No wonder noone watched MSNBCSo I turn

I watch MSNBC in the mornings, since I get up at about 5:00 Eastern. Nobody else has live news at that time. I also like Joe Scarborough. Other than that, I don't turn it on. Partisan hack talking heads aren't my style.

He wasn't screaming, he was playing hardball.

The only thing he's playing by asking the same moronic question after it's been anseered several times is stupid.

These reps just find it difficult to answer the questions

He answered it several times. I heard it clearly. He then followed the simple answer with a clarification of his position to avoid confusion, yet these idiotic motherfucker named Matthews just kept asking the same question over and over and over... then he attacks the guy for not towing the Republican party line?! Is that all these idiots have? Attack you for being a Republican, then attack you for breaking from the Republicans anytime you don't tow the party line? I aswear, how dense must this idiot be?

and this one in particular was telling Matthews to calm down. That would piss anyone off.

If Matthews had just calmed the fuck down and let him, finish speaking.... did it ever occur to you that Matthews might have heard the the answer if he had shut the fuck up for ten seconds and listened to the answer?
You don't calm down on Hardball...

So you admit that he's a raving idiot?

Besides Matthews is one of the best interviewers around. Not his fault of the guy couldn't keep up.

you're being facetious, right? :eusa_eh:

Have you not noticed that many of the posters that came from the MSNBC board post in the exact same way?

.... good point...

Please point out any BLATANT LIE MarcATL posted.

I dare you.
Here you go champ:

Optimus Lame's bullshit
vBulletin Message
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
:eusa_eh:

New Topics

Forum List

Back