No Wall Blumenthal now wants border control!

Marianne

Diamond Member
May 15, 2014
The frozen Northeast
I heard him say this on the news at noon and almost choked on my veggie burger! I ran the TV back and listened again. Yes! This big mouthed Connecticut Democratic Senator who has whined endlessly about Trumps wanting border control, said this about the New Haven K2 crisis.

"I hope this administration will put aside tariff feuds and the trade wars and focus on cracking down on the synthetics coming across our borders,"

U.S. Sen. Richard Blumental met with New Haven officials Friday and said the new synthetic drugs are "killers" that are coming across borders from China and Mexico.

Well you can't have it both ways dumbass, either you secure the borders and take the evil that comes with it. Blumenthal sure as hell can't blame Trump because Trump tried to do something about it and the democrats blocked it. Unchecked drugs are a consequence of having open borders. 100 overdoses on Fubinaca are the consequence of open borders. The Narcan barely worked. I hope Blumenthal loses in the midterms because people came very close to dying. SMH

'Ultrapotent' Synthetic Drug Detected in Flood of Conn. Overdoses

Officials ID Men Arrested in Connection to K2 Investigation

Forum List

Back