No witch hunt ..

'May Have Found'

Mueller has been saying for almost a year that he 'May Have Found' evidence.... We're still waiting. :p

Another frantic leftist fanatic blurting out anything he can to try to destroy Trump. No fact or accuracy needed, just get it out there.

No wonder nobody listens to people like little siete any more.

(yawn)

You sure about that?

The special counsel spells out a link between Trump’s campaign and Russian military intelligence in a new court filing.

Robert Mueller May Have Found That Witch That Trump Claims He’s Hunting For | HuffPost

In the final months before the 2016 election, top Trump campaign aide Rick Gates was in contact with a former member of Russian military intelligence whose background he knew about, according to a new court filing by Mueller’s office.

Lol, HuffPo.

The far rightwing Republican talking point has already changed from "There's no evidence of collusion" to "Collusion is not a crime." aka "What was the crime?" aka "Nothing burger."

#LOLGOP

And now what are they saying?

Trump’s attorney told the CNN host that even “if the collusion happened, it happened a long time ago.”

Can you believe this?

Rudy Giuliani Gets Heated With Chris Cuomo: ‘I Never Said There Was No Collusion’ | HuffPost

And Republicans have the balls to continue to lie for Trump. Ultimately they don't care if Trump is corrupt same way Russians don't care that Putin is.

Trump’s attorney told the CNN host that even “if the collusion happened, it happened a long time ago.”

Can you believe this?

Rudy Giuliani Gets Heated With Chris Cuomo: ‘I Never Said There Was No Collusion’ | HuffPost

And Republicans have the balls to continue to lie for Trump. Ultimately they don't care if Trump is corrupt same way Russians don't care that Putin is.
Actually, yes I can.

It's how conservative whites tend to treat racism. Excuse/ignore/deny it for years, then when it's totally obvious, say it happened long ago, so don't talk about it any more.

The exact. same. thing.

Can you believe this?

Actually, yes I can.

It's how conservative whites tend to treat racism. Excuse/ignore/deny it for years, then when it's totally obvious, say it happened long ago, so don't talk about it any more.

The exact. same. thing.
Reminds me of WMD's and the Iraq war. There were no WMD's but they swore there were. When it was obvious they lied, they changed the mission to freeing the Iraqi's. Then it was to oust Saddam because he was an evil dictator.

But if you try to suggest today that Bush lied us into Iraq they will still deny it. Well all except for one of them who doesn't deny Bush lied us into Iraq

Trump hits Bush: Invading Iraq 'the single worst decision ever made'

At Least Trump Got One Thing Right. There Were No WMDs in Iraq | HuffPost

Still Republican here on USMB will not admit what Trump admitted.

Forum List

Back