No White Kids Allowed?

Vel

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
Tennessee
And people wonder why racism continues? What message does this send to the students that were left behind? "If you have lousy grades you get to go on fun trips and if you work hard and get good grades you get stuck in class?"

Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Ann Arbor elementary school bans white students from field trip, principal defends discrimination
"I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. I have a dream today!" - Martin Luther King, Jr.
Remember a few years ago that the phrase "driving while black" was used often to excuse being pulled over for whatever traffic violation? Well, looks like now there is a more real racism - "learning while white." You don't get a ticket for being white. Instead, you lose your educational opportunity. From Ann Arbor.com (HT: Jennifer Gratz on FB): Field trip for black students sparks controversy at Ann Arbor elementary school
An Ann Arbor elementary school principal used a letter home to parents tonight to defend a field trip for black students as part of his school’s efforts to close the achievement gap between white and black students.

Dicken Elementary School Principal Mike Madison wrote the letter to parents following several days of controversy at the school after a field trip last week in which black students got to hear a rocket scientist.

theblogprof: Ann Arbor elementary school bans white students from field trip, principal defends discrimination

If anything the parents of the black students should be mad. Sounds to me like the teachers think that negro students need "extra motivation" to learn while the white kids just learn on their own.

Or they could start a political party called "The Race."

127_amazing_race_468.jpg

It seems to me that this principal has proven that he doesn't have the best interests of ALL the children in his school in mind and should probably be asked to resign.

I just don't get why whites who are so oppressed don't want to do anything about.
Like I said, any white person who openly discusses race is immediately labeled a klansman or worse.

Many public figures have ruined their careers by daring to openly discuss racial issues in this country.

Like I said, any white person who openly discusses race is immediately labeled a klansman or worse.

Many public figures have ruined their careers by daring to openly discuss racial issues in this country.

So do you just intend to allow the man to walk all over you like that? I mean, you do have a plan to fight this grave oppression, right? Other than bitching on message boards I hope.

Forum List

Back