Non-Christian acting Christians say Obama no Christian

How many times are poor people mentioned in the Bible?

How many times does it say in the Bible to help poor people?

I never, ever heard a bunch of Christians insisting another Christian is NOT a Christian.

I never heard of a Christian Religious leader praying for the death of another Christian.

I didn't know that praying for death could attract other Christians.

Strange times.

A Phoenix-area pastor has started to draw protesters to his congregation after he delivered a sermon titled, "Why I Hate Barack Obama," and told his parishioners that he prays for President Obama's death.

Phoenix Pastor Draws Protests After Telling Church He Prays For Obama's Death | Fox News

Funny thing, I have heard of those things.

Why are you so shocked, Christians suppose to have standards, and if they see someone behaving in the most turn of the stomach type of way, they exclaim "S/He is not a Christian!"

They do this to child molestating priests, serial rapists and murderers/cannibals.

Which brings me to an old question--How do you tell if someone is or is not christian. I always thought if you believe in the New Testament and accept Jesus as your lord and savior Then you are a christian regardless of what dispicable sin you've commit.

JAMES 2:

14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

A real Christian would NOT say to a poor person "I hope you stay warm and take care!" and walk away. A real Christian would do what they were able to help that person, even if it were to give them a dollar.

I'm always really surprised in your posts...you seem to hate religion so much but you're always quoting the Bible. Are you sure you don't believe? :)

If so, we definitely should all hail Obama as the best helper evah!

How many times are poor people mentioned in the Bible?

How many times does it say in the Bible to help poor people?

I never, ever heard a bunch of Christians insisting another Christian is NOT a Christian.

I never heard of a Christian Religious leader praying for the death of another Christian.

I didn't know that praying for death could attract other Christians.

Strange times.

A Phoenix-area pastor has started to draw protesters to his congregation after he delivered a sermon titled, "Why I Hate Barack Obama," and told his parishioners that he prays for President Obama's death.

Phoenix Pastor Draws Protests After Telling Church He Prays For Obama's Death | Fox News

Why are you so shocked, Christians suppose to have standards, and if they see someone behaving in the most turn of the stomach type of way, they exclaim "S/He is not a Christian!"

They do this to child molestating priests, serial rapists and murderers/cannibals.

Which brings me to an old question--How do you tell if someone is or is not Christian. I always thought if you believe in the New Testament and accept Jesus as your lord and savior Then you are a Christian regardless of what despicable sin you've commit.

JAMES 2:

14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

Faith and salvation are two different things.
Salvation is the redemptive gift bestowed upon us through the blood of Christ.
Faith and works are tied together this way. If you believe you can do all things in Christ and then do nothing to put that belief in action, what good is it? There is no profit. Not for you, in your treasure chest God has for you in Heaven, or for the people you should have helped here on earth.

Christ can't work through us if we only utilize 1/2 of the equation. Faith and works should go hand in hand, not replace one another.

I think the reason people don't believe that Obama is a Christian, because of the dogma of the church he attended in Chicago, remember, "God damn America" and it's association with Muslim leaders. It's Oprah's church now too.
He refused to acknowledge the National Day of Prayer. But celebrates Ramadan. He did go to a prayer breakfast recently, because he's campaigning again. He got rid of the leader of Egypt, who maintained a treaty with Israel, in favor of radical Islam who wants to kill everyone in Israel.
He insulted the leader of Israel.
And he is the only President I have ever heard of that insisted that Notre Dame and Georgetown remove all crosses or drape them while he is in the building.

Yeah, that's a good start, for sure!

Non-Christian acting Christians say Obama no Christian
What is a Non-Christian acting Christian?

Whats more important than helping the poor?
Give me a Bible verse please.

How about you give me a bible verse that says its OK for gov't to steal money from us to give it to others.

In my bible it says its better to give than receive... but nowhere does it say I have to!

You godless assholes are'nt going to tell me what The Bible intended for me to do with MY EARNINGS!

Which brings me to an old question--How do you tell if someone is or is not christian. I always thought if you believe in the New Testament and accept Jesus as your lord and savior Then you are a christian regardless of what dispicable sin you've commit.

Matthew 7:16-20

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Forum List

Back