Nobel peace prize: Norwegians incensed over Barack Obama's snubs

I'm watching live shots right now, they look happy to see him. Maybe the Guardian is incensed over the snubs..

obviously B.O. is giving the prize as much attention and respect that it deserves.

The Norwegians are taking this way too personally, IMO. The prize for peace is such a joke and I would prefer that BHO concern himself with our affairs, rather than this window dressing for a joke. He's doing the right thing.

Last edited:
He's too important. Would he snub an invite from say...Castro? Chavez?

:eusa_whistle:

I don't blame them for being angry.

If he met all the engagements and went thru all the ceremonies that previous winners did you would be attacking him the whole time for being overseas, not deserving the award, and not wanting to lead ... things like that.

Like I said in del's thread about this ... it's a no win situation for Obama.

stop with the whine. the left continously bashes every move of boooooooooosh, Cheney, Ms. Palin and anybody else they set their sight on..

Come on now, this story is every bit as important as the one about the Republican stealing cookies from the White House Christmas party.

Holy crap, the guys is still talking.

yes, and are you listening to the libtards on MSNBC and CNN praising him for his stance on "a just war" they are actually cheering obama's war. Holy mother of god, how two faced can the rascals be?

The way to win was easy.

He should have said thank you, but I don't deserve this and and cannot in good conscience accept it.

THAT would have earned him respect and acolades from all sides.

Holy crap, the guys is still talking.

yes, and are you listening to the libtards on MSNBC and CNN praising him for his stance on "a just war" they are actually cheering obama's war. Holy mother of god, how two faced can the rascals be?

ANYWAY to win. They live in the Universe of LIES...so it comes natural to them.

He's too important. Would he snub an invite from say...Castro? Chavez?

:eusa_whistle:

I don't blame them for being angry.

If he met all the engagements and went thru all the ceremonies that previous winners did you would be attacking him the whole time for being overseas, not deserving the award, and not wanting to lead ... things like that.

Ture. he shoud've graciously Rebutted with "I haven't DONE anything to deserve this...and therefore decline and INSIST that is be given to someone more worthy..."

But NO. It dovetails nicely into everything that many are writing of him, and that is the subject of his Malignant Narcissism.

Bet YOU didn't SEE that coming, did you?

Forum List

Back