Nobody Cares?

A shameful legacy that persists to this day. Shocking numbers of native women killed with no apparent regard by the government for decades.

The Vanishing of Canada’s First Nations Women

I am really more concerned about the vanishing of white women in Canada only. That is the real threat for the Caucasian people today in Canada and the rest of the white world. White people need to concern themselves more about their race and people rather than another race of people who could care less about them anyway.

If we took people as individuals, and concerned ourselves with the HUMAN race we'd get a lot more done.

You don't seem to understand that there is a concentrated effort by the zionist elite globalists to destroy the white race. It is evident everywhere. Humans will never see what you believe as long as this attack on white people continues. When that scum is brought to justice for their crimes against humanity there will never be peace because they are the ones that are causing the hatred that goes on between all races of the world. Divide and conquer. Get them brought to justice, and the world you seek will come to fruition. But until then?
be a good goyim and go play in traffic

A shameful legacy that persists to this day. Shocking numbers of native women killed with no apparent regard by the government for decades.

It's sad to think of how many women suffered and died, and law enforcement in their own country not only didn't care, but were actively dismissive of their plight. That's not right, no matter what your political orientation.

I am surprised that you didn't say that it is all the white mans fault? ...

Why?

Go away brain dead. :laugh2:

Answer the question.

Go, Trump, Go. :banana:

I am really more concerned about the vanishing of white women in Canada only. That is the real threat for the Caucasian people today in Canada and the rest of the white world. White people need to concern themselves more about their race and people rather than another race of people who could care less about them anyway.

If we took people as individuals, and concerned ourselves with the HUMAN race we'd get a lot more done.

You don't seem to understand that there is a concentrated effort by the zionist elite globalists to destroy the white race. It is evident everywhere. Humans will never see what you believe as long as this attack on white people continues. When that scum is brought to justice for their crimes against humanity there will never be peace because they are the ones that are causing the hatred that goes on between all races of the world. Divide and conquer. Get them brought to justice, and the world you seek will come to fruition. But until then?
be a good goyim and go play in traffic

The goyim rules. :dance: Time to go listen to Brother Nathaniel now. Get the latest news and read about all the attacks on the goyim by the you know who. You know, right? :beer:

It's sad to think of how many women suffered and died, and law enforcement in their own country not only didn't care, but were actively dismissive of their plight. That's not right, no matter what your political orientation.

Why?

Answer the question.

Go, Trump, Go. :banana:

And?

Why?

Answer the question.

He's a retard. Ignore him.

The article says that the homicide of native females is 5x that the national average for females in Canada. I'm guessing the homicide rate for native males in Canada is about the same.

I grew up in Saskatchewan, which has one of the highest proportions of natives in Canada. There are serious problems in the native communities.

Why?

Answer the question.

He's a retard. Ignore him.

The article says that the homicide of native females is 5x that the national average for females in Canada. I'm guessing the homicide rate for native males in Canada is about the same.

I grew up in Saskatchewan, which has one of the highest proportions of natives in Canada. There are serious problems in the native communities.

Their problem is that they cannot stop whining. They have had plenty of years and taxpayer's tax dollars to get with the program and join the rest of us European people. Sure we caused many problems for them when Europeans came to town, but that was centuries ago. Get over it, and stop with the cry baby stuff. Get off their asses is what is needed.

Runaways and prostitutes. So what?

That is just about right. Indians have had their chances for decades now to get their chit together, and learn to become a part of the community but yet they will not, at least that is what is happening in Canada. They pretty much hate the white people but don't mind taking their money.

Forum List

Back