Nobel Committee Asked To Strip Obama Of Peace Prize

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
How embarrassing for him and America. He has humiliated us to the world by his impulsive actions against Libya with his disregard to the Constitution that our founders created. This removal of his peace prize wil tarnish him on the international scene and it will tarnish America even more so. Obama needs to either resign and let Biden take over or we need to confront him head on about his eligibility and remove him do to the fact he usurped the office of the presidency. He has no allegiances to this country. America survived Watergate and we can survive this move to remove him.

Nobel Committee asked to strip Obama of Peace Prize

Liberal Democratic Party of Russia leader and Vice-Chairman of the State Duma Vladimir Zhirinovsky released a statement today calling for the Nobel Prize Committee to take back the honour bestowed on US President Barack Obama in 2009.

Zhirinovsky said the attacks were "another outrageous act of aggression by NATO forces and, in particular, the United States," and that the attacks demonstrated a "colonial policy" with "one goal: to establish control over Libyan oil and the Libyan regime." He said the prize was now hypocritical as a result.

Bolivian President Evo Morales echoed the call: "How is it possible that a Nobel Peace Prize winner leads a gang to attack and invade? This is not a defence of human rights or self-determination."

Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize in 2009 for "his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and co-operation between peoples." The Committee praised the "change in the international climate" affected by Obama's presidency.

In his Nobel Lecture, he discussed the "hard truth" of the inevitability of war, saying: "There will be times when nations — acting individually or in concert — will find the use of force not only necessary but morally justified."

Nope... he should keep it.

They were stupid enough to award it to him.

It was a worthless award anyway. This just proves it.

He shouldn't have received it in the first place. It was so bizarre. It was as bad as Al Gore receiving one. I don't know what those people are thinking over there. Are they really that delusional and oblivious? Looks like it i guess.

Obama say, "It's mine - an' you can't have it...
:tongue:
Obama says he'll keep his Nobel peace prize
03/23/11 - Americans 'don't see any contradiction'
President Obama defended his Nobel Peace Prize on Tuesday, saying that Americans “don’t see any contradiction” in him ordering an attack on Libya to make sure “people aren’t butchered because of a dictator who wants to cling to power.”

“When I received that award, I specifically said there was an irony because I was already dealing with two wars,” Obama said in an interview with CNN from El Salvador. “So I am accustomed to this contradiction of being both a commander-in-chief but also someone who aspires to peace.”

Saying he is focused on ensuring that Libyans can “live out their own aspirations,” Obama defended America’s involvement in Libya, saying, “we’re not invading a country, we’re not acting alone – we’re acting under a mandate issued by the United Nations Security Council in an unprecedented fashion and with unprecedented speed.”

And he said again that the U.S. military has already saved lives there. “I think the American people don’t see any contradiction in somebody who cares about peace also wanting to make sure that people aren’t butchered because of a dictator who wants to cling to power,” he said. Some foreign leaders have called on Obama to return the Nobel Peace Prize he accepted in 2009 since ordering the Libya attack.

Source

How embarrassing for him and America. He has humiliated us to the world by his impulsive actions against Libya with his disregard to the Constitution that our founders created. This removal of his peace prize wil tarnish him on the international scene and it will tarnish America even more so. Obama needs to either resign and let Biden take over or we need to confront him head on about his eligibility and remove him do to the fact he usurped the office of the presidency. He has no allegiances to this country. America survived Watergate and we can survive this move to remove him.

Nobel Committee asked to strip Obama of Peace Prize

Liberal Democratic Party of Russia leader and Vice-Chairman of the State Duma Vladimir Zhirinovsky released a statement today calling for the Nobel Prize Committee to take back the honour bestowed on US President Barack Obama in 2009.

Zhirinovsky said the attacks were "another outrageous act of aggression by NATO forces and, in particular, the United States," and that the attacks demonstrated a "colonial policy" with "one goal: to establish control over Libyan oil and the Libyan regime." He said the prize was now hypocritical as a result.

Bolivian President Evo Morales echoed the call: "How is it possible that a Nobel Peace Prize winner leads a gang to attack and invade? This is not a defence of human rights or self-determination."

Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize in 2009 for "his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and co-operation between peoples." The Committee praised the "change in the international climate" affected by Obama's presidency.

In his Nobel Lecture, he discussed the "hard truth" of the inevitability of war, saying: "There will be times when nations — acting individually or in concert — will find the use of force not only necessary but morally justified."

I blame the republicans for this. If they would cut off funding there would be no wars.

Obama's Peace Prize award was nothing but another cute liberal dirty trick to create confidence in an empty suit. The committee should have been laughed out of the world community when they used the political slogan "hope/change" as the basis for a Peace Price awarded to a president who did nothing to earn it. Take it back? It was an embarassment to begin with.

Awarding OBAMA and beg fore him Gore with this award show how far the awarding commitee have slipped from the original intent of the founders
It means shit now obama had done absolutly nothing when he got his , at least gore had * invented the internet *:laugh:

You MUST be inbred.

This troll is a single-issue poster if there ever was one. All he does is bash the President day-in-and-day-out, ZZZzzz

It's not gonna happen. European Leftists loves them some Obomba. They're the ones who hand that award out. I mean Al Gore even got one. No one with an ounce of common sense understands why either one received a Peace Prize. I would say that award is pretty much meaningless at this point. Not much credibility there anymore. He will keep his Peace Prize.

How embarrassing for him and America. He has humiliated us to the world by his impulsive actions against Libya with his disregard to the Constitution that our founders created. This removal of his peace prize wil tarnish him on the international scene and it will tarnish America even more so

How would his having the International Left Man of the Year award revoked embarrass the United States exactly? I thought their giving it to him embarrassed them.

Dummycrats could not comprehend what Bill Clinton was telling them. Clinton called Obama on his Anti War BS on Campaign Trail.

Obama was never anti war!

Like any politician he lied his ass off on the campaign trail & liberals ate it up.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLDx4NZr2u4"]Obama Called on Anti War BS on Campaign Trail[/ame]

Last edited:
I was more embarrassed when he was awarded the damned thing.

I never could figure out why he got the NPP anyway.

He certainly didn't do anything to deserve it.

Wonder if he'll have to cough up the prize money as well??

I was more embarrassed when he was awarded the damned thing.

I never could figure out why he got the NPP anyway.

He certainly didn't do anything to deserve it.

Wonder if he'll have to cough up the prize money as well??

Not gonna happen. Peace Prizes are handed out by far Left Western Europeans. They loved Obama right from the get-go. He's one of them. He'll keep his Peace Prize. I know it's not right but it is what it is.

I don't know much about the people in the article, but on this individual issue, I give them a lot of kudos.

It was easy for those in the international community late in Bush's term to bash him because everyone (appropriately) hated him. Takes a lot of courage to stand up and speak so boldly against a man still viewed favorably in a lot of circles worldwide and in the US.

Forum List

Back