“Noble People of Afghanistan”

[...]

Of course, our boy-king in the white house is negotiating our surrender so it doesn't look that bad. If we had a president with stones our forces would right now be turning Kabul into a replica of Sadr City. You can't apologize to these kinds of people. It doesn't mean the same thing to them as it does to us.
"These kinds of people" are the kind of people who are ready and willing to die to strike at an enemy, which is a frame of mind and a spiritual conviction few Americans are capable of understanding.

There are 1.5 billion Muslims in the world. Even if it was possible to kill them all, what would we do with all those bodies? But rather than considering such a pathological circumstance a more just, moral and intelligent solution to our problem with the Islamic world is for us to get out of the Middle East and mind our own business before we spark another world war.

Bottom line: You should understand that George W. Bush is responsible for our current problems in the Middle East. So we should turn that sonofabitch, along with Cheney, Rumsfeld, Powell, Tenet and Rice, over to the Taliban as peace offerings -- then leave those people alone and mind our own business!

You're nuttier than a fruitcake mate. That's where the oil is and you say to run away?

:cuckoo:

I don't bother to discuss the situation with retards who say in all seriousness that things that are SAID by AMERICANS gets people KILLED over there.

People over there get killed because those assholes kill them. They don't have a REASON except that they hate Christians, they hate Americans, they hate women, and they like death, destruction, and tyranny. They will latch onto a variety of things and "say" those are the reasons...note, multiple...but in reality, they kill first, find a reason later. Because they don't need a reason.

But they count on retards like you to support them. Good job...

Oh, is that what has your vagina all sandy and irritated?

Sorry, but it's true. Walk into an Afghan village and say we should "invade them and convert everyone to Christianity" and see what happens. Things that would simply annoy Americans are hanging offenses over there.

Pointing out the facts of the matter also doesn't equate to support of them, as much as you might want to try and argue otherwise.

It also might be hard for you to understand that the Commanding General might have a better grasp on the situation then you histrionic ninnies.

Who walked into Afghan villages saying "we should invade them and convert everyone to Christianity"?

Logical fallacy much?

Not really. You didn't understand my post. I never blamed the things Americans said for an inherently violent society. What I said was that a more diplomatic tone is needed.

You are either too consumed with anger towards me or too dim to have picked it up.

[...]

Of course, our boy-king in the white house is negotiating our surrender so it doesn't look that bad. If we had a president with stones our forces would right now be turning Kabul into a replica of Sadr City. You can't apologize to these kinds of people. It doesn't mean the same thing to them as it does to us.
"These kinds of people" are the kind of people who are ready and willing to die to strike at an enemy, which is a frame of mind and a spiritual conviction few Americans are capable of understanding.

There are 1.5 billion Muslims in the world. Even if it was possible to kill them all, what would we do with all those bodies? But rather than considering such a pathological circumstance a more just, moral and intelligent solution to our problem with the Islamic world is for us to get out of the Middle East and mind our own business before we spark another world war.

Bottom line: You should understand that George W. Bush is responsible for our current problems in the Middle East. So we should turn that sonofabitch, along with Cheney, Rumsfeld, Powell, Tenet and Rice, over to the Taliban as peace offerings -- then leave those people alone and mind our own business!

You're nuttier than a fruitcake mate. That's where the oil is and you say to run away?

There is oil in Afghanistan?

Whose nutty now?

Whose nutty now?

I didn't say that there was oil in Afghanistan although there is both oil and gas. I mean that Afghanistan is the proving grounds where the proxy wars are fought for the Middle East Route and now the ME Oil Hegemony and have been for lo these many decades.

Afghanistan Oil Pipeline - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Afghanistan and the new great game - thestar.com

Whatever the problem is over there, I'm sure if we send over some more eighteen-year-olds for the Taliban to kill and maim, it'll get fixed.

Whose nutty now?

I didn't say that there was oil in Afghanistan although there is both oil and gas. I mean that Afghanistan is the proving grounds where the proxy wars are fought for the Middle East Route and now the ME Oil Hegemony and have been for lo these many decades.

Psssssesssst.........

It wasn't directed at you.

:bang3:

Whose nutty now?

Psssssesssst.........

It wasn't directed at you.

:redface:

Women in Afghanistan in the 60's and 70's used to go college alongside men, work alongside them in the work force and it was not mandatory for them to cover up like Klansmen, Afghanistan is an example for all of us that we can go backwards to the stone age if we are not careful.

Kabul, at one time, was considered to be cosmopolitan, a Paris of sorts.

Pakistan created the Taliban. Pakistan was founded with an Islamic character. When Bangladesh broke away it was due to ethnic diversity, and the Pakistanis remembered this.

So when Afghanistan needed aid after the Russian invasion, they only supported Islamic groups, and thus the secular and nationalist factions whithered on the vine.

Thus...the march backwards in time....building a bridge to the seven century.

Oh yeah..that's the ticket. It was Pakistan.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Gotta love it.

You didn't know that the ISI set up the Taliban?

Good that you come here so I can teach you stuff...

On April 23, 2009 Michael Rubin, former editor of the Middle East Quarterly, was interviewed by Bill Bennett on his radio show. The following are my notes on that interview.

When Pakistan was formed, it had an Islamist identity, (religious identity not ethnic identity) and intended to maintain same. But Pakistan is ethnically diverse, and found in 1971 how powerful ethnic forces can be when Bangladesh broke away. Thereafter the army supported Islam over ethnic identity. In Afghanistan, the Pakistanis offered to send aid after the Russian invasion, but only to those Islamist groups, not the secular or nationalist. (Prior to the Russian invasion, pictures of Kabul show a western appearing city.) Thus Afghanistan became islamist, and the Taliban formed, four years before the CIA decided to train and support them.

Try to stick to things you actually know something about in the future....
...OK, Larry?

Many cultures, in fact, most cultures, are inferior. You can tell when you go to their cities, see the child prostitutes, beggars, the dead bodies, the women being beaten and sold into slavery, the degree of danger in the streets.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06FeXxoWcDg]Fighting a war for Afghan Muslim pedophiles - YouTube[/ame]

Gingrich: " If Hamid Karzai, the president of Afghanistan, doesn't feel like apologizing, then we should say, 'Goodbye and good luck, we don't need to be here risking our lives and wasting our money on somebody who doesn't care.'"
Gingrich says Obama "surrendered" by apologizing to Afghans - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Moronic pandering for votes. More proof that Gingrich is unfit for office.
Do you think he's pandering because you think we ought to be engaged there, or because you think he's not actually going to pull the military out?

Gingrich: " If Hamid Karzai, the president of Afghanistan, doesn't feel like apologizing, then we should say, 'Goodbye and good luck, we don't need to be here risking our lives and wasting our money on somebody who doesn't care.'"
Gingrich says Obama "surrendered" by apologizing to Afghans - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Do you think he's pandering because you think we ought to be engaged there, or because you think he's not actually going to pull the military out?

He's not going to pull the troops out any faster then Obama. I agree our shelf life in Afghanistan is expired. I thought that when I left the country in 2005.

We fucked up our chances in Afghanistan when we divided our attention by going into Iraq.

He's not going to pull the troops out any faster then Obama. I agree our shelf life in Afghanistan is expired. I thought that when I left the country in 2005.

We fucked up our chances in Afghanistan when we divided our attention by going into Iraq.
Okay, cool. I thought that's where you were going with that.

I don't see him withdrawing any faster than he absolutely has to, either. The hawks in the GOP would throw a shit fit about it.

I don't see him withdrawing any faster than he absolutely has to, either. The hawks in the GOP would throw a shit fit about it.

Absolutely. He's going to withdraw from Afghanistan while threatening war with Iran?

He's going to cede a staging area on Iran's eastern border? Absurd.

It's useless campaign rhetoric.

Incidentally, for people who want us out of Afghanistan, they should pay attention to what people say they are going to do with Iran and how that would strategically play out.

Absolutely. He's going to withdraw from Afghanistan while threatening war with Iran?

He's going to cede a staging area on Iran's eastern border? Absurd.

It's useless campaign rhetoric.

Incidentally, for people who want us out of Afghanistan, they should pay attention to what people say they are going to do with Iran and how that would strategically play out.

Taking the boots off of the ground is not the American way to cede territory. Usually the boots on the ground are removed prior to an attack.

So, by extension...

koshergirl yammering on w/o any supporting evidence (her m.o.) & polichic quoting bill bennet's (gamblers anonymous member?) radio show and Newt as sources. All is well in conservarepubteepee land :lol:

koshergirl yammering on w/o any supporting evidence (her m.o.) & polichic quoting bill bennet's (gamblers anonymous member?) radio show and Newt as sources. All is well in conservarepubteepee land :lol:

Dotty, do you have any idea how sophomoric one sounds complaining about the speaker rather than what is spoken?

Beyond obscurant...it's...it's ....just dotty.

BTW...what size foot does your mouth take?

Generally speaking...Afghanistan is the toilet of the world.
And we, in our infinite political wisdom, jumped right into the swirling water.
And yet, we expected them to change their entire culture of madness just because we showed up.
Who is the stupid one?

Forum List

Back