Nobel Prize insults Obama

Hamas will never allow peace with Israel. They will do what they are doing now and undermine any peace attempts. Their charter calls for the extermination of Israel. No peace until Hamas is exterminated. It's up to the Pals.

Alot of Brits were saying the very same thing about the IRA back in the day.

What he's doing in Afghanistan is not "drawing down".

Actually..that remains to be seen. He put a time limit on the action. Although I don't agree with sending more troops to what looks to be a quagmire, there seems to be an endgame involved. And it also seems that regional players are getting on board.

Hamas will never allow peace with Israel. They will do what they are doing now and undermine any peace attempts. Their charter calls for the extermination of Israel. No peace until Hamas is exterminated. It's up to the Pals.

Alot of Brits were saying the very same thing about the IRA back in the day.
And the IRA is preparing to restart its war with Britain, go figure, that's the Israeli experience with the Palestinian peace process, they go quiet for a bit, then the terrorists start killing all over again.

Six held in dissident investigation

Six people remain in custody in connection with an ongoing Garda investigation into the activities of dissident republicansThey were among 10 people arrested over the weekend in counties Louth, Waterford and Wexford.
Two men appeared at a special sitting of the Special Criminal Court in Dublin yesterday on charges related to dissident activity.

Peter Butterly (33), of Cortown, Togher, Dunleer, Co Louth, was charged with membership of an unlawful organisation styling itself the Irish Republican Army, otherwise Óglaigh na hÉireann, otherwise the IRA, on October 8th.
Six held in dissident investigation - The Irish Times - Mon, Oct 11, 2010

Last edited:
What exactly did Obama do to merit such an award is the first question that comes to mind....Oh yeh he was the best Community organizer in his neighborhood.Well that alone deserves the Nobel Prize for something.Silly me I though you had to accomplish something on the world stage to get one of these.

Last edited:
What exactly did Obama do to merit such an award is the first question that comes to mind....Oh yeh he was the best Community organizer in his neighborhood.Well that alone deserves the Nobel Prize for something.Silly me I though you had to accomplish something on the world stage to get one of these.

Obama deserves the award just for winning the election and pissing off those whose best response is "best Community Organizer in his neighborhood"

The Nobel committee understood the element in the US who have such attitudes and saw what they did when they were in power. Just by moving away from the extremist policies of the US radical right, which threatened world peace.......Obama showed he deserved the prize

Obama deserves the award just for winning the election and pissing off those whose best response is "best Community Organizer in his neighborhood"

The Nobel committee understood the element in the US who have such attitudes and saw what they did when they were in power. Just by moving away from the extremist policies of the US radical right, which threatened world peace.......Obama showed he deserved the prize

What a joke....I can see you had a problem defending Obama on this one but you did it anyway.You didn't have a leg to stand on but you went on to praise someone who did nothing and you know it.....:lol:

What a joke....I can see you had a problem defending Obama on this one but you did it anyway.You didn't have a leg to stand on but you went on to praise someone who did nothing and you know it.....:lol:

Read the thread

Just by moving away from the extremist policies of the US radical right, which threatened world peace.......Obama showed he deserved the prize
Which is why he continues to escalate the war in Afghanistan?

Obama is the first person to receive a Nobel Peace Prize while actively waging war.

We have Iran ready to build a few nuclear bombs and Obama doesn't have a clue on how to deal with it.
How does that fit into the USA furthering world Peace.I don't understand the left when they defend this guy at every opportunity.They build this President into something all powerful all knowing all wise.They push him as some Messiah who is the only one capable of delivering the Unites States into what we were supposed to be in the eyes of the " ONE ".....Dare I say his name.Obama....

Geez is there anyone on the left here who has an honest bone is his or her body.

Forum List

Back