No wonder Obama is ahead in the polls!

ummm I believe that's INTERNAL polling you idiot.

it is pretty clear why Obama's staff is much more dedicated though...

Obama spent 44,169,124 on Salaries and Benefits v. McCain's $16,704,096.

McCain spent more on postage and shipping than he did those employed by his campaign. :lol: Bet they are voting for Obama this year

Last edited:
puleeze....

you're just whining because for the first time the RNC and all it's corporate money couldn't outspend the democratic candidate...

hurting you now in the swing states, isn't it? McCain can barely afford the ads.

But it's cute to watch the desperation.

Luckily though, no one will compare the subliterate baby busy with the supremely literate obama.

And I'm figuring no one's ever going to do more damage to this country than baby bush has.

G-d willing, of course.

puleeze....

you're just whining

I may do a lot of things but I don't think you'll find one post where I whine.

As I've mentioned to you before Jillian, you can always tell what someone else is doing by what they accuse you or others of.

Learn some graciousness. I won't kill ya.

puleeze....

you're just whining because for the first time the RNC and all it's corporate money couldn't outspend the democratic candidate...

hurting you now in the swing states, isn't it? McCain can barely afford the ads.

But it's cute to watch the desperation.

Luckily though, no one will compare the subliterate baby busy with the supremely literate obama.

And I'm figuring no one's ever going to do more damage to this country than baby bush has.

G-d willing, of course.

Maybe if McCain had gone back on his word about public campaign financing, he could spend more. But he made a promise, and it's at least one promise he did keep. I can't find a single promise Obama's kept.

Maybe if McCain had gone back on his word about public campaign financing, he could spend more. But he made a promise, and it's at least one promise he did keep. I can't find a single promise Obama's kept.

I'm getting so tired of hearing this. Obama said he would consider it and discuss it over with the McCain campaign. He never promised he would take public financing. Why should he? That's taxpayer money. Instead, he's taking people's money who choose to donate to him. Why should my taxpayer money go to McCain if I don't support him?

I'm getting so tired of hearing this. Obama said he would consider it and discuss it over with the McCain campaign. He never promised he would take public financing. Why should he? That's taxpayer money. Instead, he's taking people's money who choose to donate to him. Why should my taxpayer money go to McCain if I don't support him?

Not even you can spin your way out of this one. Obama plainly stated in February 2007 that he was accept public campaign financing, quoted as saying, "Yes. I have been a long-time advocate for public financing of campaigns combined with free television and radio time as a way to reduce the influence of moneyed special interests," when asked if he would participate in the program.

Sorry, he didn't "consider it," he promised it.

Not even you can spin your way out of this one. Obama plainly stated in February 2007 that he was accept public campaign financing, quoted as saying, "Yes. I have been a long-time advocate for public financing of campaigns combined with free television and radio time as a way to reduce the influence of moneyed special interests," when asked if he would participate in the program.

Sorry, he didn't "consider it," he promised it.

Show me a video of him saying this. Not that I don't trust you or anything.... well...err I don't. No offense, but your agenda is clear.

ummm I believe that's INTERNAL polling you idiot.

it is pretty clear why Obama's staff is much more dedicated though...

Obama spent 44,169,124 on Salaries and Benefits v. McCain's $16,704,096.

McCain spent more on postage and shipping than he did those employed by his campaign. :lol: Bet they are voting for Obama this year

I would think the ones who work for less are more dedicated...not the other way around?

Forum List

Back