"Nobody knew healthcare could be that complicated."

Mods, combine this with the earlier thread.

Yeah, you got a lot of pull with the mods, eh Flake?
lol.gif

But somebody did take 60 Congressional votes to repeal ACA and somebody did make bullshit campaign promises that he "has a wonderful replacement plan".

But now they that they actually have to get something done it's "Oh no! This is tough and complicated!"

What a bunch of cranks and charlatans.
Fakes eh?

Every president makes promises before taking office and then reality bitch slaps them.

You can pretend otherwise if you like, just shows what an amateur you are right along side them.

Oh yea?

Show me Democrats taking tons of votes on some big promise they made...only to stop taking them as soon as they could actually pass into law. Show me where Obama promised he has a wonderful plan on major policy, for us to later find out he had exactly NOTHING.

Reality didn't bitch slap Trump and Republicans on healthcare, what bitched slapped them is THEIR OWN SHAMELESS LIES.

Your attempt at equivalence is false.
Is Gitmo closed?

Stfu idiot
Funny. You don't know why Gitmo isn't closed do you. It's quite a burden being this stupid isn't it.

Trump talks about health care the way my grandma talked about the Internet when we got her AOL.

"Nobody knew there were so many websites!"
184008_10150249374746650_3093416_n.jpg
17022175_10154091596776650_7404936144949253509_n.jpg

WHO KNEW ?

Me too. It is a complicated waste of money.
yep, them gopers should just pull all that healthcare and run on that in 2018. It's a winner.
Or we could just stop pre-paying for services and watch the prices fall.
tHAT'S THE TICKET, END HEALTHCARE INSURANCE
Or you could do like I said.

yep, them gopers should just pull all that healthcare and run on that in 2018. It's a winner.
Oh I AGREE. We should all just pay our own way for what we need. That's a winner.

Oh I AGREE. We should all just pay our own way for what we need. That's a winner.
That seems entirely more reasonable than pre-paying for services.

New Topics

Forum List

Back