“Noble People of Afghanistan”

The taliban that obama wants to cuddle in "peace" talks is urging the afghans to kill all the foreigners.

World News - Taliban to Afghans: Kill foreigners over Quran burnings

KABUL, Afghanistan -- The Taliban urged Afghans Thursday to target foreign military bases and kill Westerners in retaliation for burnings of copies of the Quran at NATO's main base in the country as a third day of violent protests began.

Thousands of demonstrators gathered across the country, some chanting "Death to America!", Reuters witnesses and officials said. In eastern Kabul, hundreds of youths threw rocks at police, who fired shots into the air to try disperse the crowds.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Our brave people must target the military bases of invader forces, their military convoys and their invader bases," read an emailed Taliban statement released by the insurgency's spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid. "They have to kill them (Westerners), beat them and capture them to give them a lesson to never dare desecrate the holy Quran again."

We need a Nationwide Koran bonfire that continues until THEY learn to behave themselves.

The Taliban are running the table in Afghanistan right now.

He's doing damage control. It's for the mission. You wouldn't understand.

I didn't say I didn't understand....I said it was sickening.
Too nuanced for you?

You don't even understand the nuance of this issue. A little instance like this could destroy the entire mission. Itwas a complete screw up and if the General has to kiss some ass for the sake of the mission, then it's better then Americans being killed.

The Ann coulter school of political speech gets people killed in Afghanistan.

Like I said, you don't get it.

The taliban that obama wants to cuddle in "peace" talks is urging the afghans to kill all the foreigners.

KABUL, Afghanistan -- The Taliban urged Afghans Thursday to target foreign military bases and kill Westerners in retaliation for burnings of copies of the Quran at NATO's main base in the country as a third day of violent protests began.

Thousands of demonstrators gathered across the country, some chanting "Death to America!", Reuters witnesses and officials said. In eastern Kabul, hundreds of youths threw rocks at police, who fired shots into the air to try disperse the crowds.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Our brave people must target the military bases of invader forces, their military convoys and their invader bases," read an emailed Taliban statement released by the insurgency's spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid. "They have to kill them (Westerners), beat them and capture them to give them a lesson to never dare desecrate the holy Quran again."

We need a Nationwide Koran bonfire that continues until THEY learn to behave themselves.

Of course, our boy-king in the white house is negotiating our surrender so it doesn't look that bad. If we had a president with stones our forces would right now be turning Kabul into a replica of Sadr City. You can't apologize to these kinds of people. It doesn't mean the same thing to them as it does to us.

Of course, our boy-king in the white house is negotiating our surrender so it doesn't look that bad. If we had a president with stones our forces would right now be turning Kabul into a replica of Sadr City. You can't apologize to these kinds of people. It doesn't mean the same thing to them as it does to us.

To the Taliban "peace" means subjugating yourself to their will, this idea of trying to negociate peace talks with the Taliban while we are still actively fighting them is bizarre to me.

Too nuanced for you?

You don't even understand the nuance of this issue. A little instance like this could destroy the entire mission. Itwas a complete screw up and if the General has to kiss some ass for the sake of the mission, then it's better then Americans being killed.

The thing is it didn't work, 2 US Troops were killed by an Afghan troop today, the Afghans don't seem interested in our apologies anymore.

They went crazy over that Florida guy who just SAID he was going to burn a koran. They need to learn that not everyone worships the koran, nor will their koran worship be indulged.

Yeah know...maybe they just don't want to be like us.

Who gives a shit what they want? They're committing atrocities against women and children, committing human rights violations. Of course they don't want to be like us, they want to be criminal animals.

I for one, could care less what they WANT. You don't fail to hold people accountable because they don't WANT to be held accountable.

What a puke.

Too nuanced for you?

O.M.G.

No, you don't get it.
You're a piece of shit, though.

Help me to understand...are you a "Blame America Firster" or simply another apologist for horrid behavior?

Moral relativism will do that to ya'.....

Ah..so..you would accept occupation by a foreign power in this country?

I wouldn't.

That moral equivalence is peeking through, Larry.

I can see it through your burqa....
...peek-a-boo!

I love this argument..because it assumes that all other cultures are inferior.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP4hYkfwuTY]Bachmann: "Not All Cultures Are Equal" - YouTube[/ame]

I am for what it says in the Constitution.

A military that DEFENDS our nation.

Many cultures, in fact, most cultures, are inferior. You can tell when you go to their cities, see the child prostitutes, beggars, the dead bodies, the women being beaten and sold into slavery, the degree of danger in the streets.

Too nuanced for you?

The thing is it didn't work, 2 US Troops were killed by an Afghan troop today, the Afghans don't seem interested in our apologies anymore.

It's worth a try.

Too nuanced for you?

O.M.G.

No, you don't get it.
You're a piece of shit, though.

Explain.

Many cultures, in fact, most cultures, are inferior. You can tell when you go to their cities, see the child prostitutes, beggars, the dead bodies, the women being beaten and sold into slavery, the degree of danger in the streets.

All true, but to liberals these are signs of a superior culture.

True. It's all about removing the human population from the face of the earth. Death is good!

There's no point.

But trust me on this...you are a piece of shit.

So, you basically have no point other than to toss out invective. Shocking. As an obviously bitter, angry old woman, I wouldn't expect you to learn new tricks. Suffice to say, your opinion of me means piiddle.

As someone who has never set foot in Afghanistan, it's also not surprising that you are unable to intelligently discuss this issue.

It's worth a try.

I understand that an apology had to be issues for damage control, its all part of the game, but as soon as we did it 2 US Troops were killed, I think the Afghans are telling us to stick our apologies up our pussies sideways and to fuck ourselves with it.

There's no point in discussing the issue with an apologist. Ever.

Suffice it to say..you're scum.

Forum List

Back