Nobody Wants To Stay At Trump's New DC Hotel

MrFritz

Sep 2, 2016
Trump Just Removed His Name From His Hotels Due To Plummeting ...

Republicans gave Donald Trump their presidential nomination based on his brand’s marketing “success.” Now, the billionaire is stripping his tarnished name from the Trump Organization’s newest hotels in favor of the name “Scion.”

The tRumproids can't afford to stay at tRump's overly priced fleabag hotels. After the election, tRump will be having a fire sale.

Related:
Nobody Wants To Stay At Trump's New DC Hotel - Joe.My.God.

Not even with the room rates slashed by 50%. New York Magazine reports:

Last weekend bankers and dignitaries from around the world descended on Washington for the annual World Bank–IMF meetings. But just a few days before the conference, rooms were not only still available at Trump International, they were heavily discounted. On October 2, a deluxe room, with a rack rate of $805, could be had for as low $445 a night on Hotels.com. All other five-star D.C. downtown hotels were sold out. By Wednesday, October 5, weekend stays in the deluxe rooms were marked down to $404 per night on Trump International’s own website. The more luxurious 500-square-foot executive rooms, with a city view and marble bath, were only $484. By comparison, at the Waldorf-Astoria in Georgetown, the only available rooms were $1,139 per night, according to Hotels.com.

Trump is such a screw up! All Trump ever was was a con man and a brand. The Trump brand is quickly going down the shitter! I love it when Satanic monoliths fall!

I thought the ribbon cutting was just the other day for his new hotel. What am I missing?

I thought the ribbon cutting was just the other day for his new hotel. What am I missing?

This is its second grand opening. Trump is trying to get some free publicity and it's backfiring on him.

I feel bad for the workers there.

Apparently a lot.

The Trump Brand is Toxic: Will Use ‘Scion’ Instead of ‘Trump’ for New Hotels
The Trump Brand is Toxic: Will Use 'Scion' Instead of 'Trump' for New Hotels

Why Trump is changing the name of new brand hotels

Why Trump Is Changing The Name Of New Brand Hotels
"""""Amidst reports that occupancy rates at Trump Hotels have slipped this election season, the company says that new brand hotels will no longer bear the Trump name. The newest line of luxury hotels, geared towards millennials, will be called Scion. """"

This is its second grand opening. Trump is trying to get some free publicity and it's backfiring on him.

Yes, true. They will lose their jobs. I can imagine him coming in personally and trouncing through the hotel, screaming at the top of his lungs and saying, "Get 'em outta here. Out!!!" Such a fuckwad, that guy.

Apparently a lot.

"""""Amidst reports that occupancy rates at Trump Hotels have slipped this election season, the company says that new brand hotels will no longer bear the Trump name. The newest line of luxury hotels, geared towards millennials, will be called Scion. """"

Scion has two meanings...

It means a twig or a sprout or someone from a rich family; example: "he was the scion of a wealthy family"

Apparently a lot.

Scion has two meanings...

It means a twig or a sprout or someone from a rich family; example: "he was the scion of a wealthy family"
The name refers to the first definition and denotes Trump's penis.

Yes, true. They will lose their jobs. I can imagine him coming in personally and trouncing through the hotel, screaming at the top of his lungs and saying, "Get 'em outta here. Out!!!" Such a fuckwad, that guy.

He'll probably blame the workers and fire them. He loves firing people.

tRump will blame everyone but himself. The owners of Marriot warned the banksters not to lend him money because they knew the hotel would flop. Trump probably bribed the banksters and will kick back some money to them when the loan goes into default.

Wow... this is fascinating!

There is not a lot to it. Among people with morals tRump is unacceptable. People from all over the world are rejecting him.

Blah blah blah... yet I'm sure people with morals (like you of course) the career flim flam artist, liar, crook and defender of a serial rapist is acceptable. Trump was accused by 5 omen, simultaneously, on the day of a damaging Wikileaks dump.

Go smoke some more weed bro.

His hotel will be a stunning success. Location, location, location is everything in real estate and this location in D.C. is a no-brainer winner.
I wish Trump, his family, and employees mucho success!

The new hotel according to stories doesn't have many people booked there.
Reports are out there that many women who book events for their companies
have told their travel agents.....

Don't book us at ANY Trump Hotels or venues.

Forum List

Back