No you dont Mrs. Palin

And what does that have anything to do with my real point which was that she is nothing like the "average" joe that she claims? Wow, good job totally missing my point

well, if that wasn't your point why did you duplicate yourself and emphasize that the woman shot moose for a living? When in fact she dosen't shoot moose for a living. she shoots moose to feed her family, and yes, I'll give you that, the rest of us in the lower 48 are nothing like that. We go to the butcher section of the local grocery department. BFD, that's a real good reason to put the hate on somebody isn't it? Cause their different? Oh, wait, whatever happened to the good old Democratic traditions of diversity and tolerance? laugh out fucking loud.:cuckoo:

I like Gov. Palin, as do her constituents in Alaska. An 80% approval rating is nothing to sneeze at considering congress's rating is close to single digits and the Prsident is at 27%.

Is she over her head? We'll know by midnight. If she flubs the debate, I'll be the 1st to admit it. How many on the left will praise her if she does well?

... and don't shoot moose for a living

I find that hard to believe. I started shooting moose for a living when I was 4. Back then, of course, I had to use slingshots made from old diapers, but they worked. Look, if you don't shoot moose, you're simply unpatriotic. Period!

woodsy.gif

Forum List

Back