Non-College Grad Scott Walker

College isn't for everyone...

You mean like George Washington or Abe Linclon?

I understand Grant did horribly at Westpoint.

Harry Truman didn't have a college degree

But he did take classes at a law school and a business school. And he skipped the third grade. And he was in the Military which is an education in discipline and hard work. And, he was the ONLY president in last century or this one who didn't have a degree. Finally, he was very active in passing legislation to create more community colleges and he did that so people could go to school without attending an expensive college.

I noticed that the fact that Bush Jr. had a higher college grade point average than Gore didn't persuade many democrats to vote for the more educated candidate.

Bush also tricked the country into Iraq. Convinced America that a huge tax cut for the wealthy would create "prosperity" and no enormous deficit. Bust may have looked stupid, but single handedly, he redistributed the wealth of the country to the top 1% more than any other president.

I noticed that the fact that Bush Jr. had a higher college grade point average than Gore didn't persuade many democrats to vote for the more educated candidate.

Bush also tricked the country into Iraq. Convinced America that a huge tax cut for the wealthy would create "prosperity" and no enormous deficit. Bust may have looked stupid, but single handedly, he redistributed the wealth of the country to the top 1% more than any other president.

Did Clinton trick them too when he demanded we attack Iraq?

tapatalk post

What does that have to do with my point? My point is that if some people are so "concerned" about a college degree among politicians then they would obviously be concerned about the grades the politician got. It is hypocritical to pretend that one is concerned about a college degree when they vote for a politician with an inferior grade point average than his competitor. The fact that you believe in every silly shallow left wing talking point wasn't my point at all. My point was about hypocrisy, not idiocy.

You mean like George Washington or Abe Linclon?

I understand Grant did horribly at Westpoint.

But he did take classes at a law school and a business school. And he skipped the third grade. And he was in the Military which is an education in discipline and hard work. And, he was the ONLY president in last century or this one who didn't have a degree. Finally, he was very active in passing legislation to create more community colleges and he did that so people could go to school without attending an expensive college.

So you're saying a person doesn't need a college degree.....just like what I'm saying.
All you had to say is that I'm right. :eusa_whistle:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

So you're saying a person doesn't need a college degree.....just like what I'm saying.
All you had to say is that I'm right. :eusa_whistle:

But, But, BUUUUUUUUUuuuuuUUUUUUT......

Truman was a Democrat.

Did Clinton trick them too when he demanded we attack Iraq?

tapatalk post

Clinton demanded we attack Iraq? In a four day period, Clinton had US forces destroy a few Iraq military targets to keep Iraq from producing dangerous weapons. We know it worked. After the incompetent invasion of Iraq, we learned they had no WMD's. Seems Clinton destroyed them.

I wonder how many Americans died? Do you know?

Forum List

Back