No we are not like you America. No other nation is, especially Canada.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Ahead of some personal details I will be providing on the internet to really rat out a good number of cowardly covert Canadian operatives, some who are former CBC, government patsies.

An important point of reference to remind Americans about the fact that real police/political abuses occur in places outside of America.

Attachments

• whistleblower.jpg
    whistleblower.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 183
Ahead of some personal details I will be providing on the internet to really rat out a good number of cowardly covert Canadian operatives, some who are former CBC, government patsies.

An important point of reference to remind Americans about the fact that real police/political abuses occur in places outside of America.

Ya'll could have been our 51st state but truthfully, it's just too dang cold. Every time we sent some Minnesotans up there to organize the campaign for statehood, they kept freezing to death. :biggrin:

Ya'll could have been our 51st state but truthfully, it's just too dang cold. Every time we sent some Minnesotans up there to organize the campaign for statehood, they kept freezing to death. :biggrin:

Hmmm ...

But without Canada, we might not have had Bill Shatner.

I would like to know about the differences from Canada and the US. Primarily about their sense of patriotism, education, health care and their place in the world. I wolld find you opinions interesting.

Thank you.

thats the only problem with the USA , its not big enough with all the third worlder that are being imported . I fully expect 2020 census to be 330 million not counting 'illegals' . Canada would be a nice addition to the USA just because of its size added to the USA .

Hmmm ...

But without Canada, we might not have had Bill Shatner.

James Tiberius Kirk is a Canadian? No shit? My wife just mentioned that Mark Steyn is also from Canada.

I learn something every day on here. :biggrin:

I would like to know about the differences from Canada and the US. Primarily about their sense of patriotism, education, health care and their place in the world. I wolld find you opinions interesting.

Thank you.

This one is so long I have to apologize here and at the end.

First you have to understand a system in which the security apparatus is concerned with protecting their own asses and reputation, and a society that is too concerned with their own situation. As selfish as it comes.

For instance, with me, the RCMP and their provincial and municipal surrogates reached out to not only friends, my family (they don't know that I know, though I'm sure they assume), but also my wifes family and friends. In short, they applied full effort to get ahead of my narrative in an effort to control it, engage in character assassinations, misrepresent, outright lie. The lies are particularly important as they know that I have the facts, they have b.s.

What backfired for the police in this situation is that as a former U.S agent told me (a long story about how we connected), "do this and this, and they will back off". He told me that if they don't, then it's a bad sign for them, as it illustrates just how concerned they are with what I know and they realize it's not good for them. As I've state don here before, they made it worse for me after the confrontation.

So, they have to paint ME as the bad guy, some horrible person who even though doesn't have a criminal record or allegations is really just some really horrible human being and that is why they are denying me my rights. Canadians nod their head at this, and many are given jobs and opportunities/benefits to assist. Easily recruited since they don't cherish human rights and liberty as Americans do. This is not unlike East Germany. in fact, the RCMP modeled their agency with some pride after the Stasi. Characters assassinations are common with all agencies, but ironically in my case it just made me fully aware of just how guilty they were. If I had gone along my merry way I wouldn't have thought twice about it, assuming they had "backed off", instead, the stasi came harder at me.

When you suggest patriotism, Americans view their Constitution as life itself. It's completely a part of your identity. You are shocked when you realize it doesn't exist outside your borders, you cannot fathom how individual rights which so any American soldiers die to defend aren't found everywhere else. You know Canadians identity, and I kid you not? Hockey.

Americans view individual liberty, rule of law, and you Republic as being above any government entity, operative or operation. You will thus question everything and challenge abuses of government. Canadians are submissive to government, they look to government to take care of them, they allow government a massive amount of power without questioning. The courts support this and thus, anything goes. You have no Rights, in effect. As one lawyer told me about CSIS and the RCMP, "Charter or Rights and Freedoms, great in theory", I had assumed at that point that the state had reached out to him, as I know they have reached out to U.S authorities, again, to misrepresent and discredit me. I don't think it's worked as they had planned.

Healthcare is just something to be granted or taken away as the state desires. Which is why my wife has waited a full year without a knee replacement, using a cane and in constant, sometimes debilitating pain, as she is mid age like I am. Education is good, but not of much worth because the system is designed to maintain poverty if born poor and give opportunities to the state patsies. I was top of class in university, scored high on my GMAT scores getting into my MBA, and was nominated for awards in sales at IBM. Early in life I took to logical pursuits, winning a chess tournament in grade 3 where all the participants were in grade 8, as an example. In Canada, your talent, ambitions, drive, abilities mean little. It's a centralized system.

I was very patriotic, far more than the average person. I even applied to the military while in university and was interviewed for an intelligence position, a position I didn't apply for, but I think with my education background, the speed in which I completed my math exam (without anything wrong), and other factors, they quietly interviewed me for this role. I went with a friend who also applied and I was told to not tell him about the interview, and I didn't. I still recall the things we discussed and his heritage.

As it were, I was sent a letter and told I needed to wait until the next recruitment training period if I wanted to enter training. School started back and I decided not to pursue it. I was told by others this is something they do in particular fields as they want to make sure you are committed and serious, I suppose I wasn't serious enough. My gut tells me I would have been very good at military intelligence for reasons I won't go into here, even though at the time I didn't know much about such a role.

Anyways. You have to understand that Canadian is an old satellite of the British monarchy. We fought with the British against American Independence and citizens are expendable for "the greater good". Americans believe n God, country, individual liberty, sacrifice. Sadly, as I hit middle age I realize that as a young man all I THOUGHT Canada was, is really not accurate at all, it is in fact what America IS. Maybe it's the over exposure to American media, tv shows and history I just assumed Canada was like America.

I've learned in the worst ways possible it isn't. Canada has learned that Human Rights and abuses against their citizens and allies come at a price. I don't fear the abusers anymore as I have the truth, and the kind of truth and details that they absolutely never wanted America in particular to learn. Even my outreach to Europe came at a price.

Sorry for the length. God Bless.

Last edited:

You are not like America, because you screw yourselves up with predatory tax laws. This is true especially to Western Europe, including the UK, the mother state of Canada.

Here in France American are not really like and that is before Trump it is the médias who make you look bad and people don't bother open a book to learn about what is really going on in your country

Forum List

Back