Nobody knows when & how he dies?

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
Nobody knows when & how he dies?
I want to share with all human beings no matter Muslims and Non-Muslims and ask question does you know when you die? Yet no one knows when he dies? Where he dies? No one will stay in this world for ever.

Than those who make a habit to earn money my negative ways cheating, frauds, mis-guide and telling lies etc. Perhaps forget one day he has to die and face the God than how he face and what he replied to God.

Those people who engaged in terrorist activities doing work for some money or power than think never realized what situation will be when dies and face the first night in his grave than called or ask help from the super powers to protect him from God question and punishment.

When a new family member want to come in this world than give happiness message before 9 months which is full of joy and excitement of entire family members but parallel a person die than nature never intimate or inform otherwise washed his entire sin and return all looted money or property before he dies. Engaged in God pray / work ships and request God to forgive his all sins before he dies.

That is why every person dead is kept by God as secret and want to see who is performing good or bad, than award for good performer and punishment for those who did evil or bad works.

Thanking You.

( Ashfaq Sharif )

I'd love to give an opinion on what you said, but understanding your English is not easy.

I would say that those who commit suicide do know when and how they will die, at least for the amount of time theyve decided to do it.

Than those who make a habit to earn money my negative ways cheating, frauds, mis-guide and telling lies etc. Perhaps forget one day he has to die and face the God than how he face and what he replied to God.
This is the whole point of Religion. It makes us ultimately responsible to someone other than just ourselves.

Forum List

Back