Nobody here but us chickens

You know what happened to the little boy who cried wolf over and over again, no one believed him, I'd say that is where Israel is at. Unbelievable.

oh----is that what the gutter whores are saying today?-----I understand----Syria launched a few rockets at Israel and Israel shot back----so the gutter whores are all annoyed. Whores will be whores ------"there is nothing new under the sun" <<<< Solomon the king

Right so funny, right before the vote in the Senate and before their NY, going to start things up again, just like last year. I don't believe a word of it. Made up fiction. Your right there is nothing new under the sun, when it comes to Israel.

right----you "don't believe"------you have heard so many lies-----as has every gutter whore-----some of your clients even murmur "I LOVE YOU..... ----as they bang your over trafficked ass ...... you have developed a sense of "distrust......" rightly so.

The inspection you have to wait 24 days for would be conducted by

Iranian Inspectors!

talk about the fox guarding the henhouse!

About June of the year 2003, I was in a metro area ( about 35 minutes north of where I work )with a nurse ( sandy blonde hair ) I worked with. We were sitting across from each other, and we were enjoying a beer if I remember. We were under the roof of the deck , and the rood was covered with Christmas lights. Then "SHE" implies.....mentions something about where I used to work. The Christmas lights.....in June....on the roof of the deck we were at ; was a "Intimidation" as I will describe...and believe, a recollection of a nurses house I visited about December of 1999. She was an ER ( Trauma ) / Helicopter nurse. And the sandy blonde haired nurse made little "Hints" either verbally or physically about my employment at my previous Metro area job. Many-many times since then, I have been intimidated, and had to suffer from attempted embarrassment.........by people at my current job location.....and union contractors at my current job, over the past 14 1/2 years, repeating events, instances and conversations that I had at my previous job in a metropolitan area about 35 minutes south of where I currently work. Others trying desperately to embarrass and/or intimidate me by repeating past surveillance information....about me, to me ; either directly or indirectly.

My niece, her former boss ( real-estate ) driving a white Honda SUV, and her ( my nieces boss ) looking similar to...almost exactly like, a dark haired blonde nurse I formerly worked with....and she ( dark haired blonde ) married one of the Safety techs where I work ; and he ( safety tech )...drives a Chevy truck.

I flew to Washington DC about eleven years ago. The sandy haired blonde nurse I use to work with in the years 2003 and 2004 ( she drove a red colored Ford Sedan ) was on the aircraft that I was on, and she boarded the aircraft well after everyone else - smiling at the people sitting in the front row as she was standing. She sat in a seat in the very front row if I remember correctly. I was midway back of the aircraft, and she sat upfront. When we got off the aircraft, she was gone. Disappeared into thin air. About two or three summers ago, I had my niece at the mall near where she ( my niece ) lives. She did the same thing, as I was looking "Outward" from the perimeter ( me and my niece ) at passing people ; my niece did a disappearing act. She hid behind the display. **** Others messing with a girl that I essentially raised ****....so I was a tad bit of upset at the "Opposition". I hope she did not expect me to chase her, or get excited that she was on the same aircraft as I was....if so, she is going to be disappointed. What kind of a woman ( sandy haired blonde nurse ) infrequently follows me, surveils & watches me from a distance? What kind of woman infrequently passes me with "Bug" sunglasses on her face to conceal her identity? What kind of woman has another female ( model - similar looking female ) pass me on the highway & street....whom looks like, or similar to her ( sandy-haired blonde nurse ).

Last Thursday evening, I went to the Dairy Queen from my house.... to get some thing to eat - it was about 6:30 pm. I passed a guy whom was parked on the long driveway to Dairy Queen. He was wearing a dress shirt, a tie and he had sandy blonde hair, or brown hair. He was parked across from the Marathon , where I normally go. I seen him. When I stopped at Dairy Queen and looked toward him, he was about 200 yards away....he was still there, but gone when I left Dairy Queen he was gone. I believe he was a surveillance guy set up to take pictures of me in front of Marathon. Like I said before.....people "Across the way", both female and male individuals surveilling me. When I go to the gym, when I walk out of gas stations in the county seat, when I walk across the parking lot at malls - local shopping centers; there is most usually someone "Across the way" ( Parking lot across from business I patron / side of the road away from where I walk in and out / across the road or street in another parking lot or open area about 200 to 250 yards away ).

People in "Junk Vehicles" ( work down, rusted, loud exhaust, cracked rear window ) following me as I drive, or they pull up to the business / establishment I am about to patron.....and the driver or occupants get out of the vehicle and litterly stare at me as they inhale on a cigarette.

One surveillance car, "handing me" off to another. One car breaks off surveillance of me, and a car in front of me stops abruptly ( breaks hard at intersection - speeds to intersection then breaks suddenly, sometimes going partially into the oncoming lane of traffic ) at the intersection I am about to pass and then pulls I behind me and follows me. One car follows me, then when another car "Acquires me " at an intersection ( such as a four lane highway ) the car pursuing me speeds up and passes me, driving fast until I cannot see it anymore. THIS DOES not include surveillance of me at church, which was REAL PREDOMINANT in the years 2005, 2006 and 2007. Women with short skirts, open "V" neck dresses, women with short dresses that hug their upper torso......they simply did not fit and their mission ( surveillance of me ) was pretty much evident.

About 10 or 11 years ago, my industrial site was having a maintenance shutdown. ABOUT every evening, at about 7:00 one of the employees ( HELM MT ) for the west end department would call the main gate and ask to be connected with an extension at the west end department. WHY did he not call the extension direct? Why did the person he was calling, if he ( Supervisor ) was not near the phone inside the plant, just call HELM MT direct from inside the plant.....or call HELM MT on his cellphone? Some people, whom have four years.....or greater of college, including college degrees and other certificates, and make close to $100,000 dollars a year - and have most...if not all weekends and holidays off.......are not smart, intellectual or deductive at all. I believe that HELM MT ( tall, somewhat slender, salt & pepper hair, abnormal eyes - "LEO"......Officer? ) was intentionally manipulating the guards time at the gate, by having the guard at the gate be his personal secretary. It was malicious and done with the intent of frustrating the guard in my belief. There is a difference between bad activity and sanctioned activity. I dislike those whom sanction the activity and turn a blind eye while someone is getting "raked over the coals" more than the bad guys themselves. I had to deal with two supervisors whom were "Sanctioned" ;plain and simple. Both at times would watch what they said, have to "bite their tongue" ; and other times they would be so frustrated and angry....they could care less what they said. Both foreman treated me terribly, because they were "Sanctioned".....and I believe that. ***The bad guys & instigators / malicious people..... should have to deal with the same mind games, arguing and verbal confrontations that I have to deal with, and lets see if they get frustrated and ticked off - or if they label themselves as an "Introvert", or with "Type A" personality. Telephone games I have to endure, people manipulating my time maliciously, me having to do others work / do others manual labor / do others paperwork - finish complete their paperwork...most generally...and at times... very frequently...paperwork left in truck from the other shift / and me doing others computer work. THEY....the "Bad Guys" should have to suffer the same problems...frustrations...events and instances that are aggravating...harassing.....and mentally demanding...that I have, and for as long as I have.

Shadow 355

Last edited:
US mainstream media have for long kept Americans in the dark about Israel’s massive nuclear arsenal while spreading misinformation about Iran’s civilian nuclear activities, says an analyst.

“Anybody that pays any attention knows that the whole nuclear weapon idea from Iran is a bluff anyway from Israel and the United States,” Tim King, founder and editor of Global News Centre, told Press TV on Tuesday.

“They want to prolong this idea that this nation that has no history of attacking anyone, only being defensive, would actually seek to have a bomb when it has been so clearly stated for so many years by Iranian officials that it is not,” he said.

King made the comments as a coalition of prominent Christian leaders in America has expressed support for the recent nuclear agreement with Iran, calling on Congress to “remember the wisdom of Jesus” and stop opposing the “historic accord.”

The analyst said what the faith leaders are doing “is exactly what they need to do.”

“In fact, I think people should be coming forth from every religion in the world and making the same statements, but of course Americans are primarily a Christian country,” he continued.

King said that US and Israeli officials as well as the mainstream media present the nuclear agreement “in such a way that makes it sound like Iran is being prevented from building a nuclear bomb, when that has never been the matter.”

“What about Israel’s at least 150 nuclear weapons?” the analyst asked. “This is amazing to me and it’s preposterous that after so many years Americans can still be kept in the dark by the mainstream media about the fact that Israel is an illegal holder of at least 150, I think the number is more like 300, illegal nuclear weapons.”

“People that are in the know, who do study the issues, are aware of the fact that; A: Iran does not have this aggressive posture; and B: Israel is a complete and total threat to the world,”

PressTV-Americans 'kept in dark' on Israeli nukes

LOL @ "GLOBAL NEWS"-------global news talks to press tv-----might just as well be adolf and benito

Yet you dont dispute any of the points raised

you did not raise any points-----some idiot journalist claimed in the article that NO BODY knows about Israel's nuclear weapons------gee----I am an actual nobody and I have known about it since the mid 60s.
The idiot journalist DECLARED the weapons kept by Israel to be
"ILLEGAL"-------watta an islamo Nazi joke----there is nothing illegal
about them and Israel is not obligated to allow inspections----Israel
did not sign the NPT and its nuclear program PRECEDED the
INVENTION of that treaty. FURTHERMORE the idiot journalist islamo Nazi tim king------ASSERTED that Iran never attacked anyone.----another islamo Nazi lie-----every action by the HEZBOLLAH DOGS AND PIGS is funded and directed by Iran----right now the filthy Iranian shills are murdering people in Yemen----all for the sake of IRANIAN IMPERIALIST AMBITIONS. For further information find a nice Yemeni ----small grocery/newspaper guy and say HOUTHI-------duck in order to avoid getting vomited upon.

Forum List

Back