No you dont Mrs. Palin

bigdaddygtr

Aug 28, 2008
Stop saying you represent me cause you don't. You are nothing like me or anyone I know because they actually, while being your average American family, HAVE a brain and don't shoot moose for a living. So stop saying you represent me cause you don't. And, you do an awful job representing women. Even if you didn't like Hillary or her views, at least you respected her abilities

Palin said Tuesday that she's different.

"I think they're just not used to someone coming in from the outside saying, 'You know what? It's time that normal Joe Six-Pack American is finally represented in the position of vice presidency,' and I think that that's kind of taken some people off-guard," she said in a radio interview with conservative host Hugh Hewitt.

And by the way, the only person thats been taken off guard by your entire candidacy is Levi Johnston. FREE LEVI!!!!!!!

Stop saying you represent me cause you don't. You are nothing like me or anyone I know because they actually, while being your average American family, HAVE a brain and don't shoot moose for a living. So stop saying you represent me cause you don't. And, you do an awful job representing women. Even if you didn't like Hillary or her views, at least you respected her abilities

Palin said Tuesday that she's different.

"I think they're just not used to someone coming in from the outside saying, 'You know what? It's time that normal Joe Six-Pack American is finally represented in the position of vice presidency,' and I think that that's kind of taken some people off-guard," she said in a radio interview with conservative host Hugh Hewitt.

And by the way, the only person thats been taken off guard by your entire candidacy is Levi Johnston. FREE LEVI!!!!!!!

ditto....as a woman i find her a total embaressement and may be the reason i dont vote for mccain....

35 days and still undecided

ditto....as a woman i find her a total embaressement and may be the reason i dont vote for mccain....

35 days and still undecided

Being someone who comes from a fantastic mother who is the smartest person I know, Palin makes me embarrassed for her

Being someone who comes from a fantastic mother who is the smartest person I know, Palin makes me embarrassed for her

That's sweet to say that about your mother, make sure she knows that too!

I don't have any women friends who like Palin, but I won't bash her either. She is in way over her head, and I'm sure scared shitless.

I don't have any women friends who like Palin, but I won't bash her either. She is in way over her head, and I'm sure scared shitless.

She could have said no. She was drawn to the shiny baubles. If a shiny bauble hits her in the side of the head and knocks her unconscious then that's her bad luck.

She chose the ride, no-one held a gun to her head and told her to mount up.

I'd have no problem with her lack of knowledge if it wasn't for the fact that she's a female Dick Cheney

She could have said no. She was drawn to the shiny baubles. If a shiny bauble hits her in the side of the head and knocks her unconscious then that's her bad luck.

She chose the ride, no-one held a gun to her head and told her to mount up.

Uh, that kind of sounds like someone describing their date! :eek:

shows your pure blind ignorance and hatred. Smart people who live in Alaska shoot moose and eat them. That's how they live. They catch fish too. It is a tradion that is thousands of years old. They don't have cattle ranchs in Alaska. Any beef or pork has to be flown in stateside making it very expensive. The rabies clinic is open Mon-Thurs 9-4pm. we have a $2.00 rebate this week if you bring a friend.

seriously diu. didnt you see that crappy movie? there were mammoth's, sabertooths, and those large dodo birds. no dino's

Waddya mean crappy? I liked it. I liked the sabre-tooth that bloke rescued and then later it didn't bite his head off.

And here you go:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0G_ZuBGD-0]YouTube - Christian the lion (Full Video) Great Quality[/ame]

The personal attacks in the media and here towards Gov. Palin AND ALL THE OTHER CANDIDATES demonstrate why the US gets the elected leaders that it does. When the voters learn to decide the elections on the issues instead of resorting to personal attacks on the candidates, maybe-mind you just maybe, we will start to get the real leaders we need. Until then it appears that it will simply continue to be a series of elections based on emotion and slander. Until then we will get leaders with less leadership skills than the high school prom kings and queens we had in high school.

shows your pure blind ignorance and hatred. Smart people who live in Alaska shoot moose and eat them. That's how they live. They catch fish too. It is a tradion that is thousands of years old. They don't have cattle ranchs in Alaska. Any beef or pork has to be flown in stateside making it very expensive. The rabies clinic is open Mon-Thurs 9-4pm. we have a $2.00 rebate this week if you bring a friend.

And what does that have anything to do with my real point which was that she is nothing like the "average" joe that she claims? Wow, good job totally missing my point

The personal attacks in the media and here towards Gov. Palin AND ALL THE OTHER CANDIDATES demonstrate why the US gets the elected leaders that it does. When the voters learn to decide the elections on the issues instead of resorting to personal attacks on the candidates, maybe-mind you just maybe, we will start to get the real leaders we need. Until then it appears that it will simply continue to be a series of elections based on emotion and slander. Until then we will get leaders with less leadership skills than the high school prom kings and queens we had in high school.

Well, tell the she-devil that if your gonna patronize what Community Organizers do, then you better be able to back it up with some form of intelligence or your gonna get EXACTLY what she's been getting recently. She's earned every bit of what she's got

Forum List

Back