Nominee For "Liberal of the Month" Award!

Avoiding the important issues to focus on a somebody nobody's heard of and pretending it means something. How typical and demonstrative of why Republicans and conservatives are losing out. :eusa_boohoo:

Oh, nooozzzz.....

....did I step on your widdle toeies???

In the future, I'll try not to draw attention to what dunces Liberals are......I'll try really, really hard.

Not at all. Just letting you know you're irrelevant.
It's amusing how you think you have the authority to dictate who is and who isn't relevant. :lol:

In reality, you're just an impotent anonymous internet retard.

True story!

Not at all. Just letting you know you're irrelevant.

Now, see, konny....If I didn't like you, would I continue to provide for your education???

Would I?

Well...perhaps....'cause I don't like to shoot fish in a barrel....

To the point: Thomas Hobbes was famous for his political philosophy...and he wrote The Leviathan.
Never mind...you'll learn about that when you go on to high school.

But, I always enjoyed the quote about life: "solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short".

Get it? If he found life to be identified in such as negative manner.....why care if it's short???

Funny?

As funny as you using another term you don't understand: ir·rel·e·vant/iˈreləvənt/
Adjective:
Not connected with or relevant to something.

So....you write, several times, in my thread....to tell me that I'm not connected!!!!

Get it??? You connected with moi to tell me I'm not connected.

konny....if you only had the gift of irony!

...or an education.

Wait....that whistling sound I hear….is that the high winds passing directly through your head?

This proves your relevancy, how? To me it just underscores it. At least you're consistent, the hobbesgoblin of little minds.

But your consistent hatred of conservatives is different. Somehow. It just is.

Right? :lol:

Forum List

Back