No Thanks for Thanksgiving

Every year on Thanksgiving I, a true Native American (Rosebud Sioux for those interested) give thanks to the great spirit for the fact that my ancestors were strong enough to survive the European invasion and were smart enough to 'go along' with the forced assimilation to the point that insured their survival. At the same time that I am giving thanks for the strength of my people who did survive the Native American holocaust, I feel immense sorrow for the majority who did not survive.
It sickens me now to hear the racist, greedy and ignorant people who cannot stand to face the true facts of how exactly this country was "founded" say they are trying to 'take back their country and restore it to it's former glory.
Only those who are totally and blindly unaware of true American history can take any satisfaction in their celebration of this day.

Please save your tears. You act like the rest of of the bleeding heart liberals in thinking that your people were innocent victims of the evil white man. Your people performed just as many atrocities as the white man and don't you forget it!

Do you think the Indian Nations will secede?

It's too late. HOWEVER, there are others who may have a better chance of reclaiming their stolen birthright:

SBmap648.gif

The Hispanic Experience - Stolen Birthright

They should count their lucky stars since they grew up in the USA instead of the Mexican hell hole.

New Topics

Forum List

Back