was republican and admitted so, but I am not republican. And I had a few friends who were racist which I did not find out here until recently in which I stopped being their friend.
Plus like the title of this thread, all this is a non issue! For McCain served on the board that had accused of being racist but I don't think McCain is a racist!

like dumping your beauty queen first wife after she loses her good looks to a car wreck...what's wrong with divorce for a little rich young chickie...seems like the bible includes clause for that right rtgirl7?

You missed the point now didn't you.Go back and reread what I said in the first post. There are no perfect people period. If there were then Christ would not have had to die for us. Anyway. McCain admits the cause of his divorce was totally his fault. I give him credit for admitting his mistakes. I am not happy about his mistake but I give him credit for admitting it and he is man enough to claim it.

Is marriage the MOST IMPORTANT DECISION in your Christian life no it is not. I do not mean to minimize marriage by any means it has its place with God and it is one man and one woman in a committed relationship until one of them dies but you already knew that didn't you.

So tell me is it still a non issue that Obama paid so little attention to the MOST IMPORTANT DECISION of his life his walk with God he did not notice his preacher was and is a bigot? A Harvard graduate did not notice what it took the media what 2 weeks to notice.

All I am saying if he is this careless with the most important decision of his life how on earth can I trust him to run this country? His record speaks loudly or lack of it I should say. I am pulling from what little record he has.

I doubt very seriously he can pay enough attention to our problems and fix the hoooge mess we are in when he cannot even pay enough attention to his own life. He cannot be responsible enough to run his own life what makes me think he can run this country. Sorry he is just not responsible enough for me to vote for him.

lol.

Nice answers because she was talking about McCain, right? Same old shit, different day.

You KNOW if it was a Republican who had to the same church for 20 years y'all'd be screaming at the tops of your lungs.

Hypocrites.

I cannot vote for someone to run this country who is so flip about the MOST IMPORTANT DECISION Of his life.

I know enough about christianity, to know that you're not supposed to lie. Its one of the ten commandments.

You weren't going to vote for Obama no matter what. Even if he had a nice, mild mannered Baptist minister.

So, your false outrage and disingenuous rationalizations for why your "not voting" for Obama are decidedly dishonest and unchristian.

I know enough about christianity, to know that you're not supposed to lie. Its one of the ten commandments.

You weren't going to vote for Obama no matter what. Even if he had a nice, mild mannered Baptist minister.

So, your false outrage and disingenuous rationalizations for why your "not voting" for Obama are decidedly dishonest and unchristian.

More KoolAid?:eusa_whistle:

Huh liddy burglar went to prison Ayers radical VIOLENT bomber who is unrepentant did not go to jail

There were white people who attended the Wright church.

If they thought he was a rabid racist why did they attend?

You may not like what wright said about the history of racism in this country but that does not mean it doesnt exsist.

Wow I can't believe you said that. Stuppy comes in all colors. You might want to point that out to the stuppys. Nobody does not deny that racism exist I am saying it does not have a place in church coming from your preacher.

God does not see color he loves us all equally.

Depends on what your definition of a non issue is for me it is not screwing up the most important decision of your life.

McCain goes on the G. Gordon Liddy Show, and considers him a friend.

G. Gordon Liddy is a convicted felon, who plotted acts of domestic terrorism, who instructed his radio listeners how to kill federal ATF agents. "Head shots people, head shots!"

So, try applying your christian values to that, and tell me what you think of McCain's association with Gordon Liddy.

I went to a church where the pastor was republican and admitted so, but I am not republican. And I had a few friends who were racist which I did not find out here until recently in which I stopped being their friend.
Plus like the title of this thread, all this is a non issue! For McCain served on the board that had accused of being racist but I don't think McCain is a racist!

Being a Republican does not equal being a racist. Come on now even Obama ditched his preacher after the media pointed it out to him.

A non issue as I have said depends on what your definition of a non issue is for me not being responsible enough for the most important decision of your life shows me how you might behave with other extremely important decisions. If Obama is so flip with is own personal life how can he possibly be responsible with my life. He can't that is the answer he just can't. Until I am sure he can run his own life I will not give him my permission to run this country I vote no.

McCain goes on the G. Gordon Liddy Show, and considers him a friend.

G. Gordon Liddy is a convicted felon, who plotted acts of domestic terrorism, who instructed his radio listeners how to kill federal ATF agents. "Head shots people, head shots!"

So, try applying your Christian values to that, and tell me what you think of McCain's association with Gordon Liddy.

Yes I agree Liddy did some despicable things which he went to prison for. While Ayers did not.

Liddy corrected himself later and said he should have said shoot them in the groin if you are being attacked. Still bad I am not a Liddy fan but yet in still he was convicted and did his time and that is what our society requires for crimes committed. Liddy never blew anything up he may have plotted to but it NEVER happened. I am not condoning what he did and I don't think he does either. Reread the first post no perfect people. McCain did not work with Liddy yes he was on his show that is not a big deal. Obama worked with Ayers setting up programs for kids to learn radical political ideology. I am willing to get over that if Obama would admit it.

Obama almost flat refused to repute things that were said by his campaign that were wrong where as McCain corrected his. At least McCain will admit his wrongs Obama is a arrogant pompous man.

I still say if Obama for 20 years yes you heard me right 20 long long long years did not figure out his preacher was a bigot how can me trust him to figure out anything else? Listen to me now 20 years and yet the media had to point this out to him which he promptly dumped his preacher after he said he would not he lied now didn't he. So when is he telling the truth?

This is for you non religious people this is what the Christian values are just in case you did not know what they are. Just so you can see how Christian values are applied to our lives and what we are talking about.

And God spoke all these words, saying: 'I am the LORD your God…

ONE: 'You shall have no other gods before Me.'

TWO: 'You shall not make for yourself a carved image--any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.'

THREE: 'You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.'

FOUR: 'Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.'

FIVE: 'Honor your father and your mother.'

SIX: 'You shall not murder.'

SEVEN: 'You shall not commit adultery.'

EIGHT: 'You shall not steal.'

NINE: 'You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.'

TEN: 'You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.'

The 10 Commandments - Christ's Summation in the New Testament
About 1,400 years later, the 10 Commandments were summed up in the New Testament at Matthew 22, when Jesus was confronted by the religious "experts" of the day:

"Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments" (Matthew 22:36-40).

My aren't' you arrogant to assume something about me you have no idea of. You don't know me or anything about me other then what I have told you. I vote for the man not the party. I stand by my answers as truthful until you an PROVE me a liar back off.

Forum List

Back