Nobody Ever Sits in the Front Row

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
I just noticed this.

Not in college. Not in professional school. Not at continuing education classes. Not at the movies (there is a reason for this). Not at meetings.

Everybody tries to sit as far back as possible.

Why?

I just noticed this.

Not in college. Not in professional school. Not at continuing education classes. Not at the movies (there is a reason for this). Not at meetings.

Why?

How can you people watch from the front row?

Bob Uecker always wanted to.

BobUecker.jpg

I just noticed this.

Why?

Maybe you have seriously bad breath.

Had front row seats at a B. B. King concert. Fuckin' awesome!

I was front row for the Allman Bros at the Beacon Theatre, first row in the pit for Green Day at Giants Stadium and in front of the stage for Springsteen at a bunch of venues including the Museum of Natural History and the Stone Pony. ;)

Front row rocks. ;)

Methinks it's just the OP that doesn't.... :lol:

I was front row for the Allman Bros at the Beacon Theatre, first row in the pit for Green Day at Giants Stadium and in front of the stage for Springsteen at a bunch of venues including the Museum of Natural History and the Stone Pony. ;)

Front row rocks. ;)

Methinks you have that right. ;)

Front row rocks. ;)

Plus, if you sit in the front row, those pointy hats get in the way of everyone else!
:eusa_whistle:

*In school/teaching/conference situations it's because the person(s) doesn't want to be noticed by the teacher/speaker,,so if they are bored they can do "other things" without being noticed, or even sneak out...............

Plus, if you sit in the front row, those pointy hats get in the way of everyone else!
:eusa_whistle:

*In school/teaching/conference situations it's because the person(s) doesn't want to be noticed by the teacher/speaker,,so if they are bored they can do "other things" without being noticed, or even sneak out...............

Like that ever worked. Guess who got called on first?

I learned to sit right smack dab in the middle of the second to farthest row from the teachers desk. They always looked toward the middle of the class, and called on the kids in the back. Us "side people" went unnoticed, as soon as we were smart enough to figure it out. :)

when i had a great prof, i always sat as close to the front as possible. if they sucked, i sat as far back as possible and used my laptop to zone out....nothing beats the front when the prof is good, there are no distractions, just you and knowledge sharing....

besides, getting called on in a class of 110 while sitting in the very back of the stadium style seating when you didn't read the assignment sucks....the professor, looking expectant and nearly all 110 students turn their chairs, looking at you, waiting, anticipating your well reasoned answer....for that nugget of knowledge....

.....i uh, didn't read that professor

..... i see, well read it now, i'll call you on again in a few minutes, okay

..... yes professor

Front row rocks. ;)

No doubt. Got front row seats to see Junior Brown at the Crystal Bay Club in North Lake Tahoe. Best seats in the house. Wouldn't have wanted to sit anywhere else...

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0zEzHPsi87w&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0zEzHPsi87w&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I just noticed this.

Why?
I always sit in the back, I hate the spot light! But I notice in college it is always the older women who are returning to school that sit in the front row or the dumb ass guy who always asks stupid questions. Whoever said there is never a stupid question, asks stupid questions.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Front row rocks. ;)

No doubt. Got front row seats to see Junior Brown at the Crystal Bay Club in North Lake Tahoe. Best seats in the house. Wouldn't have wanted to sit anywhere else...

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0zEzHPsi87w&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0zEzHPsi87w&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I'd ike to thank ya for givin' me double-billing there Rider!

Forum List

Back