No to mosque at Ground Zero Petition

only a k00k lefty cant understand the difference between a shuttle launch and living a stones throw from where ground zero will again be when the next terror attack comes. Turst me asshole............the terror bad guys arent making up big plans to take out the corner drugstore in Wankitstown!!!

You're a sooper speshial dumbass. The analogy wasn't comparing a shuttle lau....never mind. Dumbfucks like you are a waste.

Let me tell ya something s0n................you dont go ask a Jamaican about how to operate a Zamboni!!!

Its easy for the so many of the k00ks to be able to easily roll out the red carpet for the terror bad guys because a terror threat will never, ever be part of their lives. Although............who knows.............they may actually think that Naivesville may be a target!!!:lol:

Actually, there is a pretty good theory that terrorists will start targeting middle America to show that no Americans are safe.

Oh, and as an aside, most southerners, meaning those from your "bumfuck, egypt", are sympathetic to you and and have no desire to see that "community center" built.

Also, where do the board members who approved the damn thing live? Oh that's right....

You're a sooper speshial dumbass. The analogy wasn't comparing a shuttle lau....never mind. Dumbfucks like you are a waste.

Let me tell ya something s0n................you dont go ask a Jamaican about how to operate a Zamboni!!!

Its easy for the so many of the k00ks to be able to easily roll out the red carpet for the terror bad guys because a terror threat will never, ever be part of their lives. Although............who knows.............they may actually think that Naivesville may be a target!!!:lol:

Actually, there is a pretty good theory that terrorists will start targeting middle America to show that no Americans are safe.

Oh, and as an aside, most southerners, meaning those from your "bumfuck, egypt", are sympathetic to you and and have no desire to see that "community center" built.

Also, where do the board members who approved the damn thing live? Oh that's right....

Your Voice is welcome here any time. Best foot forward. ;)

Your Voice is welcome here any time. Best foot forward. ;)

Thank you. nice to know a few people here have brains

Again: How many churches, synagogues, or buddhist temples are there in Saudi Arabia ? Answer: NONE. They are not permitted by the Islamofascist arseholes who, supposedly, are our friends. And this is probably also the practice in other Muslim controlled countries in the area.

Yet, the fucking Islamofascist arseholes are screaming and hollering NOT about if they can or can't build mosques in our country where their islamic jihadists are terrorizing America.........AND WHERE THEY ARE PERMITTED TO HAVE AS MANY MOSQUES AS THEY WANT.......these Islamofascist arseholes are bitching and whining that there is a movement against them not to desecrate the holy ground where they butchered 3000+ innocent Americans and build a mosque in the shadow of that very site simply to SYMBOLIZE, or to give the appearance of SYMBOLIZING, their contempt for the very people they buchered.

Their BULLSHIT justifications for building the mosque there come under the Quaranic dispensation for APPROVED MENDACITY, i.e. "TAQIYAH" wherein Islamofascist swine are not only allowed.....they are ENCOURAGED TO LIE in order to advance Islam !!! LOOK UP THE DEFINITION OF THE QUARANIC "TAQIYAH" FOR YOURSELVES !!!

AMERICA !!!! ARE YOU GOING TO LET THIS TRAVESTY BY THE ISLAMOFASCIST SWINE AND THEIR LIBTARD SUPPORTERS TO SUCCEED ??????

You want us to be more like the Saudis? I'm not surprised.

Again: How many churches, synagogues, or buddhist temples are there in Saudi Arabia ? Answer: NONE. They are not permitted by the Islamofascist arseholes who, supposedly, are our friends. And this is probably also the practice in other Muslim controlled countries in the area.

Yet, the fucking Islamofascist arseholes are screaming and hollering NOT about if they can or can't build mosques in our country where their islamic jihadists are terrorizing America.........AND WHERE THEY ARE PERMITTED TO HAVE AS MANY MOSQUES AS THEY WANT.......these Islamofascist arseholes are bitching and whining that there is a movement against them not to desecrate the holy ground where they butchered 3000+ innocent Americans and build a mosque in the shadow of that very site simply to SYMBOLIZE, or to give the appearance of SYMBOLIZING, their contempt for the very people they buchered.

Their BULLSHIT justifications for building the mosque there come under the Quaranic dispensation for APPROVED MENDACITY, i.e. "TAQIYAH" wherein Islamofascist swine are not only allowed.....they are ENCOURAGED TO LIE in order to advance Islam !!! LOOK UP THE DEFINITION OF THE QUARANIC "TAQIYAH" FOR YOURSELVES !!!

AMERICA !!!! ARE YOU GOING TO LET THIS TRAVESTY BY THE ISLAMOFASCIST SWINE AND THEIR LIBTARD SUPPORTERS TO SUCCEED ??????

Hmmm, let's see. Asking followers of a religion that was used to deeply wound our nation to please show some sympathy for our desire not to see this thing built now equals wanting to be like the Saudis?

I would say that is the stupidest thing I've read in awhile, but sadly it isn't.

NYBULLSHITEER,

Any RATIONAL person (that automatically excludes Obamarrhoidals) reading my post and your response will immediately come to the OBVIOUS conclusion that you are a demented Obamarrhoidal with a penchant for bogusly convoluted pretzel -like logic that leads you to conclusions that are not only pathetically erroneous......but BIZARRE !!!

NYBULLSHITEER,

Any RATIONAL person (that automatically excludes Obamarrhoidals) reading my post and your response will immediately come to the OBVIOUS conclusion that you are a demented Obamarrhoidal with a penchant for bogusly convoluted pretzel -like logic that leads you to conclusions that are not only pathetically erroneous......but BIZARRE !!!

Complete libtard tactic there. Take that jackass Sangha for example. In a thread about military funerals I pointed out correctly that military personal killed in combat were due more honors than a military member who died outside of combat and his response was

"oh so you don't care about dead soldiers."

LOL - they have nothing but lies, and dishonesty.

Long as they go through all the right channels they can do whatever the fuck they want to.

Last edited:

NYBULLSHITEER,

Complete libtard tactic there. Take that jackass Sangha for example. In a thread about military funerals I pointed out correctly that military personal killed in combat were due more honors than a military member who died outside of combat and his response was

ConHog,

I'm begining to think ........ and I'm serious about this........that these demented Obamarrhoids are REALLY SINCERE about the UNBELIEVABLE TRASH they puke and fart out.

This brings up a philosophical point: While what the demented Obamarrhoids puke and fart out TURNS OUT, IN REALITY, as "LIES, and DISHONESTY"....... were they SINCERE in really believing their BIZARRE CRAP ????????

NYBULLSHITEER,

ConHog,

I'm begining to think ........ and I'm serious about this........that these demented Obamarrhoids are REALLY SINCERE about the UNBELIEVABLE TRASH they puke and fart out.

This brings up a philosophical point: While what the demented Obamarrhoids puke and fart out TURNS OUT, IN REALITY, as "LIES, and DISHONESTY"....... were they SINCERE in really believing their BIZARRE CRAP ????????

Well, some of them are just retarded. No one with a lick of sense could possibly continue to argue that this fool is doing a good job. SOme of them like Sangha, I can't figure out if s/he is an idiot who really believes Obama is doing a good job, or a liar who doesn't believe it, but will lie. I'm going with s/he's both.

Long as they go through all the right channels they can do whatever the fuck they want to.

The "RIGHT CHANNELS" being the "OBAMARRHOIDAL RULES" as interpreted by an OBAMARRHOID DOJ like that OBAMARRHOIDAL STOOGE, limpdick A.G. HOLDER.

But, there is such a thing as "APPEALS" if......and I say IF..... there are rules that allow BULLSHIT to occur.

ConHog,

Well, some of them are just retarded. No one with a lick of sense could possibly continue to argue that this fool is doing a good job. SOme of them like Sangha, I can't figure out if s/he is an idiot who really believes Obama is doing a good job, or a liar who doesn't believe it, but will lie. I'm going with s/he's both.

ConHog,

That's very perceptive of you.

I think that you just categorized the whole "OBAMARRHOIDAL PHENOMENOM" :

"OBAMARRHOIDS are IDIOTS who really believe that the MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salaami is doing a good job...or are LIARS who do not believe this MONUMENTAL FRAUD but will lie.....and more frequently than not are simply IDIOTS who are both."

I had to editorialize what you stated simply by being more accurate about the abovementioned Political Charlatan Obami Salaami.

ConHog,

ConHog,

That's very perceptive of you.

I think that you just categorized the whole "OBAMARRHOIDAL PHENOMENOM" :

"OBAMARRHOIDS are IDIOTS who really believe that the MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salaami is doing a good job...or are LIARS who do not believe this MONUMENTAL FRAUD but will lie.....and more frequently than not are simply IDIOTS who are both."

I had to editorialize what you stated simply by being more accurate about the abovementioned Political Charlatan Obami Salaami.

I prefer to refer to him as Osama bin Spendalot

Thats right...........Im reasonably sure the terror bad guys are sitting around planning their next hit on Elmerfudsville USA!!! Perhaps target the farmer in his cornfield with a dirty bomb!!

Im fascinated how the k00ks can even navigate life while not having their feet firmly attached to the ground!!! How fcukking sily-ass are these people? Commenting on mosques in Manhattan while living in the middle of fcukking nowhere in a place nobody knows even exists. 9-11 to them was a veritable TV show.............like a dramatization. They forgot about 9-11 by the holidays of 2001.............and even then, many of them have had this notion all along that America had it coming.

Nobody cares about what some asshole who lives in the backwoods of Maine thinks about a mosque on the perimeter of the WTC. Nobody cares about the jerkoff who lives down the road from a thousand cornfields in Tennesee or Ohio...........the biggest bomb these people will ever see go off is at the local 4th of July fireworks show for Christsakes!!

So please on your politically correct rants on this issue because they only serve to further highlight the level of k00k. Its akin the a guy in Missouri giving a lecture to a guy in Hawai about the dangers of tsunami's:eek: Leave it to the k00ks on thsi board to always be depended on to up the ante on the absurdity barometer!!!:lol::lol:

True and every non Catholic that practices it as well. However I haven't heard one priest or other perv quote from the Bible to justify their perversions. Nor have I heard of any preacher (ex Rev Wright) justify violence with "the word" Unfortunately, many Imams do.

Silly atheists.

atheists suck.................and thank God they are the fringe of the fringe of the fringe in America!!!!!:eusa_dance:
Actually there are far more of us than you might imagine. We finally feel it's safe to come out of the closet.

politically irrelevant s0n!!!:lol:

ConHog,

Well, some of them are just retarded. No one with a lick of sense could possibly continue to argue that this fool is doing a good job.
Yeah....that's what we need....the opinions of those who support Republican-style fiscal-responsibility....

:rolleyes:

natl_debt_chart-2004.gif

ConHog,

Well, some of them are just retarded. No one with a lick of sense could possibly continue to argue that this fool is doing a good job.
Yeah....that's what we need....the opinions of those who support Republican-style fiscal-responsibility....

natl_debt_chart-2004.gif

Should you decide to stop throwing stones at messengers long enough to hear the message, you could learn something. Just a thought, it was Newt's Congress that collared Clinton's spending, not Clinton. Remember the contract with America. .... Uh Huh. What to do about Republican Progressives that learn bad habits from tax and spend Democrats thinking it is the only way to win votes from a spoiled something for nothing populace.

natl_debt_chart-2004.gif

Should you decide to stop throwing stones at messengers long enough to hear the message, you could learn something. Just a thought, it was Newt's Congress that collared Clinton's spending, not Clinton. Remember the contract with America. .... Uh Huh. What to do about Republican Progressives that learn bad habits from tax and spend Democrats thinking it is the only way to win votes from a spoiled something for nothing populace.

An ADDENDUM to the graph is the fact that the MARXIST Palestinian Guardian & Muslim PC Protector Obami Salaami's debt is THREE TIMES that of BOOOOSH: 13 TRILLION and counting. Just heard it on the news. Didn't have time to look at the graph. gotta run.

Efforts to reach mosque leaders were not successful. Calls left with Naheem Mohammed, the mosque’s treasurer, were not returned. Calls to the mosque itself were not answered. And efforts to reach Abdullah El-Khory, the president of the mosque's board, were not successful.
Maybe you could make a connection thru the Pentagon.

Forum List

Back