No wonder western males, african males, etc other non Asian males are very jealous of Asian guys

can a western male be an African male?
why the small ''a'' in African??
so the other non-Asians would be hipsanic/Latino?
should it be ''negroid'' males instead of African?
  • Caucasoid (White) race
  • Negroid (Black) race
  • Capoid (Bushmen/Hottentots) race
  • Mongoloid (Oriental/ Amerindian) race
  • Australoid (Australian Aborigine and Papuan) race
??

The term "westerner" are not automatically refer to anyone from the west, we Asians use that term to refer to peoples such as trump, bush, hitler, etc

Ah, in Angeles City they say 'You take me to California.... buy me air conditioned Honda.... I love you long time

-Geaux

can a western male be an African male?
why the small ''a'' in African??
so the other non-Asians would be hipsanic/Latino?
should it be ''negroid'' males instead of African?
  • Caucasoid (White) race
  • Negroid (Black) race
  • Capoid (Bushmen/Hottentots) race
  • Mongoloid (Oriental/ Amerindian) race
  • Australoid (Australian Aborigine and Papuan) race
??

The term "westerner" are not automatically refer to anyone from the west, we Asians use that term to refer to peoples such as trump, bush, hitler, etc
????what??

Only_Asians_can_Cosplay_2.jpg

Including many of them are in this forum.
Funny I have not noticed that or this post just a joke like some of them are.?

You can see solid evidence of many jelly western males, african males, etc are jealous of Asian guys including in here, just look at them who say stuff like "Asian girls love western males, african males, etc", that is an evidence they are jealous because in reality Asian girls go for Asian guys which can be shown that the only way for all the Asian girls you see in this topic to be/look like the way they are is because their mother which is a pure blooded Asian girl chose to be inseminated by an Asian guy.

I see much jelly in this thread

You can see solid evidence of many jelly western males, african males, etc are jealous of Asian guys including in here, just look at them who say stuff like "Asian girls love western males, african males, etc", that is an evidence they are jealous because in reality Asian girls go for Asian guys which can be shown that the only way for all the Asian girls you see in this topic to be/look like the way they are is because their mother which is a pure blooded Asian girl chose to be inseminated by an Asian guy.

I see much jelly in this thread
I don't know what to see
it's so '''goofy''/etc

I think it's kinda sick to be aroused by the Asian girl. She is disguised as a 9 year old, and she really looks the part.

Nah not feel sick but feel exiting, as for me personally cute and innocent girl give me peace, just hugging a cute innocent girl are calming me and know that I don't even feel anything sexual when doing that.

You are just jelly because you won't get any girl like that in the west so all you could do is biting your finger while keep hearing us Asian guys and our Asian girls having fun.

You are delusional. I am a 50 year old white upper middle class woman. No, I am not jealous that I can't get an Asian girl who looks like she hasn't hit puberty yet. You are lying about just wanting to cuddle the "innocent Asian 9-year old" obviously because you keep calling people "jelly" because they can't have her. FYI: You can't have her either, pervert.

Forum List

Back