No war on Xmas? Rudolph song is religious claims NC mom!

I see you also suffer from the insult as a first resort brigade.

In point of fact, the thread was made because I found it absurd anyone would find a simple Christmas song to be in any way religious.

Watching the progress of the thread, instead of that being discussed a reather concerted and pointless attempt was instead made to claim that there is no such attempt at these absurdities as well as numerous attempts to try to inflame and insult people of faith.

I find bigots disgusting, whether they be for race or religion.

No, you missed the point many have made. They are calling it a war when there is no such thing. Most of those who are pushing to get rid of christmas are from the same belief, but instead everyone else is blamed while we just don't really care as much. Using one example as a war is not a war but an excuse. Also atheists are not the only ones attempting to insult others with faith, christians and pagans go at each other all the time. Many go after their own as well. What you are doing is using one rare example to justify saying something that just isn't true, but when faced with the fact that there is no war, and that most of us think this person is stupid for their trying to sue over a stupid christmas song, you just resort to saying that everyone is attacking people of faith. When only one person I know for sure who is actually an atheist has said anything, and they agree with us that it's stupid to go after the song, so your whole argument is completely made up, it's in your head.

No, you missed the point many have made.
I have not 'missed' such a point because the facts show us the exact opposite.

They are calling it a war when there is no such thing.
It is a turn of phrase, such as the 'war on drugs' which you could make a better argument really doesn't exist.

Most of those who are pushing to get rid of christmas are from the same belief, but instead everyone else is blamed while we just don't really care as much. Using one example as a war is not a war but an excuse. Also atheists are not the only ones attempting to insult others with faith, christians and pagans go at each other all the time. Many go after their own as well. What you are doing is using one rare example to justify saying something that just isn't true, but when faced with the fact that there is no war, and that most of us think this person is stupid for their trying to sue over a stupid christmas song, you just resort to saying that everyone is attacking people of faith. When only one person I know for sure who is actually an atheist has said anything, and they agree with us that it's stupid to go after the song, so your whole argument is completely made up, it's in your head.
Once again your assumptions get the best of you and any attempt at a point by you is lost.

It's obviously not 'in my head' as it's a news story, nor did i ever claim 'everybody' was doing anything, this too is another fictional 'fact' you've created to further a postion which i find ludicrous.

You would do far better if you stopped trying to 'assign' a postion for me or anyone else and actually respond what is said.

Alright then, answer which bothers you most:

That a LOT of christians want to stop christmas from being celebrated (evidence already posted though you ignored it).

That almost all pagans and other religions celebrate it.

That the people who claim there is a 'war on christmas' are selling christmas stuff labeled as "holiday decorations."

The fact that companies love holidays, especially christmas.

The fact that I (and I am sure many others) love this holiday because we can get double time for working on two days that many do not want to work.

Or the fact that there are more christmas fairs and events every year than the previous years.

Which is it that is so against christmas?

Christmas is coming, Chritmas is coming.. I don't know why you people are having a war on Christmas, it's coming.. Christmas is coming..

Copy and Paste can make repeating oneself more tolerable:
Alright then, answer which bothers you most:

That a LOT of christians want to stop christmas from being celebrated (evidence already posted though you ignored it).

That almost all pagans and other religions celebrate it.

That the people who claim there is a 'war on christmas' are selling christmas stuff labeled as "holiday decorations."

The fact that companies love holidays, especially christmas.

The fact that I (and I am sure many others) love this holiday because we can get double time for working on two days that many do not want to work.

Or the fact that there are more christmas fairs and events every year than the previous years.

Which is it that is so against christmas?

Christmas is coming, war or no war Christmas is coming. glad tidings to all.

Christmas is coming, war or no war Christmas is coming. glad tidings to all.

Perhaps we all should take the time to reflect on what Christ's message truly was on the day that we celebrate his birth. Perhaps we should ask what he would say as to the actions of each of us personaly, and our actions as a nation. Dare one claim the title of Christian and support much of what we have done in the last eight years?

Perhaps we all should take the time to reflect on what Christ's message truly was on the day that we celebrate his birth. Perhaps we should ask what he would say as to the actions of each of us personaly, and our actions as a nation. Dare one claim the title of Christian and support much of what we have done in the last eight years?

Don't bother, Willow is stuck playing the victim now and not hearing logic at all.

Well I think he would be pissed, first off celebrating his birthday when he wasnt even born in december, second celebrating that birthday by envoking pagan rituals and false idols.. Christmas goes against the basic teachings of christianity. Christmas is a holiday for retailers..

Well I think he would be pissed, first off celebrating his birthday when he wasnt even born in december, second celebrating that birthday by envoking pagan rituals and false idols.. Christmas goes against the basic teachings of christianity. Christmas is a holiday for retailers..

And for us who aren't christian. *grin* Nice to see at least a few want to give it back.

Forum List

Back