No White Kids Allowed?

Ah...so here you go on to say that other culture based clubs are okay.

It just so happens that in this country part of the African American culture is that blacks do more poorly in school than any other ethnic group. But you want to deny them the right to do something about it.

Wow you're daft.
Possibly. But at least I don't think being black is something to be ashamed of.

Just because one doesn't celebrate being black, it doesn't mean that he or she is ashamed of being black. This is not a case of either/or.

Think about it - do you HAVE to be proud of something in order not to be seen as being ashamed of it?

I'm not proud of being Czech, as a matter of fact, I could not care less of what nationality I am. However, at the same time, I am also not ashamed of being Czech. I simply do not attach any irrational emotions to the fact that I was born to a woman who was born to a woman who was born to a woman that happened to live in a geographical location nowadays known as the Czech Republic (and previously the Austro-Habsburg Empire). I've lived in three different countries so far. So I might have a slightly different view of such things simply based on that fact. I was never steeped and stewed in all the patriotic nationalistic crap. I feel myself truly as a citizen of the world and expressions of patriotism/nationalism/irrational adherence to some 'group' irritate me.

In my mind, being proud of something that you had no influence on and was born into by accident simply doesn't make sense.

Kapish now?

I think children should not be brainwashed into thinking that being American or African American or some other kind of American is something special. Each child individually is special and different in its own individual way.

But that is something that a lot of people disagree with me on. However, I believe that one day that will change. It's a matter of evolution of ideas.

WHERE did I say that being black is something to be ashamed of? Why do you make things up?
YOU are having a fit that black children are in a club to improve their lot in life. YOU think culture clubs are fine for other cultures.

Yes, you are basically stating that being black is shameful.

:thup:

The club was not African American culture club. Its name suggested it was a club just for African American kids. I don't see a value in that club. As a matter of fact, looking at the current state of racial affairs in the USA, it seems such clubs can only be counterproductive. It creates a sense of kids being different based on their skin color - a sense of some sort of exclusivity that you're somehow born with (whether you're white, pink, black, or purple).

And no, as I said already - I do not think in any way shape or form is African American culture shameful. Of course not.

However, this way I learned something new about you ... how quick you are to totally misconstrue what someone else says.

Last edited:
Wow you're daft.

Just because one doesn't celebrate being black, it doesn't mean that he or she is ashamed of being black. This is not a case of either/or.

Think about it - do you HAVE to be proud of something in order not to be seen as being ashamed of it?

I'm not proud of being Czech, as a matter of fact, I could not care less of what nationality I am. However, at the same time, I am also not ashamed of being Czech. I simply do not attach any irrational emotions to the fact that I was born to a woman who was born to a woman who was born to a woman that happened to live in a geographical location nowadays known as the Czech Republic (and previously the Austro-Habsburg Empire). I've lived in three different countries so far. So I might have a slightly different view of such things simply based on that fact. I was never steeped and stewed in all the patriotic nationalistic crap. I feel myself truly as a citizen of the world and expressions of patriotism/nationalism/irrational adherence to some 'group' irritate me.

In my mind, being proud of something that you had no influence on and was born into by accident simply doesn't make sense.

Kapish now?

I think children should not be brainwashed into thinking that being American or African American or some other kind of American is something special. Each child individually is special and different in its own individual way.

But that is something that a lot of people disagree with me on. However, I believe that one day that will change. It's a matter of evolution of ideas.
You are certainly allowed to decide for yourself that your heritage is meaningless. But others don't feel that way and denying them is illogical.

WHERE did I say that being black is something to be ashamed of? Why do you make things up?
YOU are having a fit that black children are in a club to improve their lot in life. YOU think culture clubs are fine for other cultures.

The club was not African American culture club. Its name suggested it was a club just for African American kids. I don't see a value in that club. As a matter of fact, looking at the current state of racial affairs in the USA, it seems such clubs can only be counterproductive. It creates a sense of kids being different based on their skin color - a sense of some sort of exclusivity that you're somehow born with (whether you're white, pink, black, or purple).

And no, as I said already - I do not think in any way shape or form is African American culture shameful. Of course not.

However, this way I learned something new about you ... how quick you are to totally misconstrue what someone else says.
:rolleyes: At least you were forced to clarify yourself.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with any ethnic group forming a club to improve themselves.

Kapish now?

You are certainly allowed to decide for yourself that your heritage is meaningless. But others don't feel that way and denying them is illogical.

It all just flies way over your pointy little head, doesn't it.

I thought you were actually an intelligent person, but I can see now why Shogun takes potshots as you as often as possible ... You're really just a daft twat.

Did the rocket scientist teach them how to wear their pants correctly?

or how to speak so they can be understood?

No idea...I think they are currently arranging a field trip to see you so you can do that honor.

Kapish now?

It all just flies way over your pointy little head, doesn't it.

I thought you were actually an intelligent person, but I can see now why Shogun takes potshots as you as often as possible ... You're really just a daft twat.
Maybe if they wore green head bands and blew people up you'd sympathize with them.

No idea...I think they are currently arranging a field trip to see you so you can do that honor.

That's not going to happen. I've worked long and hard in life to put myself in a place where there is minimal contact with that kind of element.

That's not going to happen. I've worked long and hard in life to put myself in a place where there is minimal contact with that kind of element.
Awesome! What little pocket of SW Florida do you live in that has no blacks?

This is wrong wrong wrong but I am going to play devils advocate and say this principal's motives were most likely benign, Schools are desperate to narrow the achievement gap and are grasping at straws at how to do so. That's why I support affirmative action - with all criteria being equal. We desperately need minority teachers. That's the single greatest factor in improving minority achievement in my opinion. The black teachers I know are good and strict and the kids listen to them.

Just my 2 cents.

Affirmative Action is racist. No amount of your white guilt is going to help the racial disparity situation. Minorities should be motivated to achieve instead of guaranteed grades, earnings, & status based on racial quotas. Rigging the system in favor of one group is going to increase racial tensions & lead to race wars.

SCOTUS recently ruled in the fire fighter promotion case that throwing out test scores as a measure of achievement for promotion just because blacks scored to low was against the law. Not in keeping with the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Wouldn't you like to know? Let's just say that our election ballots only have to be printed in english.

That is because you appear to be thinking from a more adult perspective, at least that is the angle you appear to be playing.

It is actually quite healthy for youngsters to have an racial/ethnic identity and to be proud of that identity. Now I understand that it may appear to be irrational to an adult, but children are still in the process of developing their own sense of individuality. As much as globalists such as yourself may hate it, people still have a right to determine their own identity, even if it is 'racial'.

Ethnic Pride Boosts Adolescent Happiness | Psych Central News
New research finds ethnic pride can help teenagers maintain happiness when faced with stress.

Adolescents with positive feelings toward their ethnic group say they are happier on a daily basis than those who have a more negative attitude about their ethnic identity, said Lisa Kiang, assistant professor of psychology at Wake Forest and lead author of the study.

Unfortunately, there are elitists who simply cannot stand the thought of people living their lives in independant communities. Integrationists & assimilation theorists could not care less about the actual well being of the children, they want little commie slaves that have no other identity than the one that "citizens of the world" in the media tell them they can have.

These elitists want to control a planet of dumb, media dependant, and 'race'-less children... not happy intelligent children with a positive sense of identity and heritage.

So why don't you get a bunch of people together and march in the streets?

Because we are not black, we work!:lol:
Because we are not black, so civil disobedience is not in our blood! Nor is rioting and destroying our own neighborhoods in our blood either! :lol:

Guess you're missing the good white folks in Athens burning cars, businesses, and homes, and rioting in the streets...

... you should pay more attention to what goes on in the world. Word.:cool:

Yeup.

Now all we need is for a white rocket scientist to go to the foothills of Kentucky and teach the rednecks how to brush their teeth and bathe properly.

Wouldn't you like to know? Let's just say that our election ballots only have to be printed in english.

So us Negroes don't speak English now? When the Hell did this happen?

Time to skip past the rioting & destruction of property to sue the teacher, teachers union, & school for millions. Take the money & put the white kids in private school. Major achievement gap will be achieved.

Millions? You have to have millions of dollars in damages to successfully sue for millions.

New Topics

Forum List

Back