Nobody can eat 50 eggs....

Luke....just the same...you a good ole boy

You hang in there Luke...there gunn a be some world shaken ...you hang on

He was smiling..
You know...that Luke smile
that Luke, he was some boy
Cool Hand Luke....a natural born world shaker

I didn't like that movie, but I have never been a fan of Paul Newman. Don't know why.
I remember watching this movie, Cool Hand Luke, my Dad liked all them old rough/tough kinda movies. John Wayne was one of his favorites. So if I wanted to watch Tv, I had to watch the stuff he watched, and so I hate almost everything I had to watch as a child.
The egg scene almost makes me hurl.
I couldn't imagine eating that many eggs, but the smell...OMG....boiled eggs smell like sewage to me, can you imagine someone belching after eating all those?? ~LoL~

Although she is of Korean ancestry, Virginian Sonya Thomas is considered America's greatest hope of reclaiming the number one ranking from the Japanese. Thomas, who weighs about 100 pounds, holds numerous records throughout the United States, filling herself with ravioli, hamburgers, chicken wings and grilled cheese sandwiches. She even put Cool Hand Luke to shame, eating 65 hard-boiled eggs in under seven minutes.

HowStuffWorks "The Best Competitive Eaters in the World"

65 eggs in 7 minutes.....

Although she is of Korean ancestry, Virginian Sonya Thomas is considered America's greatest hope of reclaiming the number one ranking from the Japanese. Thomas, who weighs about 100 pounds, holds numerous records throughout the United States, filling herself with ravioli, hamburgers, chicken wings and grilled cheese sandwiches. She even put Cool Hand Luke to shame, eating 65 hard-boiled eggs in under seven minutes.

HowStuffWorks "The Best Competitive Eaters in the World"

65 eggs in 7 minutes.....

And she is cute as a button....

Cool_Hand_Luke5.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back