"You seem to support political correctness and open borders. In other words, you seem to support the transition of the earth into one big nation, ruled by God knows who...Allowing illegal entry and unfettered travel within the US..." - The mere spinning of straw man arguments with caricatures.

Thank you again for posting replies Asaratis. Maybe some day, you too will become an op-ed writer. And on that day you can wow people with your knowledge of history. I look forward to that day.

Mem
Maybe you overestimate my desire to become an op-ed writer. You certainly overrate membership in your perceived elite society. Your ego is showing. I am relatively certain that I occasionally wow people with my knowledge of history already.

Your characterization of Trump's calling put's you in no position to claim others are using straw man on you. The difference between what you said about Trump and what I said about you is this:

You said that Trump IS calling for this, that and the other....in your own words.

I said that YOU SEEM TO call for this, that and the other....in my own words.

I told the truth. You lied!

It's not too late to sign up for lessons in reading comprehension.

Op-ed my ass!

3814-1446489654-0ffae1b357109eb2a80203a9a59840ef.jpg

Nominating Donald John Trump, Sr., For A Profile in Courage Award

Sorry but to be equally honest and fair,
this would be about as "hollow" as Obama's Nobel Prize.

What would be courageous and peace worthy
is BOTH leaders leading BOTH camps to stop the bullying,
band together and unite the nation to fix our problems together.

That's real courage. That's real "peace making"
and no I don't see either men taking that route.

Any wimp can wage a war of words, of rhetoric to assassinate each other's character for points.
Not just anyone can make peace.

Ask anyone who's ever had to make peace with a loathed enemy:
It takes everything in you to be bigger than you wanted to be, and back down to include others
so they can do their part as well. As equals under one God, one plan for humanity.

Not one person saying I'm right, the others are wrong. Anyone can do that. We all do.
And it's led us into war after war, wasting resources fighting to be the top dog instead of
competing to serve one another as equals so that we win this war together as a team.

That takes real guts, real humility, real spiritual guidance and commitment
in thoughts words and actions to do only what is so universally true it unites all people.

By the time Obama, Trump, Clinton, Palin and others get it right,
Justice will be the great equalizer where nobody is more wrong or right than others.
We will all be too busy correcting problems and rebuilding to play pecking order games.

Whoever has that vision is going to lead this. And from what I've found
it is the real workers in the field leading the way, from the trenches, doing the groundwork.
When those leaders rise to the top, it will be the servants of all who are recognized as the chiefs of all.

Not these clowns parading in the media trying to get credit while shirking responsibility.
The real leadership is too busy taking responsibility to boast about it.
These people are mere puppets for the real people behind the scenes
making sure the show goes on.

If you are looking for leadership, look around you. The real people serving the community,
keeping companies going so people have a job, those are the real heroes. The people in Iraq saving lives without hospitals and health care, while we moan and groan over birth control getting covered.

When these leaders we see in the media get real, and give real credit where credit is due,
maybe they will be taken more seriously. If they are going to stand around and talk shop to get campaign dollars, while other people are scrambling to do all the real work with no funding and no support, then I have more respect for the people doing the work with no pay than the ones asking for money to get elected first before they can do all these wonderful things they promise.

What about the people already doing that work. Why not pay them to build solutions directly.
The real leadership in this country is already doing it, building it, paying for it.
Not waiting to get elected or win a prize for things they haven't done yet.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back