Nobody Likes Bill O'Reilly

they sure as hell are NOT all conservatives
and Bill O isnt a conservative either

Naw, Bill is a conservative, he's jut one with a brain. Not all conservatives are wingnuts.
wrong, he is a populist, his positions will change with the way he believes more people will go
thus he is not a conservative

you are right that not all conservatives are wingnuts
just as not all liberals are moonbats

I disagree, The mainstay of being a conservative is to "believe America is an inherently good country." he's a conservative. That's what seperates us conservatives from the "America is a downright mean country" type people if ya know what I mean.

Naw, Bill is a conservative, he's jut one with a brain. Not all conservatives are wingnuts.
wrong, he is a populist, his positions will change with the way he believes more people will go

I disagree, The mainstay of being a conservative is to "believe America is an inherently good country." he's a conservative. That's what seperates us conservatives from the "America is a downright mean country" type people if ya know what I mean.
sorry, i disagree
to me a conservative has viewpoints on issues that dont change with popularity polls

sorry, i disagree
to me a conservative has viewpoints on issues that dont change with popularity polls

It's fine to disagree.. I haven't noticed the Mr. O doing that.. I like him cause he's not all mouth.. he gets incensed he does something about it. You know he was instrumental in getting Jessica's law passed..

Actually, DivCon made a good point, and also pointed out the reason I don't care for much of their ideas, they don't change. The extremist ones won't even change when evidence proves the point is completely wrong.

Actually, DivCon made a good point, and also pointed out the reason I don't care for much of their ideas, they don't change. The extremist ones won't even change when evidence proves the point is completely wrong.
the point you missed though is that conservative points havent been proven wrong
its not always popular, but thats what makes a true conservative different
they dont bend their opinions based on popularity
they are by far more consistant

the point you missed though is that conservative points havent been proven wrong
its not always popular, but thats what makes a true conservative different
they dont bend their opinions based on popularity
they are by far more consistant

Actually many have (and no I won't get into detail like you so love). The problem is that liberal extremists change only for popularity, so the two are wrong just in different ways.

sorry, i disagree

It's fine to disagree.. I haven't noticed the Mr. O doing that.. I like him cause he's not all mouth.. he gets incensed he does something about it. You know he was instrumental in getting Jessica's law passed..

He got a ton of respect from me the way he fought and continues to fight that battle.

He shit all over those pussy liberal judges in every case he could find and didn't give a rats ass what anyone thought or what any liberal douche bag wrote about him ........:cool:

I cannot stand the sound of Bill's voice.

However . . . read his material, and quite often I find he is sensible.

Until he gets mad, then, imo, he goes loony.

Who championed Jessie's law? Who tried to get Kate Steinle's law passed? Who worked actively to get that ptsd marine out of that filthy Mexican jail? Who champions the wounded warriors?

Forum List

Back