Nobody died in Watergate, and we evicted that Pres..

"Richard Nixon was forced out of office because he lied and because he covered some stuff up, I'm going to be blunt and tell you this -- nobody died in Watergate.

We have some people who are dead because of this, and there are some questions to be answered, and Americans ought to demand answers."

GOP 12: Huckabee: Benghazi could be worse than Watergate
That criminal committed crimes. AND he tried to cover it up.

He got what he deserved.

What crimes have been committed?

Provide proof please.

Crime?

No. No crimes committed.

However.....

Mr. Obama used our most sacred freedom....freedom of speech....as a scapegoat. He knew it was not the film that prompted the murder of four Americans...yet he allowed the rest of the world believe it was...and he, himself, continued to say it was...knowing it wasnt.

He should be ashamed of himself...anbd all those that support him should let him know he erred.

An American should NEVER use the first ammmendemnt as a scapegoat. One should protect it....not endanger it.
Quite frankly, that issue isn't quite as important to me to get that emotionally invested. And by that I mean, whether or not he states it was the videos fault or something else.

At the ened of the Day, The POTUS is responsible for the lives of the American populace. I don't believe that shouting from the mountaintops that the radical Muslims are to be blamed is going to benefit anyone. In fact, it will only serve to make things worse.

The word POLITICS has a meaning, you and others, would do well to remember that.

Last edited:
Which just goes to show that Republicans will turn on crooked Republicans and Democrats circle the wagons.

you must eat a lot of shit, because you are full of it.

your response is useless. It Has no substance to back it up. It does not respond to the statement you criticize nor does it offer any opposition.

It is nothing more than an insult to the poster.

Try again.

wow nothing gets by you huh?

He got what he deserved.

Provide proof please.

Crime?

No. No crimes committed.

However.....

Mr. Obama used our most sacred freedom....freedom of speech....as a scapegoat. He knew it was not the film that prompted the murder of four Americans...yet he allowed the rest of the world believe it was...and he, himself, continued to say it was...knowing it wasnt.

He should be ashamed of himself...anbd all those that support him should let him know he erred.

An American should NEVER use the first ammmendemnt as a scapegoat. One should protect it....not endanger it.
Quite frankly, that issue isn't quite as important to me to get that emotionally invested. And by that I mean, whether or not he states it was the videos fault or something else.

At the ened of the Day, The POTUS is responsible for the lives of the American populace. I don't believe that shouting from the mountaintops that the radical Muslims are to be blamed is going to benefit anyone. In fact, it will only serve to make things worse.

The word POLITICS has a meaning, you and others, would do well to remember that.

all fine and well....

But it does not address what I said.

Our freedom of speech should be protected by the president....not jeopardized.

There have been many calls from the international community for us to "revisit" our first ammendment thanks to this situation.

you must eat a lot of shit, because you are full of it.

your response is useless. It Has no substance to back it up. It does not respond to the statement you criticize nor does it offer any opposition.

It is nothing more than an insult to the poster.

Try again.

wow nothing gets by you huh?

nope.

I just thought you were above that kind of posting on here.
I will retract my comment. Sorry I butt in.

"Richard Nixon was forced out of office because he lied and because he covered some stuff up, I'm going to be blunt and tell you this -- nobody died in Watergate.

We have some people who are dead because of this, and there are some questions to be answered, and Americans ought to demand answers."

He got what he deserved.

Provide proof please.

Really?

What crime was Nixon convicted of?

Did anyone die?

:eusa_clap:
Ho-Hum another bullshit "Nobody died in Watergate" sob story huh?

Nixon had to resigned because both parties were in favor of impeaching his crooked ass.

Curious.....

Putting aside the other comments in this thread...

You have absolutly no issue with a President and his appointees not only lying to the country, the congress and the world....but lying about something that makes our freedom of speech as the blame as opposed to what really was the blame?

In other words...you have no issue with the President allowing freedom of speech to take the blame for something it was not the cause of?

Nixon did not resign just because he lied.

I simple don't see how anyone but a partisan could believe that this president is blaming our right of free speech for the violence.

"I know there are some who ask why we don't just ban such a video. The answer is enshrined in our laws: our Constitution protects the right to practice free speech. Here in the United States, countless publications provoke offense. Like me, the majority of Americans are Christian, and yet we do not ban blasphemy against our most sacred beliefs. Moreover, as President of our country, and Commander-in-Chief of our military, I accept that people are going to call me awful things every day, and I will always defend their right to do so. Americans have fought and died around the globe to protect the right of all people to express their views – even views that we disagree with."

President Obama UN Speech.

Perhaps he wasn't telling the truth of what they knew to the public/media because that's what they wanted the terrorist to believe?

Jarhead,

you saw this, skipped it over, and continued to say that Obama doesn't stand for free speech. Strong work, dude.

Curious.....

Putting aside the other comments in this thread...

You have absolutly no issue with a President and his appointees not only lying to the country, the congress and the world....but lying about something that makes our freedom of speech as the blame as opposed to what really was the blame?

In other words...you have no issue with the President allowing freedom of speech to take the blame for something it was not the cause of?

I simple don't see how anyone but a partisan could believe that this president is blaming our right of free speech for the violence.

"I know there are some who ask why we don't just ban such a video. The answer is enshrined in our laws: our Constitution protects the right to practice free speech. Here in the United States, countless publications provoke offense. Like me, the majority of Americans are Christian, and yet we do not ban blasphemy against our most sacred beliefs. Moreover, as President of our country, and Commander-in-Chief of our military, I accept that people are going to call me awful things every day, and I will always defend their right to do so. Americans have fought and died around the globe to protect the right of all people to express their views – even views that we disagree with."

Perhaps he wasn't telling the truth of what they knew to the public/media because that's what they wanted the terrorist to believe?

Jarhead,

you saw this, skipped it over, and continued to say that Obama doesn't stand for free speech. Strong work, dude.

Cognitive dissonance perhaps?

the same attack line uses by the right over guns to Mexican bandits and the implication on Holder and Oblama.Just soo tiring to hear the same old same old. Ever have any positive ideas, something that helps humanity, instead of all this whining?

If Obama had armed the Benghazi Consulate staff like they were Mexican drug dealers, Chris Stevens and three other Americans might still be alive

Obama Fluffing > American Life

Jarhead,

Cognitive dissonance perhaps?

Blind partisan hatred.

Uh dumbfuck....the FBI is not being allowed to go investigate the compound that had 4 Americans slaughtered. Back here in the USA that is called obstruction of justice.....a crime.

Also, covering up facts from the FBI and Congress back here is also a.....a crime, dumbfuck.

As well as lying to Congress about what happened in Libya, which was done by Obamination and his people for a few days until they couldn't cover up some stuff.

So you want to talk crimes, eh dumbfuck.....we understand anything getting in the way of the black messiah duping the masses is trivial.

He got what he deserved.

Provide proof please.

Forum List

Back