Nobody here but us independent journalists

DOTR

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
But we have a free and independent press. Right?

460D9188-9AA4-463D-8D83-CA5074EA74EB.jpeg

The funny thing about it is the same editorial is threaded here a half dozen times if you look.

I just checked. lol.

The press was free and independent until Trump told you they weren't.

. But in all fairness, Trump has brought much of this on himself. He opened the door to this.

lol ... in all fairness all he did was beat out a treasonous criminal sociopath for a political office, and then rubbed the scums' faces in their own fake news shit piles. I.e., nothing any American needs to care about. He's doing okay for a guy with no Party support, great in fact. Nobody expected him to get anything done in the first place, yet he's managed to get some things done, unlike Obama, who did worse than nothing for 8 years, except run around the planet arming his Muslim buddies and laying hundreds of billions in untraceable cash and and a modern nuclear missile program on them for free. You 'moderates' (snicker) loved Obama for it.

But in all fairness, Trump has brought much of this on himself. He opened the door to this.
lol ... in all fairness all he did was beat out a treasonous criminal sociopath for a political office, and then rubbed the scums' faces in their own fake news shit piles. I.e., nothing any American needs to care about. He's doing okay for a guy with no Party support, great in fact. Nobody expected him to get anything done in the first place, yet he's managed to get some things done, unlike Obama, who did worse than nothing for 8 years, except run around the planet arming his Muslim buddies and laying hundreds of billions in untraceable cash and and a modern nuclear missile program on them for free. You 'moderates' (snicker) loved Obama for it.
:spinner:

But in all fairness, Trump has brought much of this on himself. He opened the door to this.

No spin at all in my posts; I see you can't tell the difference any more. Probably never could anyway.

No spin at all in my posts; I see you can't tell the difference any more. Probably never could anyway.
I thought your post was very impressive. I think you hit damn near every possible talk radio talking point with astounding efficiency.

You really nailed it there.

I thought your post was very impressive. I think you hit damn near every possible talk radio talking point with astounding efficiency.

You really nailed it there.

I don't listen to talk radio; I play classical and rock almost all day, then I might listen to 91.7 for a while. You need a new stupid attack meme; the old 'talk radio' inanities are boring and silly. Maybe you try reading something besides DU Underground or watching CNN. Everything in my post is factual, which is why you're sniveling and babbling about strawmen.

The press has always been somewhat biased, and went blatantly over the top with Obama.

Now they're not even trying to hide it. But in all fairness, Trump has brought much of this on himself. He opened the door to this.

No doubt he backsassed them.

Well, if that's what he calls it.

It is what I called it. What he calls it is responding to an unelected cabal who hate and despise the American people. They are openly in the opposition but they think they should be above criticism. What other political institution is so lofty as to be able to claim the Constitution protects them from being responded to?
For years they have made and broken elected officials as it pleased them. But I didnt elect them. I didnt ask them. They dont represent me. Donald Trump does.
And you will notice we have moved beyond the old arguments about whether or not the media is biased? Wikileaks showed the press sending articles to the DNC for vetting, leaking debate questions, working to "maximize exposure for the Clinton Campaign". It is simply accepted fact that they have declared for the opposition. And as such they deserve to be treated as opposition. Not some sacrosanct college of wise commentators. They are partisan hacks pure and simple.

My post above though was to demonstrate that they are working and colluding together and taking orders from somewhere. The next level. It is obvious though not always this blatant.

Hey remember this travesty?

Well, if that's what he calls it.

It is what I called it. What he calls it is responding to an unelected cabal who hate and despise the American people. They are openly in the opposition but they think they should be above criticism. What other political institution is so lofty as to be able to claim the Constitution protects them from being responded to?
For years they have made and broken elected officials as it pleased them. But I didnt elect them. I didnt ask them. They dont represent me. Donald Trump does.
And you will notice we have moved beyond the old arguments about whether or not the media is biased? It is simply accepted fact that they have declared for the opposition. And as such they deserve to be treated as opposition. Not some sacrosanct college of wise commentators. They are partisan hacks pure and simple.

My post above though was to demonstrate that they are working and colluding together and taking orders from somewhere. It is obvious though not always this blatant. Hey remember this travesty?

He has behaved like a child with the media, just as he has with virtually every other group on virtually every other issue.

I know his followers will rush in to translate and deflect for him, but adults shouldn't require such constant maintenance.

To think that the President of the United States does is not only troubling, but a sad statement on what has happened to us.

Not to beat a dead horse, because there are literally thousands of examples, but they ARE working from a script. And you believe they have some sort of immunity to attack?

Headlines-Bribed-SaySameThing.jpg

Forum List

Back