No WMD's, no plan of danger to USA, no Muslim conspiracy

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
Al Queda never used Iraqi resourse for their evil intentions. There were exactly ZERO Iraqi's involved in 9-11. But,,,,,but, there were several thousand Americans involved in Iragi massacres within the country of IRAQ. I'm waiting on justice as true and honest justice tends to lend itself to comprehensive truth.

I'm waiting on TRUE AMERICANS to finally decide that interfering in other soveriegn nations affairs is as inadviseable as it was when our CONSTITUTION was written.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues said:
Al Queda never used Iraqi resourse for their evil intentions. There were exactly ZERO Iraqi's involved in 9-11. But,,,,,but, there were several thousand Americans involved in Iragi massacres within the country of IRAQ. I'm waiting on justice as true and honest justice tends to lend itself to comprehensive truth.

I'm waiting on TRUE AMERICANS to finally decide that interfering in other soveriegn nations affairs is as inadviseable as it was when our CONSTITUTION was written.

Psychoblues

I guess you think if enough time passes those words will be true.

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

Haven't we covered this already? No one is claiming that Iraq was involved with 9-11. It is well documented, however, that Saddam and al-Qaeda had many links, and that Saddam had terrorist training camps set up in Iraq.

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

The unabomber had nothing to do with the Oklahoma bombing by Timothy McVeigh, hence we should not have arrested the unabomber.

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

So the people who don't agree with your above statements are not True Americans?

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

Guess you haven't read the news in the last few years huh?

And when you start using the "true Americans" crap, you're treading on thin ice with me. Not ONE post of yours gives any indication that you know anything about being one.

Well, looks like it's time for this again.

Dear Troll Candidate,

Thank you for your troll. Your troll has been evaluated by our panel of experts. Here are the results of our tests.

We found that your troll was...
[ ] Incomprehensible
[x] Offensive
[x] Just plain stupid
[x] Without merit
[x] Grammatically incorrect
[x] Laced with spelling and punctuation errors
[x] Laden with circular reasoning
[x] Laced with misunderstandings of basic scientific principles
[x] Somewhat too revealing of your minimal mental abilities
[xxxxxxxx] Too similar to other trolls submitted by candidates in the past.

You could improve your troll considerably by...
[x] Including a few actual facts.
[x] Taking remedial English lessons
[x] Mentioning NPR more.
[ ] Mentioning Memory Sticks more.
[x] Mentioning that you are a professional.
[x] Stating more falsehoods as facts than you already have.
[x] Splicing words to associate your opponents with evil. Examples: KKKarl Rove, BusHitler.
[x] Swearing more.
[x] Including more colorful personal insults.
[x] Using the phrases "you people" or "those people" more.
[x] Modifying your insults to cover larger groups of people at once.
[x] Ranting incoherently.
[x] Using religious or racial slurs.
[x] Using the words "junk", "crap", "garbage", "quagmire", "flimsy" and "Professional" more frequently.
[x] Using childish taunts.
[x] Including fake laughter such as "ha ha ha" or "har de har de har".
[x] Focusing on just one outrageous topic will give your troll more punch.
[ ] Ignoring any facts, and using more absolutes in your troll.
[x] Using all capital letters.
[x] Focusing more on those areas in which "your" opinion is better than "their" opinion.
[x] Exaggerate more, you need not be limited by facts. Examples: Say that somethig big just happened and all you've heard is that it happened. Even if it's a natural disaster, terrorist attack, war between two 3rd world countries, blame it on Bush, Rove, Delay, Limbaugh, O'Reilly, the Jews, or even the elves that cast charm spells on the stupid southerners who vote for them; it dosen't matter what you say. Just say anything that pops into your head. You can do it. Think stream of consciousness.

Please get a...
[x] life
[x] grip
[x] job
[x] clue
[x] book on basic politics
[x] note from your mom

You should...
[x] Have someone who can read review your postings.
[x] Save your postings out and think later if you really want to send them.
[x] Take your meds.
[x] Not have "one for the road" next time.
[x] Stay in school.
[x] Go think whatever you want, we don't care.
[ ] Think about other people's feelings before you post.
[x] Get your ego boost some other way.
[ ] Realize that by trolling a group you hurt everyone, not just the people you are mad at.
[x] Go away so we can talk about politics.
[ ] Put up a web site with your great opinions on it to show the world.
[ ] Take down your web site, your photos are horrible.

Suggested other activities besides trolling.
[x] Posting something constructive.
[x] Doing actual thinking.
[ ] Helping someone else.
[x] Spending some time with your family instead of your computer.
[x] Working off that big pot belly.
[x] Get your ego boost instead by helping out at a local hospital.
[x] Consider another hobby that does not require contact with other humans such as wood burning, breeding flowers, painting or mortuary science.

Thanks for your submission.

You have [ ] passed [ ] passed with honors [x] failed.

:trolls:

I think everyone has done pretty good to not respond to the actual content (errr, lack of) of the trolls post. Ok, new nic for the dude, PT, or Psycho Troll, or PTROLL, PeTROL :)

As you can see by his start date, he's a repetitive troll. He'll occasionally come in with a drunken comment and back it up by saying he served in vietnam and all vietnam vets back his cause. So you needn't worry about poor psycho.

insein said:
As you can see by his start date, he's a repetitive troll. He'll occasionally come in with a drunken comment and back it up by saying he served in vietnam and all vietnam vets back his cause. So you needn't worry about poor psycho.

Yep Insein is exactly right, i've watched this coward for almost two years now and that is EXACTLY his m.o.

Ever notice the ones questioning the patriotism of others are usually posting something anti-US when doing so?

I've also noticed psychobabble rarely defends his post. Two weeks from now he'll come back in response to this thread after it's forgotten with "oh yeah ....?"

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

Hey ya big pussy, is it true what they say, your a COWARD?

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

I honestly have no clue why I am wasting my time here.

Seriously though, i think you are just getting lazy. You usually have better grammar and spelling. And it used to be your sentences made sense. The points were completely wrong and kooky but they atleast made sense. What the heck does "I'm waiting on justice as true and honest justice tends to lend itself to comprehensive truth" mean? It just doesnt make any sense. What the heck is comprehensive truth?

If interfering with the affairs of other sovereign nations is so taboo why does our Constitution allow us to create alliances? Make treaties? Declare wars? Regulate foreign trade entering the country?

No man is an island. Neither is any nation an island (I am talking figuratively, I know Australia and other nations are Islands). We can't ignore what our neighbor does and pretend we are safe.

Forum List

Back