Non-believers be honest

Why all the negative new threads concerning Christianity and your creator Jesus ?

Why do you spend so much time discussing a myth as you claim ?

Why do you not concern yourself with other religous belief systems ?

Holy Days. They know something is wrong inside, and can't own up, so they scorch and burn. For them, Christian Holidays are the worst. They don't even stop to consider that living under Sharia Law, their lack of Faith would be a Death Sentence.

1. It could have come from a creator. It could have come from evolution. I don't claim to know, but I do claim to know that you don't know.

2. I discuss other religions whenever the topic arises. I've had several posts about my problems with Islam's subjugation of women. I don't think it's that people are targeting Christianity for attack here at USMB so much as it's that Christianity is the most common religious target available on this board. In my months here, thus far, I can name exactly -1- Muslim that posts regularly on the political shit. To my knowledge, I've seen no input from any obvious Hindu, Buddhist, Pagan, or Wicca practitioners. If they choose to weigh in on some political issues on which I have an opinion, maybe then the topics will come up. For now, they don't. You know who does? Christians. Lots of Christians on this board arguing the morality of many of the issues under discussion. I don't tell them that the Hindu philosophy's take on a matter is incorrect because they never put it out there. In an environment where your religion or point of view is the one most vocal, it will also be the one most often argued against. Learn to deal or stop citing the bible.

3. I don't believe that ALL Christians are intolerant, but some of them are and some of their dogma encourages it. Look at the 10 commandments. These are the absolute backbone rules of the religion, the breaking of which are among the highest level of sin, and include not putting false Gods/idols above Christ. Think about that. Among the most essential tenets of Christianity exists the implication that believers in any other religion are destined for an eternity in the lake of fire. Let's see, what else. . . there's something in there along the lines of any man who lays with another man shall surely be put to death. Suffer not a witch to live. These are not messages of tolerance. Jesus preached tolerance, I'll give you that. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone, love thy neighbor, judge not lest ye be judged. . . Messiah or not, I wish I could shake Jesus's hand and thank him for sharing his wisdom with a species who never seems to be content to mind their own business. That said, the bible also contains a lot of shit that's as intolerant as you can possibly get. When your dogma preaches intolerance, accusations that practitioners of your faith are intolerant should come as no surprise.

4. Depends on that creator. I will admit, however, that it's hard to imagine a creator that loves us, but doesn't give us any evidence of his true identity, yet expects us to guess at it. And if we guess incorrectly, he sentences us to an eternity of torment. Sorry if Christians take offense, but that paints a portrait of God wherein he's not only incredibly insecure, but also a complete dick to those he claims to love. The concept of Original Sin doesn't help his case, either. Why would a God whose wisdom is infinite blame me for the sins of Adam and Eve? How could he possibly assign responsibility to me for an event over which I had -ZERO- control? Draw me a flow chart of why the fuckup in the Garden of Eden was my fault. This is where I tend to laugh at Christian Republicans. How can you sign off on original sin out of one side of your mouth, and out the other side of your mouth say that reparations for slavery would be an injustice? It's either one or the other. . . you're either responsible for the sins of those before you or you're not responsible for the sins of those before you. It can't be both.

There is plenty of evidence for the creator.

Look everyone sins.

The garden is where it started.

All genetics have been passed on from the first human pair right down til now.

There is no more evidence for a creator than there is for a flying spaghetti monster. For that matter, there is no more evidence for a creator than there is for the big bang and Darwin's evolution theory.

And really, that's your comeback for me being blamed for the fruit being eaten? Everybody sins anyway, so why not just blame them for that shit too? Or is your comeback the genetic thing. . . since everyone has the same genes they're all guilty of the same shit? So do you share responsibility for everyone's sins that share your race? Your family? All of humanity? Why are their sins your responsibility when, by en large, you are absolutely powerless to stop them? Why would an infinitely wise God weave that ridiculous flaw into his system?

Correction, there is zero evidence that uintelligence created intelligence. There is plenty of evidence that intelligence begets intelligence.

There is zerio evidence that non-life begets life and there is plenty of evidence that life begets life.

Last edited:
I do not believe in the existence of any afterlife. I believe this is all we have.
Nor do I believe in any one all powerful being that made everything.
I do not want those who do believe in such things making rules and such based on their beliefs that impact me.

I do however hope that there are more socially advanced lifeforms in the galaxy than we poor pitiful humans.

that is it for me.

Our Laws are not based on Dogma, they are based on Supported Values. Separation of Church and State is a Christian Concept. Granted, many Christians need to be reminded of that. Just keep repeating, "Render unto Caesar, the things that are Caesar's, and Render unto God, the things that are God's. You don't believe in Conscience, Salvation, God, it's your business. Stomp on the Unalienable Right's of Another, and You will have issues with the State. God Bless America. :)

Why all the negative new threads concerning Christianity and your creator Jesus ?

1. He is not my creator

2. Christianity is just like any other religion.

3. Because I like to think with reason and logic.

Let's test if you use reason and logic.

Does non-intelligence create intelligence ?

Can non-life produce life ?

I believe so, yes intelligence can evolve.

Can non life produce life? Well, nobody knows for sure how it all started.
But there is enough proof that it's gone past thousands upon thousands of years. Even millions upon millions.

There is plenty of evidence for the creator.

Look everyone sins.

The garden is where it started.

All genetics have been passed on from the first human pair right down til now.

There is no more evidence for a creator than there is for a flying spaghetti monster. For that matter, there is no more evidence for a creator than there is for the big bang and Darwin's evolution theory.

And really, that's your comeback for me being blamed for the fruit being eaten? Everybody sins anyway, so why not just blame them for that shit too? Or is your comeback the genetic thing. . . since everyone has the same genes they're all guilty of the same shit? So do you share responsibility for everyone's sins that share your race? Your family? All of humanity? Why are their sins your responsibility when, by en large, you are absolutely powerless to stop them? Why would an infinitely wise God weave that ridiculous flaw into his system?

Correction, there is zero evidence that uintelligence created intelligence. There is plenty of evidence that intelligence begets intelligence.

There is zerio evidence that non-life begets life and there is plenty of evidence that life begets life.

There's no evidence -against- non-life creating life, either, just as there's no evidence -against- there being a God.

There's also no hard evidence that some intelligent "life" got the whole existence ball rolling in the first place. Christian scientists didn't become Christian by discovering God in a test tube. Truth is, human technology hasn't advanced far enough to interpret conclusive evidence of -any- beginning.

Saying non-life can't create life because I haven't seen it, but saying a God you haven't seen definitely had a hand in it, seems like a silly double standard from a logical perspective. Faith is a different story, but faith and knowledge aren't synonymous.

Holy Days. They know something is wrong inside, and can't own up, so they scorch and burn. For them, Christian Holidays are the worst. They don't even stop to consider that living under Sharia Law, their lack of Faith would be a Death Sentence.

Easy there, Tiger. Not everyone who isn't Christian supports Sharia law. If more Muslims posted on the forum I'd be firing back at what I perceive to be their bullshit just like I do when Christians post what I perceive to be theirs.

Also, Christmas is pimpin. Nothing offensive to me about observing someone else's religious holidays. I actually agree with many Christians that the backlash against certain basic observances is ri-God-damn-diculous. I think there's a wide gap between the state establishing religion and the state allowing a Christian prayer group use of public facilities that anyone could have access to. Or letting some school kids pray on the steps of the capital. I always thought the 1st amendment was freedom -of- speech, not freedom -from- speech. If you're offended that easily, don't look. Everybody should be free to practice, even if I don't particularly approve of -all- of your religion's tenets.

1. He is not my creator

2. Christianity is just like any other religion.

3. Because I like to think with reason and logic.

But there is enough proof that it's gone past thousands upon thousands of years. Even millions upon millions.

Where did intelligence get it's beginning ?

When you say millions of years that is only an opinion not based in fact.

I have no reason to doubt the OT or the NT.

Yes, you do. Your mind is just closed to fair consideration of that evidence. That's to be expected, as you operate under a threat and a promise. You are a slave.

No I am not forced to believe as I do I chose to believe as I do. When I compare the evidence for creation and the evidence of an unintelligent natural process to life creation makes more sense to me.

That being said,the only question for me was who was this creator. Do I believe this creator has mans best interest in mind I believe so yes.

There's no evidence -against- non-life creating life, either, just as there's no evidence -against- there being a God.

There's also no hard evidence that some intelligent "life" got the whole existence ball rolling in the first place. Christian scientists didn't become Christian by discovering God in a test tube. Truth is, human technology hasn't advanced far enough to interpret conclusive evidence of -any- beginning.

Saying non-life can't create life because I haven't seen it, but saying a God you haven't seen definitely had a hand in it, seems like a silly double standard from a logical perspective. Faith is a different story, but faith and knowledge aren't synonymous.

Not true,if the universe had a beginning life had a beginning. The question is how did life start ? well going by the evidence life begets life.

Not true,if the universe had a beginning life had a beginning. The question is how did life start ? well going by the evidence life begets life.

Then how did the life that begot the life start? If we're going by evidence, nothing living is just -there-. It all has to come from somewhere. So, by your logic, where does the "evidence" suggest that God came from?

Oh, right! HE was just there! In the beginning there was the word, et al. So you're telling me that the big bang/evolution theory is bunk because life can't just come from nowhere, and you suggest that the proper explanation is that life came from life that came from nowhere. Hot damn that's some razor sharp logic.

Last edited:

1)I consider my mother and father as my creators. My Father provided the sperm, which is the spark to give life to the ovary. My Mother provided the flesh and blood and place to develop. What did your Jesus provide again? And what proof did you have for that, or is this another claim that I must believe in to save myself from the hellfires of Dante?

2)I talk about Sumerian/Babylonian and Greek Myths as well and make comparisons to their Western counterparts..Also, I am in the process of reading some Buddhists lit and so forth. But I admit, I don't really talk about it much on the board.

3)Because the other religions, minus Islam, tend to promote some degree of understanding and tolerance of differing people.
Islam and Christianity tends to suffer from an inherited arrogance in their absolute belief of their 'truth', command people to obey their commandments and the orders from their god/prophet/wanttobeprophet-apostles/religious teachers. Add that to my dislike of an imposed authority and I tend to criticize those religions and the cults that spring from their models..

1.Where did the ability to reproduce come from ?

2.Why do you not discuss religions other then Christianity ?

3.You don't believe Christians are tolerant ,why ?

4.If there is a creator would there only be one way to God ?

1--From nature.
2. Yes I do. I guess you missed our Scientology bashing week?
3.My Family is mostly Baptist and Methodist, and they tolerate me. So where does that question come from?
4.How many gods are there again? Understand, you christians always talk about a creator. But when non-believers charge that this creator must have created evil, you claim it is impossible. Thus there must be other gods inside your model of reality. So tell me, how many gods are there?

Also, which god are you trying to make a path to?

Last edited:

How can we have fact when humans were alive back then?

And how is it fact that "god" created us?
You view him as a human and animals came millions-billions before humans came about.

So what makes you think a fairytale with different versions is "fact"?

How can we have fact when humans were alive back then?

And how is it fact that "god" created us?
You view him as a human and animals came millions-billions before humans came about.

So what makes you think a fairytale with different versions is "fact"?

Does the bible give us all the answers ,no. Does the bible raise questions without giving answers yes.

You can't prove humans lived when evolutionists claim :lol:

By looking at life itself you can reason a designer and rule out the idea of an unintelligent chance created all we see and can't see.

God is not a human he is a spirit that has the ability to materialize.

You have no way to prove animals came into existence millions and billions of year before man. I will say this animals did come before man according to the bible.

For one you can't prove or disprove God to call his word a fairytale.

There are not different versions of creation are you gonna try and use that old argument and lie for you trying to justify why you don't believe ?

Then how did the life that begot the life start? If we're going by evidence, nothing living is just -there-. It all has to come from somewhere. So, by your logic, where does the "evidence" suggest that God came from?

Oh, right! HE was just there! In the beginning there was the word, et al. So you're telling me that the big bang/evolution theory is bunk because life can't just come from nowhere, and you suggest that the proper explanation is that life came from life that came from nowhere. Hot damn that's some razor sharp logic.

Everything appears suddenly in the fossil record that is evidence of creation not evolution. Ever heard of the punctuated equilibrium theory ?

God has no beginning, universe and life had a beginning.

God is eternal and I did not say that is logical thinking,for that matter a being that has always been and capable of doing what he is capable of defies logic,to believe such things require faith. But you see I don't have a problem with admitting alot of my views are based in faith but you on the other hand do.

Last edited:
1)I consider my mother and father as my creators. My Father provided the sperm, which is the spark to give life to the ovary. My Mother provided the flesh and blood and place to develop. What did your Jesus provide again? And what proof did you have for that, or is this another claim that I must believe in to save myself from the hellfires of Dante?

2)I talk about Sumerian/Babylonian and Greek Myths as well and make comparisons to their Western counterparts..Also, I am in the process of reading some Buddhists lit and so forth. But I admit, I don't really talk about it much on the board.

3)Because the other religions, minus Islam, tend to promote some degree of understanding and tolerance of differing people.
Islam and Christianity tends to suffer from an inherited arrogance in their absolute belief of their 'truth', command people to obey their commandments and the orders from their god/prophet/wanttobeprophet-apostles/religious teachers. Add that to my dislike of an imposed authority and I tend to criticize those religions and the cults that spring from their models..

1.Where did the ability to reproduce come from ?

2.Why do you not discuss religions other then Christianity ?

3.You don't believe Christians are tolerant ,why ?

4.If there is a creator would there only be one way to God ?

1--From nature.
2. Yes I do. I guess you missed our Scientology bashing week?
3.My Family is mostly Baptist and Methodist, and they tolerate me. So where does that question come from?
4.How many gods are there again? Understand, you christians always talk about a creator. But when non-believers charge that this creator must have created evil, you claim it is impossible. Thus there must be other gods inside your model of reality. So tell me, how many gods are there?

Also, which god are you trying to make a path to?

God made the path and there is only one God.

1. It could have come from a creator. It could have come from evolution. I don't claim to know, but i do claim to know that you don't know.

2. I discuss other religions whenever the topic arises. I've had several posts about my problems with islam's subjugation of women. I don't think it's that people are targeting christianity for attack here at usmb so much as it's that christianity is the most common religious target available on this board. In my months here, thus far, i can name exactly -1- muslim that posts regularly on the political shit. To my knowledge, i've seen no input from any obvious hindu, buddhist, pagan, or wicca practitioners. If they choose to weigh in on some political issues on which i have an opinion, maybe then the topics will come up. For now, they don't. You know who does? Christians. Lots of christians on this board arguing the morality of many of the issues under discussion. I don't tell them that the hindu philosophy's take on a matter is incorrect because they never put it out there. In an environment where your religion or point of view is the one most vocal, it will also be the one most often argued against. Learn to deal or stop citing the bible.

3. I don't believe that all christians are intolerant, but some of them are and some of their dogma encourages it. Look at the 10 commandments. These are the absolute backbone rules of the religion, the breaking of which are among the highest level of sin, and include not putting false gods/idols above christ. Think about that. Among the most essential tenets of christianity exists the implication that believers in any other religion are destined for an eternity in the lake of fire. Let's see, what else. . . There's something in there along the lines of any man who lays with another man shall surely be put to death. Suffer not a witch to live. These are not messages of tolerance. Jesus preached tolerance, i'll give you that. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone, love thy neighbor, judge not lest ye be judged. . . Messiah or not, i wish i could shake jesus's hand and thank him for sharing his wisdom with a species who never seems to be content to mind their own business. That said, the bible also contains a lot of shit that's as intolerant as you can possibly get. When your dogma preaches intolerance, accusations that practitioners of your faith are intolerant should come as no surprise.

4. Depends on that creator. I will admit, however, that it's hard to imagine a creator that loves us, but doesn't give us any evidence of his true identity, yet expects us to guess at it. And if we guess incorrectly, he sentences us to an eternity of torment. Sorry if christians take offense, but that paints a portrait of god wherein he's not only incredibly insecure, but also a complete dick to those he claims to love. The concept of original sin doesn't help his case, either. Why would a god whose wisdom is infinite blame me for the sins of adam and eve? How could he possibly assign responsibility to me for an event over which i had -zero- control? Draw me a flow chart of why the fuckup in the garden of eden was my fault. This is where i tend to laugh at christian republicans. How can you sign off on original sin out of one side of your mouth, and out the other side of your mouth say that reparations for slavery would be an injustice? It's either one or the other. . . You're either responsible for the sins of those before you or you're not responsible for the sins of those before you. It can't be both.

there is plenty of evidence for the creator.

Look everyone sins.

the garden is where it started.

all genetics have been passed on from the first human pair right down til now.
you mean the people who were outside of the garden were not sinners ?
Hey, it's your book.:cuckoo:
what was the mark that god put on cain (genesis 4:15)?

b-u-m-p

I could tell you silly humans what really happened, but this is just too much fun to observe.

Last edited:
there is plenty of evidence for the creator.

Look everyone sins.

the garden is where it started.

all genetics have been passed on from the first human pair right down til now.
you mean the people who were outside of the garden were not sinners ?
Hey, it's your book.:cuckoo:
what was the mark that god put on cain (genesis 4:15)?

b-u-m-p

Cain did not live in the garden adam and eve were removed after they sinned.

Don't know what the mark was the bible don't go in to detail.

Forum List

Back