NOAH proposed Climate service

NOAA - National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration - Commerce Department Proposes Establishment of NOAA Climate Service

I am sure the GOP will reject this. They don't want to know the facts. They think we should depend on a bunch of stolen e-mails to gauge climate change. When I heard this on NPR, I could see all the GOP voting "NO!" again.

Do these k00ks now follow the national weather?

Its fcukking snowing in Alabama today!! Oh........and record snowfall in Dallas ( all time) 35 degree's at Mardi Gras last night!!!:lol::lol::lol: Rome, Italy yesterday? Biggest snowstorm in almost 3 decades.

In 2005, Al Gore and the k00k were out there all year saying, "look at the lack of snow = we need to save the planet now!!!"

fast forward to 2010............."these snowstorms are a RESULT of global warming!!!"

Nobody told these religious, anti-capitalist fanatics that everything in life comes down to politics. Nobody believes all this global warming nonsense anymore and the majority now see it as a power grab based upon phoney science.

Fcukking dummies............

why do you think that the AP issued a story today that the president is seeking executive powers as a way of doing the environmental stuff????...................because the global warming hoax is now viewed as a scam and its now a political nuclear bomb in Congress.............dummies

Last edited:
No snow in Vancouver and a snow storm in Alabama. You don't see Climate Change in all this?

Boy George had his lawyers at the White House delete and censor all scientific reports.
Ideology over practice is the modern way of the neo con.

NOAA - National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration - Commerce Department Proposes Establishment of NOAA Climate Service

I am sure the GOP will reject this. They don't want to know the facts. They think we should depend on a bunch of stolen e-mails to gauge climate change. When I heard this on NPR, I could see all the GOP voting "NO!" again.

Not only NO, but HELL NO. It just gives Obama and the AGW Crazies a foot in the door to foist Cap N' Tax. The door should be slammed, and HARD right in their faces.

Climategate: Obama’s National Climate Disservice

What a bunch of assholes!!! Party hacks.

Us Independents believe you all have a lot to prove... first thing is that you are not a bunch MF'n liars.

Boy George had his lawyers at the White House delete and censor all scientific reports.
Ideology over practice is the modern way of the neo con.
Right...And the CRU/UCAR/NCAR/Penn State axis browbeat and ostracized all publications that dared to give any time to those who didn't toe the warmist scaremonger line.

Ideology over honest dialogue and debate the way of the modern collectivist authoritarian.

What a bunch of assholes!!! Party hacks.

Us Independents believe you all have a lot to prove... first thing is that you are not a bunch MF'n liars.

80% of your posts contain the term "party hacks." You really need to think for yourself and get a new byline.

Do these k00ks now follow the national weather?

Its fcukking snowing in Alabama today!! Oh........and record snowfall in Dallas ( all time) 35 degree's at Mardi Gras last night!!!:lol::lol::lol: Rome, Italy yesterday? Biggest snowstorm in almost 3 decades.

In 2005, Al Gore and the k00k were out there all year saying, "look at the lack of snow = we need to save the planet now!!!"

fast forward to 2010............."these snowstorms are a RESULT of global warming!!!"

Nobody told these religious, anti-capitalist fanatics that everything in life comes down to politics. Nobody believes all this global warming nonsense anymore and the majority now see it as a power grab based upon phoney science.

Fcukking dummies............

why do you think that the AP issued a story today that the president is seeking executive powers as a way of doing the environmental stuff????...................because the global warming hoax is now viewed as a scam and its now a political nuclear bomb in Congress.............dummies

Post the nonsense in big colored letters. It still remains nonsense. Are you older than 13?

Forum List

Back