No veils in France

It won't be long till France surrenders.

It's what their best known for. :lol:

French burka ban descends into farce
France's burka ban descended into farce when the first women to be summoned before a European court for illegally wearing the garments were refused entry, because they would not remove their face coverings.
rexfeatures_130569_1923482c.jpg

French burka ban descends into farce - Telegraph

It won't be long till France surrenders.

It's what their best known for. :lol:

French burka ban descends into farce
France's burka ban descended into farce when the first women to be summoned before a European court for illegally wearing the garments were refused entry, because they would not remove their face coverings.
rexfeatures_130569_1923482c.jpg

French burka ban descends into farce - Telegraph

:lol: I haven't read all this thread so sorry if I am repeating things but I think the concern over France's position is partly because so few women were wearing them, 367 according to Haaretz Report: Only 367 Muslim women in France wear full veil - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Because of this it suggests that this is rather an attack on Muslims, as despite it not being traditional Muslim dress, they are the ones wearing them.

A rich Muslim has already agreed to pay all the fines and I bet a whole lot more Muslim women are wearing them now, just to let France know.

Someone said in the first page, France was the only country doing this. Sadly no, Belgium is also pursuing doing it.

I don't like the things. I don't know anyone who does. They are against the dress code for certain job descriptions here so that limits their use but if someone is wearing one through choice and going about their business, I cannot see how it is for me or the government to say what they should wear.

367 women wearing burkas or nijabs are going to have no effect on France.

Forum List

Back