Nobel Peace Prize is a joke

The EU....really?????
Frist, isnt it for a person? Second, the EU gets it because they didnt kill each other? why Not Ohio and Michigan of the Northern and Southern US since they havent tried to kill each other in over a century

EU winning Nobel Peace Prize is beyond parody, like knighting Fred Goodwin in the middle of a mad boom – Telegraph Blogs
Considering they have one to Obama before he actually did anything, it to mention granting a renowned terrorist mass murderer named Yasser Arafat one as well, the prize has become a disgrace.

I thought they hit the bottom when they gave it to Obama, I was wrong.
I tell you, we are only now beginning to see the sheer BRILLIANCE of Eastwood's empty chair presentation comparing Obama to the empty suit - "emperor has no clothes" that he is, especially after his debate with Romney.

The Nobel has become an activist political organization. Nobel provided an undeserved endorsement to Obama and his politics, and to influence public sentiment in his favor. Now an undeserving EU is the recipient and you have to ask why. Is it because they exported their violence to the Balkans or more recently to Libya? Maybe it's because they were so successful in ignoring the genocide and suffering in countries like Rwanda and Sudan? Peace prize - not really. The answer is that they are trying to sway opinion in favor of the EU staying together at a time when many believe that its days are numbered. If Greece goes, it could be just the beginning. The Nobel ain't what it used to be.

The EU....really?????
Frist, isnt it for a person? Second, the EU gets it because they didnt kill each other? why Not Ohio and Michigan of the Northern and Southern US since they havent tried to kill each other in over a century

EU winning Nobel Peace Prize is beyond parody, like knighting Fred Goodwin in the middle of a mad boom – Telegraph Blogs

The illiterate ugly American raises his stupid head: "I want more Ketchup!!"

Iain Martin, IS NOT an American he's Scottish and lives in the EU.

The EU....really?????

Illiteracy is growing in greater metropolitan Chicago. Some 37% of that area's population can't read or write. You must be worried.

The EU....really?????

yeah coming from a genius.....one who thinks Obama's policies are good...LOL

Oh puh-leeze. Like any of you RW's ever gave a damn about anything Swedes or Sweden does. Get real.

Regards from Rosie

The EU....really?????

Attack the fellow American and Apologize for the fellow American? Are you American?

The EU....really?????

map_blue.gif

:lmao:

what a dope :lol:

Forum List

Back