No Swine Flu Shots For Obama Girls

Recommendations.

There aren't enough vaccines to give to everyone in the recommended group at this point in time. Therefore, they are starting with the most at risk groups.

So, what does your company line the coffins with? I'm guessing whatever they advertise is a lie.

I thought the FIRST family, and those in Government were the FIRST to be treated/vaccinated for such things? Has something changed here?

If so? What is it?

You comeents add more fodder to the idea that the so-called 'Emergency' is pure BULLSHIT.

you are pissing all over the floor. could have opened your pants first, too.
embarrassing, you will have to stay at home the next time.

Recommendations.

There aren't enough vaccines to give to everyone in the recommended group at this point in time. Therefore, they are starting with the most at risk groups.

So, what does your company line the coffins with? I'm guessing whatever they advertise is a lie.

I thought the FIRST family, and those in Government were the FIRST to be treated/vaccinated for such things? Has something changed here?

If so? What is it?

You comeents add more fodder to the idea that the so-called 'Emergency' is pure BULLSHIT.

For real.

I got some spittle on me after reading his last two posts.

If so? What is it?

For real.

I got some spittle on me after reading his last two posts.

i think he might have hit me, too. i feel a wave of phony outrage and imbecilia coming.

i better get all available vaccines tomorrow to avoid getting what The Twit has.

Recommendations.

How do you know this?

Millions of vaccines have been allocated already according to the CDC.

The Obama girls are in the at-risk group according to the CDC.

Obama himself could be considered so given his smoking habit.

So why no vaccines?

Admit it - you don't even believe the swine flu hype anymore... :eusa_angel:
They aren't eligible for the vaccines that are being given at this moment...because there aren't enough to go around.

How do I know it? Because I looked to see if my kids were in the group that was first in line to get the vaccine.

They aren't.

They must wait until more vaccines are made.

I could see Obama himself should be one of the first in line, but not his kids. Even Obama is questionable...after all if he gets the swine flu Joe Biden will work in a pinch.

But you probably know this...it's hard to imagine that you are quite this stupid so I can only conclude that you 1) hate Obama, 2) hate America, and/or 3) hate kids.

NO - those actually at high risk represent a very small portion of the population.

This entire swine flu fiasco has been one giant hysterical pile of monkey shit...

Recommendations.

How do you know this?

So why no vaccines?

They aren't eligible for the vaccines that are being given at this moment...because there aren't enough to go around.

How do I know it? Because I looked to see if my kids were in the group that was first in line to get the vaccine.

They aren't.

I could see Obama himself should be one of the first in line, but not his kids. Even Obama is questionable...after all if he gets the swine flu Joe Biden will work in a pinch.

But you probably know this...it's hard to imagine that you are quite this stupid so I can only conclude that you 1) hate Obama, 2) hate America, and/or 3) hate kids.

you are a cruel cruel bitch! why do you hate America? :eusa_angel:

How do you know this?

So why no vaccines?

They aren't.

you are a cruel cruel bitch! why do you hate America? :eusa_angel:
:lol: I thought you'd like that...and Pelosi is in if Biden succumbs to the flu. :eusa_angel:

so do we need the damn flu shot or not?
Yes, as soon as it is available for your demographic.

Right now, there are only 11 million doses available. So, they have been prioritized for those most at risk, children with compromised immune systems and lung conditions.

The next batch of doses will be given to healthy Americans under the age of 25 (me). After everyone under 25 is vaccinated, they'll give any leftovers to those over 25.

If you are over 25, you should wait until everyone under 25 has been vaccinated.

NO - those actually at high risk represent a very small portion of the population.

This entire swine flu fiasco has been one giant hysterical pile of monkey shit...

I for one certainly hope you are right

But your whole thread is just partisan BS

Last edited:
This thread is not partisan - it simply attempts to have a question answered - why no swine flu shots for the Obama family?

I know of two families with private doctors who received the swine flu vaccine. None have already compromised health. They paid a fee and received the vaccination - simple.

I am quite certain the First Family could do the same if they felt the swine flu was a serious health concern.

I don't think they do - and on that I completely agree with them! :)

And in a few weeks some of you in here will agree - even if you won't admit it...

Last edited:
This thread is not partisan - it simply attempts to have a question answered - why no swine flu shots for the Obama family?

I know of two families with private doctors who received the swine flu shots. None have already compromised health. They paid a fee and received the vaccination - simple.

I am quite certain the First Family could do the same if they felt the swine flu was a serious health concern.

And in a few weeks some of you in here will agree - even if you won't admit it...
You're either a liar or you know some unethical doctors.

My money's on the former.

I know of two families with private doctors who received the swine flu shots. None have already compromised health. They paid a fee and received the vaccination - simple.

The Obama's insist on special treatment in everything else. 26 assistants for Michelle at the cost to the taxpayer around $1,700,000 per annum including a hairstylist and a makeup artist......and they can't get shots for their kids. They can't get a set of innoculations set aside for the First Family.

The only answer is that the H1N1 scare is bogus to the point that the Obama's and thus the government don't think that the First Family needs to be protected because there is no real serious threat.

You're either a liar or you know some unethical doctors.

My money's on the former.

Correction - they received the swine flu vaccine. It was a nasal spray version apparently. I was not aware there was such a thing! I just confirmed with both of them. :) And this was a couple weeks ago!! And apparently one of the family doctors said they shouldn't get the vaccine - that the swine flu fears were "terribly overblown". Since none of them were in the small group of at risk people, he advised they not get the vaccine. His office had not even ordered any of the vaccine - so this family at the insistence of the wife, went to the doctor of the other family and received the vaccine there. All they had to do was pay a fee apparently. BUT, I was also told that the vaccine shot was in fact available earlier this week.

So again, why no vaccine for the Obama family if this is such a dire risk?? The nasal spray version has apparently been out there for at least a couple of weeks - maybe longer?

Unless of course, the Obama's don't actually believe the swine flu hype...

The Obama's insist on special treatment in everything else. 26 assistants for Michelle at the cost to the taxpayer around $1,700,000 per annum including a hairstylist and a makeup artist......and they can't get shots for their kids. They can't get a set of innoculations set aside for the First Family.

The only answer is that the H1N1 scare is bogus to the point that the Obama's and thus the government don't think that the First Family needs to be protected because there is no real serious threat.

I have to agree - if this was more than a mild version of the flu that only impacts a very select minority of the population, the First Family would be vaccinated post haste.

That fact appears indisputable...

The answer to your question, Sinatra, was in your OP's source:

» First Daughters Not Vaccinated Against H1N1 Row 2, Seat 4 « FOXNews.com

President Obama's school age daughters have not been vaccinated against the H1N1 flu virus. White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs says the vaccine is not available to them based on their risk.

The Centers for Disease Control recommend that children ages 6 months through 18 years of age receive a vaccination against the H1N1 flu virus. At this time only children with chronic medical conditions are receiving the vaccination because their immune system is not strong enough to fight off the strain. The CDC also says a regular seasonal flu shot does not protect against the virus.

Was that so hard?

President Obama's school age daughters have not been vaccinated against the H1N1 flu virus. White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs says the vaccine is not available to them based on their risk.

The Centers for Disease Control recommend that children ages 6 months through 18 years of age receive a vaccination against the H1N1 flu virus. At this time only children with chronic medical conditions are receiving the vaccination because their immune system is not strong enough to fight off the strain. The CDC also says a regular seasonal flu shot does not protect against the virus.

Was that so hard?

Sinatra wasn't interested in getting a real answer, E-7, this was just another reason to dishonestly attack the Obamas to him/her/it.

Was that so hard?

Except that is not true - the nasal spray vaccination has been available for weeks now - and people with no medical issues are able to get it. I know this firsthand now.

Therefore, the Obama's are choosing not to get vaccinations - until they do otherwise, this makes for an odd omission given the hype that the White House and others have put behind the swine flu.

Forum List

Back