No tort reform, no change

There isn't going to be any change in health care costs without tort reform, Period. It's going to take the acknowledgment that medical care is a vocation that is only as good as the people applying it and that people are not physically created equal. Any kind of medical care carries a degree of risk and the plaintiff side of the legal system has taken advantage of that to a point where the system is becoming paralyzed. The entire industry is a feeding ground for these parasites.
Of course, it's all done in the name of "for the people" and they are masters of telling you sob stories but the overall effect has done nothing but escalate normal health care costs to a point where few can afford it anymore. Health care is not the science everyone thinks it is. Nearly everything we know has been learned through trial and error and a lot of best guesses by experienced people who basically have to balance odds.

Except that the county with the most expensive healthcare costs in the nation have capped medical malpractice lawsuits.

Whoops. There goes that theory.
only 32 states have capps....Whoops...there goes another Nikism....

Your point, fuckwit?

The county with the most expensive healthcare costs in the nation has medical malpractice suits capped. Therefore, the cost of healthcare isn't because of medical malpractice lawsuits.

That too complicated for you?

We need lobbying reform. We need to get lobbyist as we know them out of Washington. The politicians should do only what their constituents tell them to do.

I don't think campaign finance reform alone will do it, because they'll just figure out a way to do it different but still the same.

Tort reform. Yea, that's the root of it all. LOL.

How much is your mom's life worth?

Do you suckers know the right wing Supreme Court is now going to vote against people and for corporations everytime they rule? John Roberts has so far voted 100% with corporations 100% of the time. Exxon Valdez settlement got lowered to a rediculous amount.

So the fact actually is that the victims got screwed in the settlement, but the attorneys always get paid. So do the judges. And then they get bribed by the corporations to side with them and against us.

Is that what you mean by Tort reform? Then I agree. Lets kick out the lifetime appointments and start from scratch. If not, then they own us. The vote means nothing because the Supreme Court is who really runs the show.

politics is fun....isn't it Bo?....i agree with ya about the lobbyist....get em out....and who you calling sucker?.....your the guy sucking the juice out of your bosses PC.....dickhead...:eusa_eh:

Relax Fred G Sanford. Who you callin sucka, sucka?

I thought about this topic on the way home. Tort reform. What a joke. What would Exxon Moble do if TORT were ever to be truly reformed? How would Norm Coleman have tied up the Minnesota election for so long if there was tort reform? How would have Bush stolen his two elections if there was real tort reform? So what a bullshit issue to bring up. Its like CEO pay. They'll figure out a way around any rules we create to reform the system.

Or bankruptsy reform. Yea, they made it harder for you to file but easier for corporations.

Anyways, the rich and the corporations own us not only thru the banks and congress, but also thru the court system. The Supreme Court is now working more for the Corporations than the people. We need a couple to die off so Obama can replace them. Preferably the 2 Bush appointed, alito and roberts. They suck. Roberts sucks the most. You can just look at that guy and see he's a pedophile creep. But you right wingers can never tell. That's why you vote for so many perv's. Good luck on tort reform my Harry Balls, aka Tea Bag Boy. :lol:

Except that the county with the most expensive healthcare costs in the nation have capped medical malpractice lawsuits.

Your point, fuckwit?

The county with the most expensive healthcare costs in the nation has medical malpractice suits capped. Therefore, the cost of healthcare isn't because of medical malpractice lawsuits.

They'll ignore any good points you make. It only accounts for 1/2 of 1%. Nothing. This is a distraction. But glad to see you tea bagging Harry with his own balls.

What percentage of all health care dollars goes to insuring the HC establishment from lawsuits?

Do you know?

And if you do not know, then how can you possible be convinced that this is really the problem without having any metrics to measure it against?

Incidently I cannot FIND that number.

Rather odd, given that so many people assume that the cost of medical malpracitce insurance is such a problem that it is driving up the cost of medicine so badly.

so here's my question...see if you can find the answer:

Of the 18% of the GDP that is currently spend on HC, what percentage of the 18% is going to insuring practicioners against medical malpractive?

Until you can give us that anwer, your complaints are based on nothing but your impression that it's too high, agreed?

It would be nice to have a source where the public can find such detail data... details on costs for defense of a lawsuit, costs associated with actual treatments, costs associated with business (paying other employees, overhead, taxes, etc.), costs associated with treatments the doctor wants as a precaution just in case there is a slight chance something might be amiss. Until such a source exists, people will just spout ancedotal stories.

It is rather odd that people claim health costs are too high but cannot give the details of the costs. How can something be fixed if the details are unknown?

Your point, fuckwit?

hey dildo...you said...
"Except that the country with the most expensive healthcare costs in the nation have capped medical malpractice lawsuits."if 18 states dont have capps,then thats not the COUNTRY, is it twat head....in some states with Capps they are relaxed depending on the damage done,so it may or may not be capped depending on the circumstances.....is THAT to complicated for YOU?.....asswipe...

Your point, fuckwit?

hey dildo...you said...
"Except that the country with the most expensive healthcare costs in the nation have capped medical malpractice lawsuits."if 18 states dont have capps,then thats not the COUNTRY, is it twat head....in some states with Capps they are relaxed depending on the damage done,so it may or may not be capped depending on the circumstances.....is THAT to complicated for YOU?.....asswipe...

Learn to read you stupid shit.

The COUNTY. Not COUNTRY. Do you know the difference between COUNTY and COUNTRY?

Goddamn, you really are a fucking moron.

I thought about this topic on the way home. Tort reform. What a joke. What would Exxon Moble do if TORT were ever to be truly reformed? How would Norm Coleman have tied up the Minnesota election for so long if there was tort reform? How would have Bush stolen his two elections if there was real tort reform? So what a bullshit issue to bring up. Its like CEO pay. They'll figure out a way around any rules we create to reform the system.

Or bankruptsy reform. Yea, they made it harder for you to file but easier for corporations.

Anyways, the rich and the corporations own us not only thru the banks and congress, but also thru the court system. The Supreme Court is now working more for the Corporations than the people. We need a couple to die off so Obama can replace them. Preferably the 2 Bush appointed, alito and roberts. They suck. Roberts sucks the most. You can just look at that guy and see he's a pedophile creep. But you right wingers can never tell. That's why you vote for so many perv's. Good luck on tort reform my Harry Balls, aka Tea Bag Boy. :lol:

ok Lamont,this i gotta hear....tell me how did Bush steal the election against your buttbuddy Kerry?......and if you notice who ruled against our property rights in the eminent domain case the court ruled on last year....your spincter loving liberal judges thats who....are you for that?.....suck any Taints lately....:eusa_eh:

Here, Dumbshit. Since you have trouble reading.

I said County not Country

Your point, fuckwit?

They'll ignore any good points you make. It only accounts for 1/2 of 1%. Nothing. This is a distraction. But glad to see you tea bagging Harry with his own balls.

if you and Nikky knew how to read you will no doubt find that ole Harry wasnt commenting on the cost.....she said the COUNTRY has capps,only 32 states do....go back to sticking your tongue in the guys ass sitting next to you....

Your point, fuckwit?

hey dildo...you said...

ok i read it wrong Twat sucker....something you do in half your replies.....i know this because 75% of the replies to your posts people are telling you to learn how to read.....now go back to sucking Bobos wart infested ballsack....

ok Lamont,this i gotta hear....tell me how did Bush steal the election against your buttbuddy Kerry?......and if you notice who ruled against our property rights in the eminent domain case the court ruled on last year....your spincter loving liberal judges thats who....are you for that?.....suck any Taints lately....:eusa_eh:

1. Rigged voting machines

2. Caging voters

3. Disinfranchising voters

4. Only putting a couple machines in heavily Democratic precincts

5. And here is the kicker. Kerry should have got a recount in Ohio, but Ken Blackwell hurried up and certified the vote. Once that is done, its too late. Lots of calls on election night between Bush and Ken Blackwell. I think Bush even went to Ohio personally that night.

Ken Blackwell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They were very clever Harry. So clever, even you don't know it happened. The "liberal" media didn't tell you Harry? Maybe they aren't so liberal after all Harry. Ever think of that Harry?

Did you know that voting officials in Ohio for years always got to take the votes home with them? They put an end to that.

Ohio: No "Sleepovers" For Voting Machines - CBS News

And did you know 2 women were sentenced to prison time for voter or election fraud in Ohio?

Don't be so surprised Harry that it doesn't just happen in Iran Harry. Believe it or not, government officials can be corrupt. :lol:

I know you don't care because your party won Harry, but this tells me that we aren't really all that free, and if our votes don't matter, what good are we? What say do we have?

Now go shove an ACORN up your ass.

Your point, fuckwit?

if you and Nikky knew how to read you will no doubt find that ole Harry wasnt commenting on the cost.....she said the COUNTRY has capps,only 32 states do....go back to sticking your tongue in the guys ass sitting next to you....

I have trouble reading? Yeah. I had to use a huge font for you to get to realize what a dumbshit you are.

I have trouble reading? Yeah. I had to use a huge font for you to get to realize what a dumbshit you are.

For someone who can't read, you sure do seem to be holding your own against Harry "Balls in his mouth" Dresden.

hey dildo...you said...

ok i read it wrong Twat sucker....something you do in half your replies.....i know this because 75% of the replies to your posts people are telling you to learn how to read.....now go back to sucking Bobos wart infested ballsack....

Congratulations on admitting your mistake you stupid shit. I only had to write it out 3 times before you could understand the incredibly simple difference between county and country.

Oh, and the 75% is a lie. But then I wouldn't expect honesty from a stupid little bitch like yourself. Its hilarious that you hold yourself in such high regard and think I am so stupid and yet I schooled you with only the tiniest of effort.

Oh, and feel free to post in the California thread. I want to see if I can make you cry again.

Congratulations on admitting your mistake you stupid shit. I only had to write it out 3 times before you could understand the incredibly simple difference between county and country.

Oh, and the 75% is a lie. But then I wouldn't expect honesty from a stupid little bitch like yourself. Its hilarious that you hold yourself in such high regard and think I am so stupid and yet I schooled you with only the tiniest of effort.

Oh, and feel free to post in the California thread. I want to see if I can make you cry again.

You made Harry cry?

I made a bet with him and he lost so I got to tea bag him after working out for 2 hours and I only saw tears of joy out of "Put your Harry Nutz in my mouth Dresden"

Seriously, who names their kid Harry?

Funny thing is, my Grandfather came from Greece and had a really cool name. My brother was even named after him. Aristidis, and yet the dumb foreigner changed his name to Harry. :cuckoo:

My grandfather wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Now the one I was named after was smart. Must be in the name. No his name wasn't Sealybobo too, it was....never gave my name before....not sure I want to....Niko.

I answered you in detail, so I expect you to respond. Do you still deny?

Forum List

Back