Nobel Peace Prize awarded to ALL Americans

IMHO - anyone who cannot appreciate the boost this gives to America in gaining international cooperation supporting our goals of a safer and more secure nation, as well as, a safer and more secure world are simply putting personal bias and personal ideology ahead of what is in the best interests of our nation.

I knew there really were people like that on these boards - but I am still disappointed by the reminders.

This may very well give a boost to America in gaining international cooperation, but if that were the case then wouldn't it be the Nobel Prize Committee that were worthy of the award rather than the President? :)

Immie

Yea....

Why don't we let you decide when he has earned it?

So you are telling me that you honestly believe that someone who has done absolutely nothing for world peace deserves the nobel peace prize?

I've already told you. The prize was given as a Fuck You to George Bush

You can't argue with that

Anyone can win one of these Cracker Jack prizes!

The Nobel Peace prize is like a Grammy these days, I keep waiting for Beyonce to win one for calling Taylor Swift on stage at the MTV awards.

It all went down hill when Henry Kissinger and Le Doc Tho won for ending war that did not end.

Still there is benifit to the US, when Obama ramps up the war in Afghanistan, and he will, he can say 'I am a man of peace' and the rubes in those hollow internationalist halls will eat it up with pie.

Last edited:
I just won a NOBEL PEACE PRIZE!!!! WOO-HOOO!!! All I did was think a lot of hopey changey thoughts, open this box of Cracker Jack,!!! and the prize was there!! :clap2:

Cracker%20Jack%20prize.jpg

IMHO - anyone who cannot appreciate the boost this gives to America in gaining international cooperation supporting our goals of a safer and more secure nation, as well as, a safer and more secure world are simply putting personal bias and personal ideology ahead of what is in the best interests of our nation.

I knew there really were people like that on these boards - but I am still disappointed by the reminders.

This may very well give a boost to America in gaining international cooperation, but if that were the case then wouldn't it be the Nobel Prize Committee that were worthy of the award rather than the President? :)

Immie

I don't care WHO gets the prize or what kind of criteria they use to determine who they are going to give it to - if it helps us garner more international cooperation in achieveing our goals, I say GREAT!

Immie

I don't care WHO gets the prize or what kind of criteria they use to determine who they are going to give it to - if it helps us garner more international cooperation in achieveing our goals, I say GREAT!

and what sort of "international co-operation" were you hoping to see come from this? What are "our goals"?

Forum List

Back