No wonder Hillary's book is so thick: Now she's blaming the Godforsaken electoral college

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Here we go … Hillary Clinton is very slowly leaking out her memoir, “What Happened,” page by page, with each page representing a different person, place, or thing to blame for her loss to Donald Trump. Even Barack Obama takes some heat for not giving a televised address to the nation on Russian hacking.
No wonder Hillary’s book is so thick: Now she’s blaming the ‘godforsaken Electoral College’
=======================================

NO WONDER HILLARY’S BOOK IS SO THICK: NOW SHE’S BLAMING THE ‘GODFORSAKEN ELECTORAL COLLEGE’

This has got to be one of the biggest pyscho's to even attempt to run for office. Talk about queen of mental cases.

trump1[1].jpg

Here we go … Hillary Clinton is very slowly leaking out her memoir, “What Happened,” page by page, with each page representing a different person, place, or thing to blame for her loss to Donald Trump. Even Barack Obama takes some heat for not giving a televised address to the nation on Russian hacking.
No wonder Hillary’s book is so thick: Now she’s blaming the ‘godforsaken Electoral College’
=======================================

NO WONDER HILLARY’S BOOK IS SO THICK: NOW SHE’S BLAMING THE ‘GODFORSAKEN ELECTORAL COLLEGE’

This has got to be one of the biggest pyscho's to even attempt to run for office. Talk about queen of mental cases.

Every page of her book is nothing more than a list of talking points for the Left to use to vindicate themselves of failure, all the while helping Hillary earn a little money to pay back all the people who believed in her!

What happened? Everybody already knows what happened.

Bitch lost.

Sales figures for Hillary's book are so poor stores are already slashing prices by 30%

ezoiza.jpg

I am intending to unironically read this book, because I expect some golden comedy.

Such as...

2dl9ppz.jpg

What happened? Everybody already knows what happened.

Bitch lost.

Sales figures for Hillary's book are so poor stores are already slashing prices by 30%

ezoiza.jpg

I am intending to unironically read this book, because I expect some golden comedy.

Such as...

2dl9ppz.jpg
fyi
It's been number 1 on NYT best seller list since it came out.

New Topics

Forum List

Back