No Trust, No Relationship Theory. Think Twice Before You Make Friends Today!

simon128

Rookie
Aug 17, 2011
We are now living in a world of societal isolation and it will get more isolated in the coming future. This is just my opinion and you don't need to believe me. However if your marriage/relationship doesn't work out sometime down the road, then don't tell me you haven't been warned beforehand. I would like to propose my theory "No Trust, No Relationship" and why it is happier to be a loner today.

No Trust

In today's chaotic society, there are no more trust among people and institutions because the following events are happening in our world. No governments today can ever solve all societal problems when they have more pressing economic issues on hand.

1. Fraudulent activities
2. Deceptive practices
3. Blackmails & violent threats
4. Environmental pollution
5. Food safety concerns
6. Divorces
7. Wars
8. Corruption
9. Crime
10. Terrorism
11. Misuse of cash donations by irresponsible charitable organizations
12. Computer hacking & virus
13. Email & phone scams
14. Smoking & illegal drug use
15. Unethical and unlawful professional practices

No Relationship Building

When there is no trust, relationships are not feasible. Because society is very diverse, everyone has different goals, interests, values, cultures, habits, time/money management priorities, tastes, and wants. Finding that perfect match is like searching for a lost needle in the Pacific Ocean. Based on scientific statistics, the majority of relationships end up in disputes, arguments, and eventually divorces/separation. Marital breakdown will get worse in the coming future.

Just Happy To Be A Loner

What's next for us? It is increasingly critical to focus on individual achievements and responsibility. It is perfectly normal and happy to be a loner. Don't trust anyone and don't make friends. I hope each one of you will find peace, tranquility, and solitude in your life. May God be with each one of us and keep every one of us happily alone!

Last edited:
While it's true that it's gotten tougher to trust many people we're in contact with these days for all kinds of reasons, being totally without family and friends for support is an exercise in futility, because people need friends and family to survive, especially in today's competitive world. Don't run the rusk of alienating people who might otherwise be on your side when you're in trouble.

"No Trust" is the product of our external environment
"No Relationship" is the product of our internal environment

No self help books and no inspirational speakers can restore trust and relationships until all of the societal problems (mentioned above) are resolved.

Until they are resolved, society is still a dangerous place. It is always happy to be a loner and there is nothing wrong to be alone.

Interdependency is a thing of the past. The most important thing is independent & solitary living. Don't trust anybody and stay happy with yourself (and yourself only).

One can be pretty much independent and still interact with others.

Speaking of friends and privacy/security, one word.
Facebook :D

While it's true that it's gotten tougher to trust many people we're in contact with these days for all kinds of reasons, being totally without family and friends for support is an exercise in futility, because people need friends and family to survive, especially in today's competitive world. Don't run the rusk of alienating people who might otherwise be on your side when you're in trouble.

True. We are social animals, that is for sure.

As far as trust goes, I just make it a habit not to trust people for that which they cannot give.

For example, don't get hooked up with a known philanderer and then expect him to be faithful to you.

I don't trust a lot of people, that's for sure, and I don't trust ANYONE completely. But I do trust certain people for certain things. Reasonable things that I know those people can deliver.

Just because I don't trust a person doesn't mean I can't interact with them on some level.

Simple as that. No need to be a loner, and no need to be bitter. Although it is true...nothing wrong with being a loner if that's what rocks your boat.

Last edited:
Simon has lost before even starting. Sounds like the ultimate in self centeredness.

I trust everybody until they fuck me over. Once they do that, I cause them to disappear. Therefore, if I don't trust you, you don't exist... So, I guess you can say that I trust everybody.

I consider myself a normal introvert who loves to read, listen to music, and exercise regularly. Society today has gotten tougher and meaner than we all expected. Being an introvert is perfectly normal because I still interact with other people to fulfill my basic needs such as buying food and paying my bills. But, I draw the limit when things get closer because you don't know whom to trust anymore. I guess the "Just Me Mentality" is the common norm in all parts of the world. :razz:

I think I've found some clips of "Simon"...the loner..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e9CkhBb18E]Taxi Driver - You Talkin' me? - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrllCZw8jiM]Stripes - Don't Call Me Francis - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back