Non-believers be honest

Folks, there's really no point in getting into a discussion with YWC on the subject of evolution. All of the questions he's asking, he's asked before, and been answered before, and he just ignores the answers. He CANNOT consider the evidence rationally and fairly, because if he did, he might lose his belief in the Bible, and that might threaten him with divine punishment. He is not free to think about this.

Folks, there's really no point in getting into a discussion with YWC on the subject of evolution. All of the questions he's asking, he's asked before, and been answered before, and he just ignores the answers. He CANNOT consider the evidence rationally and fairly, because if he did, he might lose his belief in the Bible, and that might threaten him with divine punishment. He is not free to think about this.

You are so funny :cuckoo:

You are so funny :cuckoo:

Glad you find it amusing. But everything I'm saying here is true. You have absolutely no intellectual integrity on the subject of evolution. You cannot be reasoned with. You will not consider evidence presented. You stuff your fingers in your ears, ignore every argument and every scrap of evidence, and repeat yourself over and over. If you keep that up here, others who have not participated with you on the subject before will see it in action.

I would add that you're way off-topic, but of course it's your thread.

The entire universe and everything in it was sneezed out of the nose of the Great Arklesiezure, and the universe waits in dread of the coming of the Great White Handkerchief.

Well, that's at least as good and as true a story as the one in Genesis.

Why all the negative new threads concerning Christianity and your creator Jesus ?

Why do you spend so much time discussing a myth as you claim ?

Why do you not concern yourself with other religous belief systems ?

1)I consider my mother and father as my creators. My Father provided the sperm, which is the spark to give life to the ovary. My Mother provided the flesh and blood and place to develop. What did your Jesus provide again? And what proof did you have for that, or is this another claim that I must believe in to save myself from the hellfires of Dante?

2)I talk about Sumerian/Babylonian and Greek Myths as well and make comparisons to their Western counterparts..Also, I am in the process of reading some Buddhists lit and so forth. But I admit, I don't really talk about it much on the board.

3)Because the other religions, minus Islam, tend to promote some degree of understanding and tolerance of differing people.
Islam and Christianity tends to suffer from an inherited arrogance in their absolute belief of their 'truth', command people to obey their commandments and the orders from their god/prophet/wanttobeprophet-apostles/religious teachers. Add that to my dislike of an imposed authority and I tend to criticize those religions and the cults that spring from their models..

"What did your Jesus provide again?

How about your soul?

Well not only that, he thinks he's going to heaven because imagines himself as some kind of shining Internet Palladin fighting against all odds to hold back the tide of evil. All of our facts and logic are parried and deflected aside by his rightious sword.

Why all the negative new threads concerning Christianity and your creator Jesus ?

Why do you spend so much time discussing a myth as you claim ?

Why do you not concern yourself with other religous belief systems ?

1)I consider my mother and father as my creators. My Father provided the sperm, which is the spark to give life to the ovary. My Mother provided the flesh and blood and place to develop. What did your Jesus provide again? And what proof did you have for that, or is this another claim that I must believe in to save myself from the hellfires of Dante?

2)I talk about Sumerian/Babylonian and Greek Myths as well and make comparisons to their Western counterparts..Also, I am in the process of reading some Buddhists lit and so forth. But I admit, I don't really talk about it much on the board.

3)Because the other religions, minus Islam, tend to promote some degree of understanding and tolerance of differing people.
Islam and Christianity tends to suffer from an inherited arrogance in their absolute belief of their 'truth', command people to obey their commandments and the orders from their god/prophet/wanttobeprophet-apostles/religious teachers. Add that to my dislike of an imposed authority and I tend to criticize those religions and the cults that spring from their models..

How about your soul?

Describe the soul again?

Also, if Jesus priovide the soul, does that mean everyone that came before Jesus was souless?
Apparently not, since Abraham is claimed to comfort Lazarus's soul in heaven according to the NT.

Thus, Jesus does not provide the soul. He did not exist when souls were first handed out!

Last edited:

How about your soul?

Describe the soul again?

Also, if Jesus priovide the soul, does that mean everyone that came before Jesus was souless?
Apparently not, since Abraham is claimed to comfort Lazarus's soul in heaven according to the NT.

Thus, Jesus does not provide the soul. He did not exist when souls were first handed out!

You're right...I misspoke.
It's actually God that provides the soul....and He's been here longer than anyone :) So yes, every person that has ever lived has a soul. That doesn't come from evolving...

How about your soul?

Describe the soul again?

You're right...I misspoke.
It's actually God that provides the soul....and He's been here longer than anyone :) So yes, every person that has ever lived has a soul. That doesn't come from evolving...

So I ask again

What does your Jesus provide?

By the way who wrote this

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God

Jesus, God or John

Last edited:

Forum List

Back