Nobody Cares?

A shameful legacy that persists to this day. Shocking numbers of native women killed with no apparent regard by the government for decades.

The Vanishing of Canada’s First Nations Women

Hey, white hater, I am really more concerned about the vanishing of white women in Canada only. That is the real threat for the Caucasian people today in Canada and the rest of the white world. White people need to concern themselves more about their race and people rather than another race of people who could care less about them anyway.

Btw, David Duke and James Edwards say hi, :asshole:. Cool, eh? :badgrin:

A shameful legacy that persists to this day. Shocking numbers of native women killed with no apparent regard by the government for decades.

I am really more concerned about the vanishing of white women in Canada only. That is the real threat for the Caucasian people today in Canada and the rest of the white world. White people need to concern themselves more about their race and people rather than another race of people who could care less about them anyway.

If we took people as individuals, and concerned ourselves with the HUMAN race we'd get a lot more done.

Nobody cares? Absolutely not true! I care. Where can we shoot them? Unless they are not fat. We must help the natural selection process before we degrade the entire human genome, don't you think?

Nobody cares? Absolutely not true! I care. Where can we shoot them? Unless they are not fat. We must help the natural selection process before we degrade the entire human genome, don't you think?

What are you talking about?

I am really more concerned about the vanishing of white women in Canada only. That is the real threat for the Caucasian people today in Canada and the rest of the white world. White people need to concern themselves more about their race and people rather than another race of people who could care less about them anyway.

If we took people as individuals, and concerned ourselves with the HUMAN race we'd get a lot more done.

You don't seem to understand that there is a concentrated effort by the zionist elite globalists to destroy the white race. It is evident everywhere. Humans will never see what you believe as long as this attack on white people continues. When that scum is brought to justice for their crimes against humanity there will never be peace because they are the ones that are causing the hatred that goes on between all races of the world. Divide and conquer. Get them brought to justice, and the world you seek will come to fruition. But until then?

You don't seem to understand that there is a concentrated effort by the zionist elite globalists to destroy the white race. It is evident everywhere. Humans will never see what you believe as long as this attack on white people continues. When that scum is brought to justice for their crimes against humanity there will never be peace because they are the ones that are causing the hatred that goes on between all races of the world. Divide and conquer. Get them brought to justice, and the world you seek will come to fruition. But until then?

It's gotten boring, kid.

Okay. You are writing the the Indian WOMEN are disappearing. So Indian men don't? If so, then there is only one explanation for this. Women statistically tend to be more obese than men. This way we know that Indian women are obese. So then why would we want to save them?

Okay. You are writing the the Indian WOMEN are disappearing. So Indian men don't? If so, then there is only one explanation for this. Women statistically tend to be more obese than men. This way we know that Indian women are obese. So then why would we want to save them?

It's gotten boring, kid.

Of course it is boring to a white hater like you. But to me, it's all music to my ears, loser troll. :thewave:.

It's sad to think of how many women suffered and died, and law enforcement in their own country not only didn't care, but were actively dismissive of their plight. That's not right, no matter what your political orientation.

It's sad to think of how many women suffered and died, and law enforcement in their own country not only didn't care, but were actively dismissive of their plight. That's not right, no matter what your political orientation.

I am surprised that you didn't say that it is all the white mans fault? :ack-1:

I am surprised that you didn't say that it is all the white mans fault? ...

Why?

It's certainly Stephen Harper's fault since he steadfastly refused to launch any sort of investigation or enquiry into the problem. Or to look into this horrible injustice in any way.

At least there's an investigation now.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Why?

Go away brain dead. :laugh2:

It's certainly Stephen Harper's fault since he steadfastly refused to launch any sort of investigation or enquiry into the problem. Or to look into this horrible injustice in any way.

At least there's an investigation now.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The problem lies with the Indians themselves. They pretty much abuse their own women or they kill their own women. They have had plenty of time to become productive citizen's but have decided to still live in the past. To hell with them and their problems.

Why?

Go away brain dead. :laugh2:

Answer the question.

Forum List

Back